Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,051 members, 7,963,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:36 AM

Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) (29413 Views)

Mia le Roux: South Africa Crowns First Deaf Woman as Miss South Africa / Shatu Garko Wins 2021 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Photos) / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:21am On Aug 11
illicit:

There are white South Africans, they have been there for generations...

Ofcourse u know this
is chidimma not a south African citizen?
Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:25am On Aug 11
Botragelad:

Conclusion;
Blacks in majority white countries are not citizens even though they are from there. Good!

In America, they are as American as any white person there, but not natives

In Europe they are citizens not ethnic

They are different

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Lionessza6(f): 10:25am On Aug 11
tishbite42:

I understand that too
And I also understand that you ain't Chidimma enough to contest for the pageantry
I feel pain
She has the love and support of intelligent and beautiful lots like Tyla

LMFAO. Console yourselves all you want but Chidimma will never be recognized as a SA, she is of your blood and that's a sin grin grin. Tyla like all the other celebrities who supported her , don't give a damn about her...they're doing eye service grin grin
That's why all their supports starts with:
":I love my country and my people, and I'm with SA, but I don't stand with the bullying. I support her in contesting Miss Nigeria". Read between the lines fool grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by BigIyanga: 10:27am On Aug 11
Ikaeniyan0:
Some South Africans, not every South Africans.

Most of them are … and against black people. They hate other black Africans while adoring their white colonialists.

A South African born in SA with half Naija parent was forced to drop out… while it was OK for Oyibo colonizer to compete and win.

They cant compete against Oyibos… but are quick to attack fellow blacks. Look at the Olympics, they have one of best facilities, equipment and coaches in Africa/Middle East… yet their black folks are no where to be seen. .. only white folks are performing. They have been programmed to think that other African blacks are stealing their lunch.

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Lionessza6(f): 10:28am On Aug 11
Blakjewelry:
is chidimma not a south African citizen?

No she is not. She is a child of a foreigner who got her citizenship through fraud. And you can never equate a white SA who was here since 1652 to a migrant who got here in the 2000s grin. We can never view them the same.
Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:28am On Aug 11
Lionessza6:

We prefer the so called non-core SA to win than a loud and irritating Igbo perpetual victim of the world grin
Well I know social media has made of people mad, but I have alot friends from east and even visit there a couple of times, what I can say is they are nice people and not the crazy lots I see online.

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by condensedmilk: 10:29am On Aug 11
Botragelad:
What's the point of this attention grabbing headline, 'White woman'? Is she not a South African, then? It seems like another attempt to play the race card. Meanwhile, Black people have been achieving great success in prominent positions across the West without any fuss, yet when a white person does the same in an African country, it becomes an issue.

I'd say many of you are guilty of hypocrisy when you accuse whites of racism. The original poster is a staunch supporter of Russia, yet hardly any Black people hold top positions there but he never mentioned that. Instead, he's always quick to cry foul in other situations. Hypocrisy!

Don't be to fast to rush and post your views here. rather, think over it before posting.

Foreigners has been doing exceedingly well in Africa and most have even choosen Africa to their home country for business and jobs.

The issue is, chidinma's forced disqualification holds all shades of wrong, it is biased, unwarranted as an African.

2 Likes

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Stkilda(m): 10:29am On Aug 11
PureFace1:

According to South African constitution she is south african because she was born there

I don’t understand why you find this injustice of the worst kind funny. Someone’s life has just been ruined unjustly. Could you please explain why you seem to be rejoicing about it.
Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by sylve11: 10:31am On Aug 11
DevilsEqual:

At this rate, we're beginning to act like envious ones. It's beginning to look like we are hating on them or something close to that

I know we are just tryna set them up for drags once again, but to be honest, it's looking like we are too obsessed with how they choose to do their things

Abi o. 😮 cool

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Botragelad: 10:33am On Aug 11
slimthugchimee2:

In America, they are as American as any white person there, but not natives

In Europe they are citizens not ethnic

They are different
Good, so blacks don't deserve to hold any position there, correct?
😄

2 Likes

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Leomyke4(m): 10:33am On Aug 11
She was not disqualified. She withdrew from the pageant because of the hate and over fear for her life and that of her family.

ddippset:
If we think about it critically and devoid of sentiments there must be a genuine reason why she was disqualified.

I believe the judges are South Africans they could very easily have voted against her and not allow her win if the country had anything personal against her.

