Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,376 members, 7,929,186 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:31 AM

Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) (27817 Views)

Mia le Roux: South Africa Crowns First Deaf Woman as Miss South Africa / Shatu Garko Wins 2021 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Photos) / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by OgiidiiHerbals(m): 9:21am On Aug 11
Hmmm congratulations to her
Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by PureFace1(m): 9:21am On Aug 11
Lionessza6:

Nope. None of her parents are South Africans. Show us a government website that claims a child of two foreigners will automatically be a citizen? grin

According to South African website are parent are South Africans by naturalization because they have lived in South Africa for at least 5 years and because they are south africa permanent resident permit holder.

You have problems with Chidimma African parents and Origin and claimed she is not a good representation of South Africa but you have no problem with this current winner white as fvck parents. I'm sure if we investigate this current winner and her family she acquired south African citizenship same way as Chidimma.

Look at Le roux parents below but you have no problem with them, but Chidimma having parents from Mozambique and unclear Nigeria origin is not a good representation of South Africa. How does this miss south african winner represent the Zulu, xhosa etc women on the street of South Africa ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:27am On Aug 11
Botragelad:

I thought you chaps were always going on about fighting racism? What's the issue if she's white? Isn't she a South African, after all?

Should we ban Blacks from taking part in anything or leading any position in the West just because of their skin colour? The other day, a Nigerian lady represented the US in the Olympics, and you lot didn't say a peep. So, are you saying Whites should only stick to their own kind, then? That means all Blacks should be packed off back to Africa and not be allowed to hold any position in a country with a mostly White population. We could play that game too, you know.

Lol 5 years ago I'd actually take you seriously on this
But save Europe clowns has shown other wise

3 Likes

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Botragelad: 9:30am On Aug 11
slimthugchimee2:

Lol 5 years ago I'd actually take you seriously on this
But save Europe clowns has shown other wise
Save Europe from illegal immigrants, refugee crisis. Close the border from illegals, criminals, terrorists. Is this lady an illegal?
That's the point. Don't just talk! Reflect.

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by oduduwayo: 9:31am On Aug 11
I see yorubas calling out South Africans for doing exactly what they themselves do. Hypocrisy definitely lives in yorubaland
Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by osothermal(m): 9:33am On Aug 11
madone:
grin chidinma commot white lady now wins grin
Let me guess her father is Portuguese her mother is south african or both are from yankee.
What makes her different from chidinma or
Wherr all the fat big A...sss south african natives
she's french
Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:35am On Aug 11
helinues:
Hypocrisy increase or decrease.. indecreasess

Kikikikikiki
Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:36am On Aug 11
Botragelad:

Save Europe from illegal immigrants. Close the border from illegals, criminals, terrorists. Is this lady an illegal?

Lmao illegal migrants and criminals my azz grin grin

I can open tons and tons of posts that had nothing to do with illegal or criminals just black people and see the amount of racism that has nothing to do with illegal grin grin just straight up racism

Brother, she is going to eat racism as much as much as any other black person in Europe

Idgaf

4 Likes

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Botragelad: 9:37am On Aug 11
slimthugchimee2:

Lmao illegal migrants and criminals my azz grin grin

I can open tons and tons of posts that had nothing to do with illegal or criminals just black people and see the amount of racism that has nothing to do with illegal grin grin just straight up racism

Brother, she is going to eat racism as much as much as any other black person in Europe

Idgaf
At least you can't change the fact that she's holding the position!

You made reference to save Europe and I just gave you a brief explanation.

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:40am On Aug 11
Botragelad:

Save Europe from illegal immigrants, refugee crisis. Close the border from illegals, criminals, terrorists. Is this lady an illegal?

A black woman won a contest as miss Ireland, if you see the amount of racist posts on her comment section

Don't even go there, there's this Ghana girl ooba borga in tiktok, scroll down to her must viewed post and you will see the amount of racism there

Before, I believed this racism of a thing was a thing of the past but places like 4chan twitter etc says otherwise

She will eat racism just like another black person does

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by membranus: 9:41am On Aug 11
helinues:
Hypocrisy increase or decrease.. indecreasess

Creases!
Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:43am On Aug 11
Botragelad:

At least you can't change the fact that she's holding the position!

You made reference to save Europe and I just gave you a brief explanation.

Her parents and grandparents because of greed came here to kill steal.

