Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:26 AM

Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold (17365 Views)

All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race / The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France / Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by unity004(m): 9:45am On Aug 10
RandomFellow:
Terrible news report!

Very empty news, no details at all!!! If someone did not watch the game, they'll get next to nothing from this news! God forbid news reporter.

No final scores, no goal scorers, no time when the goals were scored, no details at all! What nonsense ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
because it's not England National Team that won

1 Like

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Zooposki(f): 9:46am On Aug 10
Hezmatosky:
Chai Nigeria my dearest county cheesy

No wonder dem dey pursue una comot for their country. Nothing wey una sabi. See how all other races of men dey organize their country. Shame no even catch una, una still dey run there go cause nuisance. I shame for who no shame for una.
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Emperormartin(m): 9:47am On Aug 10
Amigoss:
Still doesn't have the best league in the world wink
But they have the best talents in world football.

Spain beat England in Euro 2024

1 Like

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Dsimmer: 9:49am On Aug 10
It was 3-5 at extra time after 3-3 in the 90 minutes. France matched the Spanish team in the 90 minutes.

I think Enzo Millot shouldn't have been removed though. He was France's playmaking midfielder while Olise was France attacker. Btw, Lacazatte shouldn't be starting to begin with. It was like France playing with 10 men with him๐Ÿ˜… Also, The french defence including the goalkeeper was so poor. Most of the Spanish goals were easy goals given to on the platter by the French poor defence ๐Ÿ˜… Anyways, the France team tried because they matched the Spanish and even had more chances, especially at the time when the Spanish threw more men behind the ball.

1 Like

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Tekashi89(m): 9:50am On Aug 10
ArchSolutions:
Nice
only the Argentine national team can stop Spain now

1 Like

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Pootle: 9:51am On Aug 10
ORIGENAL:
My country

go there na
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by mastermaestro(m): 9:57am On Aug 10
whippersnapper:
My problem With Spain is with all their dominance they hardly have a player who wins balon d'or the last time being 1960's Alfredo Di Stefano and Luis Suarez. Because they believe in team work. So this year's should go to rodri he win the treble last two season

It's teamwork over individual brilliance. This is how nations and organizations become very great and successful.

2 Likes

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Marc3500: 10:00am On Aug 10
Sonnobax15:
. cheesy. I can see you EPL fan......You claimed they doesn't have the best league but na Dem dey dominate the whole of Europe cheesy. What a joke you just told this morning cheesy
nigga Spain is the best in Europe when it comes to football but their league is not as competitive as that of England's own EPL that is what he meant hope you understand
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:00am On Aug 10
Where is our Nigeria own dream team?

Indeed there was once a country!

1 Like

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by jaxxy(m): 10:00am On Aug 10
Elidrisy20:
Spain are invisible

Nobody is invisible. Lol

1 Like

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by breezeng: 10:00am On Aug 10
Good we have spanian in our club, Chelsea. We are waiting for him to replicate what he did at the international engagement.
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Marc3500: 10:01am On Aug 10
France with their gra gra style of football
Football no be gra gra na sense Dem dey
Use play am cheesy
Na why u no fit compare Spanish football to any other type of football
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by ORIGENAL(m): 10:11am On Aug 10
Pootle:

go there na
wink
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Dsimmer: 10:19am On Aug 10
Marc3500:
France with their gra gra style of football
Football no be gra gra na sense Dem dey
Use play am cheesy
Na why u no fit compare Spanish football to any other type of football

I would even say the France team were better except for their poor defence. France had more chances even at the time when the Spanish team threw more men behind the ball to defend. The thing was France defence including the goalkeeper was quite poor. As a matter of fact, the Spanish goals were given on the platter by the French poor defence.

1 Like

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Starz825(m): 10:20am On Aug 10
unity004:
Congratulations to Spain but that olise & Mateta combo na bad ass
Sadly...oliseh don leave crystal palace...

Dem for badd

1 Like

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by femi4: 10:22am On Aug 10
ArchSolutions:
France will soon become the new England in football
Just because they lost to a better team. At a time, France was both euro n World champion. Besides, this is Olympics, it doesn't count in the ranking

1 Like

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by femi4: 10:24am On Aug 10
Starz825:

Sadly...oliseh don leave crystal palace...

Dem for badd
Palace will fall this season
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Rouxel(m): 10:31am On Aug 10
Elidrisy20:
Spain are invisible
Invisible?

1 Like

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Marc3500: 10:31am On Aug 10
Dsimmer:

I would even say the France team were better except for their poor defence. France had more chances even at the time when the Spanish team threw more men behind the ball to defend. The thing was France defence including the goalkeeper was quite poor. As a matter of fact, the Spanish goals were given on the platter by the French poor defence.
well in my opinion I won't blame the defense coz France had lots of opportunities but failed to bury their chances so they were punished by Spain

And by the way nah still gra gra Dem play coz they didn't really build up their attack play well despite holding on to most of the ball
And they weren't cool headed in front of goal
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by tnerro1(m): 10:37am On Aug 10
Amigoss:
Still doesn't have the best league in the world wink

I see what you did there ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Starz825(m): 10:42am On Aug 10
femi4:
Palace will fall this season

But dem still dey try oo...kinda...had a prefect pre season...

Let's wait and see
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Tradepunter2: 10:48am On Aug 10
Sonnobax15:
. cheesy. I can see you EPL fan......You claimed they doesn't have the best league but na Dem dey dominate the whole of Europe cheesy. What a joke you just told this morning cheesy

I see you la Liga fan..... Season don open let the excitement begin ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by obinna58(m): 10:55am On Aug 10
Spain population 47,473,373,
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by omooba05: 11:02am On Aug 10
All thanks to Fermin Lopez of Barcelona.. Barcelona is the short cut to success.. Every Spanish team is dominated by Barca.. Euro - Yamal, Pedri, olmo.. Olympics- Fermin, Cubarsi, Eric Garcia..
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Upbarcablog: 11:03am On Aug 10
Barรงa Atlรจtic has seven starters in their first eleven

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Mezie7(m): 11:14am On Aug 10
Fermin Lopez, what a player, reminds me of frank lampard....I hope Dani olmo signing doesn't affect his development

The best no.8 since iniesta Left FCB
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by oliverano: 11:18am On Aug 10
Dsimmer:

This is just an excuse lol

Spain were better and won fair and square. I tipped them to win the whole thing from match day one. Yes, they're that good.

Normally, Spain players always look so fragile, they look like they can't kill a fly but before you know they'll pass you to death then score. Once they hit top gear, it's over for even the most physical teams.

Example Germany Vs Spain Euros quarters

Spain Vs Morocco. Yeah people tipped Morocco to beat them but they couldn't cope with the passing sequence of the Spaniards.

France Vs Spain. Spain scored all goals from passing sequence except the free kick. That's no joke.

Now France

First goal, GK mistake

Second goal deflected free kick goal

Third goal; a penalty kick that needed a VAR review.

Spain is clear of any football team right now. Only Argentina is close.

Gra gra no be footie. If you bring gra gra just like France did, you go collect from Spain or any intelligent team.
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Omoawoke: 11:30am On Aug 10
I hate colonial masters
I hate England the most followed by France
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Elidrisy20: 12:01pm On Aug 10
jaxxy:

Nobody is invisible. Lol
why una no fit beat them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okagbare Breaks African 100m Record Twice In Two Hours!!! / List Of All The Winners At The NFF-Aiteo Football Awards. / AS Roma Signs Umar And Nura, 2 Nigerian Players

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.