Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:25 AM

Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold (17365 Views)

All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race / The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France / Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by amazingspiderma: 12:16pm On Aug 10
The same Spain Nigeria beat at world cup 98.

All our peers in development have left us behind China, India, Brazil.

Now we hang out with Pakistanis and Lebanese and learn terrorism from Afghanistan.

Show me your friends and I will tell you whom you are

1 Like

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Callosobruchus(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10
SPAIN!Those mvrderfvckers are back.
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Dsimmer: 12:30pm On Aug 10
oliverano:

This is just an excuse lol

Spain were better and won fair and square. I tipped them to win the whole thing from match day one. Yes, they're that good.

Normally, Spain players always look so fragile, they look like they can't kill a fly but before you know they'll pass you to death then score. Once they hit top gear, it's over for even the most physical teams.

Example Germany Vs Spain Euros quarters

Spain Vs Morocco. Yeah people tipped Morocco to beat them but they couldn't cope with the passing sequence of the Spaniards.

France Vs Spain. Spain scored all goals from passing sequence except the free kick. That's no joke.

Now France

First goal, GK mistake

Second goal deflected free kick goal

Third goal; a penalty kick that needed a VAR review.

Spain is clear of any football team right now. Only Argentina is close.

Gra gra no be footie. If you bring gra gra just like France did, you go collect from Spain or any intelligent team.

It's not an excuse. I'm not saying the Spanish weren't better, considering the Spanish have got better defence after all. However the France team matched the Spanish team and had more chances even at the time when the Spanish got more players behind the ball to defend. The France players didn't take their chances while the Spanish players did with their chances which the poor France defence gave on the platter because there were little defensive play from the French defence while the Spanish got freedom through to score ๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Emeka71(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10
ArchSolutions:
France will soon become the new England in football
Exciting match
England can never win anything in competition.
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by martineverest(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10
Dsimmer:

It's not an excuse. I'm not saying the Spanish weren't better, considering the Spanish have got better defence after all. However the France team matched the Spanish team and had more chances even at the time when the Spanish got more players behind the ball to defend. The France players didn't take their chances while the Spanish players did with their chances which the poor France defence gave on the platter because there were little defensive play from the French defence while the Spanish got freedom through to score ๐Ÿ˜…
don't forget France got home advantage
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by MrLibrarian(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10
Tekashi89:
only the Argentine national team can stop Spain now
FINALISIMA or whatever they call it is next year.
We'll see who wins the match between the two teams
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Cajal(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10
Amigoss:
Still doesn't have the best league in the world wink
Which league has won the most European league championship in the last 10 years
Argue with facts
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by MrLibrarian(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10
breezeng:
Good we have spanian in our club, Chelsea. We are waiting for him to replicate what he did at the international engagement.
Cucurella has always been impressive at Chelsea.
His problem is the teammates he plays with at Chelsea, so lackadaisical
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Cajal(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10
whippersnapper:
My problem With Spain is with all their dominance they hardly have a player who wins balon d'or the last time being 1960's Alfredo Di Stefano and Luis Suarez. Because they believe in team work. So this year's should go to rodri he win the treble last two season
It doesn't matter
Name players that have won it outside Messi Ronaldo in the last 10 years
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by MrLibrarian(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10
amazingspiderma:
The same Spain Nigeria beat at world cup 98.

All our peers in development have left us behind China, India, Brazil.

Now we hang out with Pakistanis and Lebanese and learn terrorism from Afghanistan.

Show me your friends and I will tell you whom you are
grin grin grin
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by MrLibrarian(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10
Cajal:

It doesn't matter
Name players that have won it outside Messi Ronaldo in the last 10 years
na Only Modric. 2020 Lewandosky didn't deserve it cos we've not seen his contribution to Poland National team.
Iniesta as good as he was yet 2010 when he scored the winning goal that gave Spain their first ever world cup and his immense contribution to Barcelona's success yet still Messi was still rigged in grin

1 Like

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Sleekfingers: 1:07pm On Aug 10
Amigoss:

But their league won champions league the most....

Who best league help?
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by oliverano: 1:17pm On Aug 10
Dsimmer:

grin grin grin grin

Alright, in summary, the better team won fair and square against gra gra football!
France were at home yet they were taught how to play footie. 5:3 no be 2:1 so no be fluke victory!

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by yomi531(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Tell me any premiere league players that has achieved as much success in football as laliga players? Tell me any premiere league teams that has achieved much of success in Europe football as laliga teams. Spain rule football while England rule the media with their uselรจss fake hypescheesy grin grin

Premier league is just overrated piece of shit.
EPL remains the best league in the world. Kiss the truth dear
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by HellVictorinho8(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10
Sonnobax15:
. cheesy. I can see you EPL fan......You claimed they doesn't have the best league but na Dem dey dominate the whole of Europe cheesy. What a joke you just told this morning cheesy

madrid has always been number one or with highest ucl

not la liga

remember i said not always

not that it was never so
and itz not just abt who has most ucl

itz abt how many different teams compete

man u ,man city ,chelsea ,liverpool ,forest and villa have all won it

a league shud not be represented well by 2 teams only

valencia and atletico tried but neva did

as 4 europa

we still av chelsea,liverpool maybe,arsenal has cup winners cup i think,man united and it goes on

leicester reached knockout of ucl in their first case

as 4 balon dor

itz still abt madrid/barca popularity

taking most of d investment in spanish club futbol

as 4 euros

that doesnt concern this debate

tho england av not been as average as they say

often so unlucky
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by ubimagos: 1:33pm On Aug 10
Small, small, France don dey turn Spain wife!
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by HellVictorinho8(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10
MrLibrarian:
na Only Modric. 2020 Lewandosky didn't deserve it cos we've not seen his contribution to Poland National team.
Iniesta as good as he was yet 2010 when he scored the winning goal that gave Spain their first ever world cup and his immense contribution to Barcelona's success yet still Messi was still rigged in grin

u didnt see his effort

cuz u were not serious

ok undecided
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by HellVictorinho8(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10
Emeka71:
Exciting match
England can never win anything in competition.