She is not African and never will be

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Botragelad: 9:43am On Aug 11
slimthugchimee2:

A black woman won a contest as miss Ireland, if you see the amount of racist posts on her comment section

Don't even go there, there's this Ghana girl ooba borga in tiktok, scroll down to her must viewed post and you will see the amount of racism there

Before I believed this racism of a thing was a thing of the past but places like 4chan twitter etc says otherwise

She will eat racism just like another black person does
Agreed!
Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Botragelad: 9:44am On Aug 11
slimthugchimee2:

Her parents and grandparents because of greed came here to kill steal.

She is not African and never will be
Okay. So blacks in the USA are not Americans?
Then each color should stick to their own, correct?

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:49am On Aug 11
Botragelad:

Your hatred's getting the better of you, making you a bit unhinged. You lot are always going on about racism, but you're being racist yourselves! She's a white South African, and if she weren't from South Africa, she wouldn't be eligible to stand.

Meanwhile, Black people are holding top jobs all over the US and other parts of the world, yet hardly anyone cries about it. Should we chuck them out just because they're Black?

It's okay to be white!

But Chidinma who's one parent is from South Africa , born in South Africa is not qualify ?

A slave in love with the slave's chain on his neck thinking it's necklace

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Gajagojo: 9:50am On Aug 11
Botragelad:

Your hatred's getting the better of you, making you a bit unhinged. You lot are always going on about racism, but you're being racist yourselves! She's a white South African, and if she weren't from South Africa, she wouldn't be eligible to stand.

Meanwhile, Black people are holding top jobs all over the US and other parts of the world, yet hardly anyone cries about it. Should we chuck them out just because they're Black?

It's okay to be white!
Black South Africans know their place and do not encourage any form of rebellious incitement against their masters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:51am On Aug 11
Botragelad:

Okay. So blacks in the USA are not Americans?
Then each color should stick to their own, correct?

Whites in USA are not also americans

They replaced the native populations, just like they did in Argentina, Australia, Ecuador, Canada, Cuba, as a matter of fact the actually full blooded natives in the Americas are now extremely low, they are all just mixed whites and natives

They tried to do so in southern Africa, it failed so they resulted to apartheid

She is a citizen of South Africa, but not south African

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Botragelad: 9:56am On Aug 11
slimthugchimee2:

Whites in USA are not also americans

They replaced the native populations, just like they did in Argentina, Australia, Ecuador, Canada, Cuba, as a matter of fact the actually full blooded natives in the Americas are now extremely low, they are all just mixed whites and natives

They tried to do so in southern Africa, it failed so they resulted to apartheid

She is a citizen of South Africa, but not south African
Conclusion;
Blacks in majority white countries are not citizens even though they are from there. Good!

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Lezzlie(m): 9:57am On Aug 11
As expected, black South Africa can't represent south Africa in the pageantry but are the biggest critics of Africans in the context.

Africa's work for these neurotic idiots is a lifelong project.
Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by illicit(m): 9:57am On Aug 11
Beremx:
what generation? When did colonialism start in SA? When did they get independence?

There was no colonialism and Independence in SA

What they had was Apartheid regime and the end of Apartheid regime...

Both the oppressed and the oppressors are South Africans

The Dutch settled in SA

Indians too

English too...

Read SA history

Whites have been there...

3 Likes

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Doflamingo: 9:58am On Aug 11
WriterNig:
@Official Miss South Africa posted;

Bro stop with all these stupid news….

Must you try to instigate hateful comments between us and the southies….

Like give yourself brain bro…

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by illicit(m): 10:00am On Aug 11
Wickedlywicked:

Being there for generations still doesn’t change the fact that they aren’t and will never be native to the land. These slaves are ultimately telling us that a white colonizer’s child is much more precious to them than a child resulting from the union of a fellow African and a native South African. I’m sure no black person would take this if it had happened in the West. God doesn’t give you what you don’t deserve. God surely had his reasons for putting these backward people under the butts of the apartheid whites. They deserve it and even worse.

How do you become a native of a place/son of the soil

U grow out of the soil?

No, your ancestors lived and probably died there

The 'natives' too came there from somewhere else, they just came earlier...

Are the whites not native Americans now?

Infact Trumps Ancestors were Germans

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by illicit(m): 10:05am On Aug 11
tishbite42:
grin grin
Black South Africans are cursed
This is a big confirmation
Shaka Zulu's curse is still working
So as a Nigerian why should I prefer a Caucasian British to a person of Ghanaian-Cameroonian ancestry who was born in Nigeria?
Shame

She's not British

2 Likes

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 10:05am On Aug 11
TechCapon:
Let's remove hate from our hearts, this girl is finer than chidimma. she deserves the win

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by tishbite42: 10:05am On Aug 11
illicit:

She's not British
I'm just giving an example
Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by santaclaws: 10:06am On Aug 11
Botragelad:
What's the point of this attention grabbing headline, 'White woman'? Is she not a South African, then? It seems like another attempt to play the race card. Meanwhile, Black people have been achieving great success in prominent positions across the West without any fuss, yet when a white person does the same in an African country, it becomes an issue.

