Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:23 AM

Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold (17363 Views)

All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race / The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France / Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by aziaka111(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10
Amigoss:
Still doesn't have the best league in the world wink
real Madrid no be any team mate across Europe
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by onadana: 6:51pm On Aug 10
Softmirror:

I agree with you and I sincerely understand you point. The truth is we are saying the same thing. We need to bring back our glorious days. Thank you.

You're right.

1 Like

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Dsimmer: 8:37pm On Aug 10
Dsimmer:

Didn't they lose despite the advantage? Anyways, the France team were impressive if not for their poor defence. I think France are capable of getting a lot out of the tournament by integrating some of the players into their first team. Btw, I like how the France coach sometimes deployed Doue in the midfield whenever he came on. He recognised that Doue is a midfielder.

There are some good players which France can integrate into their first team. For example, there's Kalimeundo who's capable of being a fantastic striker if Mbappe wanna play as a wing forward. As for the creative central midfielders/playmakers, they've got Millot and Desire Doue. As for the attacking winger, they've got Olise. Other good players include Chotard who's a defensive midfielder. There are also Akliouche and Diouf who are tidy box to box. Add that to the likes of Mbappe, Camavinga, Barcola, Kounde, Saliba, Tchouameni etc.

France team could be :

Kounde - Saliba - Tchouameni - Hernandez;
Millot - Camavinga - Doue;
Olise - Kalimeundo - Mbappe;

There are also the likes of Barcola, Chotard, Akilouche etc.

Meanwhile, I hope Nigeria cap Olise thou.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of All The Winners At The NFF-Aiteo Football Awards. / AS Roma Signs Umar And Nura, 2 Nigerian Players / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.