the 66 world cup is above that undecided
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Dsimmer: 1:43pm On Aug 10
martineverest:
don't forget France got home advantage

Didn't they lose despite the advantage? Anyways, the France team were impressive if not for their poor defence. I think France are capable of getting a lot out of the tournament by integrating some of the players into their first team. Btw, I liked how the France coach sometimes deployed Doue in the midfield whenever he came on. He recognised that Doue is a midfielder.

There are some good players which France can integrate into their first team. For example, there's Kalimeundo who's capable of being a fantastic striker if Mbappe wanna play as a wing forward. As for the creative central midfielders/playmakers, they've got Millot and Desire Doue. As for the attacking winger, they've got Olise. Other good players include Chotard who's a defensive midfielder. There are also Akliouche and Diouf who are tidy box to box. Add that to the likes of Mbappe, Camavinga, Barcola, Kounde, Saliba, Tchouameni etc.

France team could be :

Kounde - Saliba - Tchouameni - Hernandez;
Millot - Camavinga - Doue;
Olise - Kalimeundo - Mbappe;

There are also the likes of Barcola, Chotard, Akilouche etc.

1 Like

Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Softmirror: 2:04pm On Aug 10
onadana:
Their tomorrow starts today,the Spanish plan for the future but one country ruled by an impostor from irabaji pray to God to sort every situation out....

Nigeria dey always beat Spain. Go and fact check.
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by onadana: 2:13pm On Aug 10
Softmirror:

Nigeria dey always beat Spain. Go and fact check.

Am not talking about beating Spain am talking about planning for tomorrow...They are U19European Champions,World Champions women,They just won the European Cup and now Olympics Gold..surely there is a plan for all these.
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Softmirror: 2:43pm On Aug 10
onadana:

Am not talking about beating Spain am talking about planning for tomorrow...They are U19European Champions,World Champions women,They just won the European Cup and now Olympics Gold..surely there is a plan for all these.

It is turn by turn. We had a golden age as so too in the past..onadana 1993, u17 world champion, African Nations Cup Champion, we went to the world cup and even beat Spain in 94, 96 we won the Olympics gold.
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by kedeojo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10
Sonnobax15:
. cheesy. I can see you EPL fan......You claimed they doesn't have the best league but na Dem dey dominate the whole of Europe cheesy. What a joke you just told this morning cheesy
Don't mind him, Spanish football has always the best league.Premier League is overated. They have media who over hype their players. Spanish league won the most champions league and uefa cup, they produces the highest numbers of balloon dior. Spanish team once again show how better they are, by winning England in this year Euro . best players in premier League end up at Spanish league.
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Wizardslayer: 2:54pm On Aug 10
Zooposki:

No wonder dem dey pursue una comot for their country. Nothing wey una sabi. See how all other races of men dey organize their country. Shame no even catch una, una still dey run there go cause nuisance. I shame for who no shame for una.
Black people are the worst shameless people in the world.

Spitttsss........
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Ykc2(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10
Amigoss:
akpa amu gi
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Ykc2(m): 2:57pm On Aug 10
whippersnapper:
My problem With Spain is with all their dominance they hardly have a player who wins balon d'or the last time being 1960's Alfredo Di Stefano and Luis Suarez. Because they believe in team work. So this year's should go to rodri he win the treble last two season
no excuses you guys will never give,do you want a country like nigeria with 10 billionaires like dangote or a country like Germany?
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Musauzor(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10
Amigoss:

The so-called best league that Pep Guardiola has demystified. Worse than the camel's league of Saudi Arabia
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Cajal(m): 5:13pm On Aug 10
MrLibrarian:
Don't mind them brother
It's a political price
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by onadana: 5:54pm On Aug 10
Softmirror:

It is turn by turn. We had a golden age as so too in the past..onadana 1993, u17 world champion, African Nations Cup Champion, we went to the world cup and even beat Spain in 94, 96 we won the Olympics gold.

Yesterday is gone.What have we achieved today?As a striker you can't keep saying I scored 52goals last season,how many goals have you scored this season. Today determines the future.
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Mrexcell(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10
What's even the football secret of these spanishpeople? Their world football dominance is something else.
Re: Spain Beat France In Thrilling Olympics Final To Win Gold by Softmirror: 6:15pm On Aug 10
onadana:

Yesterday is gone.What have we achieved today?As a striker you can't keep saying I scored 52goals last season,how many goals have you scored this season. Today determines the future.

I agree with you and I sincerely understand your point. The truth is we are saying the same thing. We need to bring back our glorious days. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AS Roma Signs Umar And Nura, 2 Nigerian Players / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.