I'd say many of you are guilty of hypocrisy when you accuse whites of racism. The original poster is a staunch supporter of Russia, yet hardly any Black people hold top positions there but he never mentioned that. Instead, he's always quick to cry foul in other situations. Hypocrisy!

This isn't about Chidimma Adetshina but explain how SA with an 81.4% indigenous black population has produced fewer black queens and more white queens! Do black SA women lack the qualities or do the minorities simply run the affairs of the country? 🤔

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Som497: 10:07am On Aug 11
igborilla:
Why this matter pain igbos like this self ?

Na by force to accept omo igbo ? cheesy
The average donkey and domestic goat have more intelligence in their hoof than you and your entire useless brainwashed zero IQ lineage. R3tard

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Som497: 10:08am On Aug 11
igborilla:
Why this matter pain igbos like this self ?

Na by force to accept omo igbo ? cheesy
you're as stup1d and f00lish as your mother
Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:14am On Aug 11
Botragelad:
What's the point of this attention grabbing headline, 'White woman'? Is she not a South African, then? It seems like another attempt to play the race card. Meanwhile, Black people have been achieving great success in prominent positions across the West without any fuss, yet when a white person does the same in an African country, it becomes an issue.

I'd say many of you are guilty of hypocrisy when you accuse whites of racism. The original poster is a staunch supporter of Russia, yet hardly any Black people hold top positions there but he never mentioned that. Instead, he's always quick to cry foul in other situations. Hypocrisy!

You are also guilty of what you are accusing him. I call him out when blunder so I will do the same to you. Both of you are on the extreme on the side of your divide.

Now back to the main topic at hand, the reason for the thread is because a Nigerian was attack because of her origin only for a non core south African to win the pageant.

3 Likes

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by illicit(m): 10:15am On Aug 11
oduduwayo:
I see yorubas calling out South Africans for doing exactly what they themselves do. Hypocrisy definitely lives in yorubaland

Oh no

Not again...

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Lionessza6(f): 10:15am On Aug 11
PureFace1:

According to South African website are parent are South Africans by naturalization because they have lived in South Africa for at least 5 years and because they are south africa permanent resident permit holder.

You have problems with Chidimma African parents and Origin and claimed she is not a good representation of South Africa but you have no problem with this current winner white as fvck parents. I'm sure if we investigate this current winner and her family she acquired south African citizenship same way as Chidimma.

Look at Le roux parents below but you have no problem with them, but Chidimma having parents from Mozambique and unclear Nigeria origin is not a good representation of South Africa. How does this miss south african winner represent the Zulu, xhosa etc women on the street of South Africa ?

You're really dumb.

1. The Le roux represent the Afrikaaner heritage in South Africa; people who have been here since 1652.
She represents that part of SA. And the former black ones represent the Xhosas,Zulus on the streets.
2. Who does Chidimma represent in SA? There's no Igbos here grin
3. The Le roux clan has more claim to SA than some refugee breed who came here when things when in place grin
4. And for the fckn last time:

Look at your own screenshot cheesy.

Chidimma was registered as a native because her mother stole a Zulu woman's identity. She didn't get any permanent residency in South Africa, probably because she didn't qualify so she used fraudulent ways to be a citizen and not even a naturalised one but an indigenous one. This is a big crime. Chidimma is a product of that crime.

She can however plead to keep her citizenship on humanitarian grounds since she was born here. But she isn't entitled to it. Case closed. Her mother did her dirty.

And yes, we didn't like the idea of having a Nigerian breed represent us...I'd rather a donkey do it than you and you cant change our minds so stop bytching and looking for our acceptance. We don't want nor like you around us. Make peace with it and stop acting like battered desperate wives grin.

3 Likes

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Lionessza6(f): 10:17am On Aug 11
Blakjewelry:

You are also guilty of what you are accusing him. I call him out when blunder so I will do the same to you. Both of you are on the extreme on the side of your divide.

Now back to the main topic at hand, the reason for the thread is because a Nigerian was attack because of her origin only for a non core south African to win the pageant.

We prefer the so called non-core SA to win than a loud and irritating Igbo perpetual victim of the world grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How Often Do You Wash Your Bra/boxers In A Week? / Miss Ekiti, Bolarinde Roseline, Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2022 / How To Make Your Dirty Sneakers Look Perfectly White Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.