They would have let her contest but never let her win, if they wanted to.
Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Lionessza6(f): 10:35am On Aug 11
Blakjewelry:

Well I know social media has made of people mad, but I have alot friends from east and even visit there a couple of times, what I can say is they are nice people and not the crazy lots I see online.

We don't give a damn about your feelings and perceptions here, but we don't want arrogant, loud and boastful people anywhere near a position of power in SA.

And before you rant about it:

We prefer White colonisers to them. So you can continue ranting and bytching ...that won't change. This is our choice, you people must make your own choices about your own country and people. This is becoming pathetic. You're spending all your time online ranting about what choices are made by people who have nothing to do with you than focusing on the crumbling country you live in? grin. Leave us alone in our colony and enjoy your free and fair nation grin. What is all this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Agugbadin: 10:35am On Aug 11
madone:
grin chidinma commot white lady now wins grin
Let me guess her father is Portuguese her mother is south african or both are from yankee.
What makes her different from chidinma or
Wherr all the fat big A...sss south african natives

She is prettier and more beautiful than your fraudulent Chidinma.

3 Likes

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 10:36am On Aug 11
Believeintruth:

You are not in a position to preach love to SA. You guys exhibit so much hate to fellow Nigerians here. I see your posts against a particular tribe too.

As if your tribe is better of

Igbo and hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:38am On Aug 11
How'd you expect a black south African to win anyway?! They are ugly as phuck.

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Agugbadin: 10:39am On Aug 11
WriterNig:
Who truly deserved the crown?

👍🏻Like for 🇳🇬 Chidinma, share for 🇿🇦 Mia Le Roux

Mia Le Ruox and congratulations to her it is a well deserved win.
Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Lionessza6(f): 10:39am On Aug 11
condensedmilk:

Don't be to fast to rush and post your views here. rather, think over it before posting.

Foreigners has been doing exceedingly well in Africa and most have even choosen Africa to their home country for business and jobs.

The issue is, chidinma disqualification holds all shades of wrong, it is biased, unwarranted as an African.

She wasn't disqualified last time I checked...she quit🤷‍♀️.

And her mother got her the citizenship fraudulently and the issue is still being investigated further. Her being African doesn't mean a damn thing. We cannot be blackmailed with tha. When we come to Nigeria, we come with the right papers and respect the ways and laws , we don't hide behind race to act like criminals and imbeciles. Not all blacks are uncivilized and criminally minded. grin

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Lionessza6(f): 10:39am On Aug 11
YoungBlackRico:
How'd you expect a black south African to win anyway?! They are ugly as phuck.

LMFAO. With all the bleach on our faces, true grin grin
Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Agugbadin: 10:40am On Aug 11
jeff1993:
As Usual a white SA lady cos the black SA ladies are Sh*t and ugly and Fxck

Hmmmm.
Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by GeneralPula: 10:42am On Aug 11
ddippset:
If we think about it critically and devoid of sentiments there must be a genuine reason why she was disqualified.

I believe the judges are South Africans they could very easily have voted against her and not allow her win if the country had anything personal against her.

They would have let her contest but never let her win, if they wanted to.
She was never disqualified. She willingly withdraw from the contest herself after her mom got exposed about a fraud identity. I believe she did that so as to protect the mother..

Her mom is from Mozambique but lied her way with some documents that she’s a SA citizen.

4 Likes

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:45am On Aug 11
Lionessza6:

No she is not. She is a child of a foreigner who got her citizenship through fraud. And you can never equate a white SA who was here since 1652 to a migrant who got here in the 2000s grin. We can never view them the same.
Tell me more about the citizenship through fraud. Was it established through a legal process or just your take.

Secondly you said a white sa who migrated there in 1652, is it not the same people who seek to exterminate you guys?

So why are you not holding same grudges towards them except you want to tell me you have a special grudge for the Nigerians of Igbo extraction. Yes I know some Nigeria might have broken your laws and yes we are very proud people, it is left for your law enforcers to deal with those breaking the law but not extend it to everybody.

Now I don't see the difference between 2000 and 1652 because some 400 years from now 2000 will be in the distance past.

2 Likes

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by ShogunNoName: 10:48am On Aug 11
tishbite42:
grin grin
Black South Africans are cursed
This is a big confirmation
Shaka Zulu's curse is still working
So as a Nigerian why should I prefer a Caucasian British to a person of Ghanaian-Cameroonian ancestry who was born in Nigeria?
Shame

Did shaka zulu lay a curse on those zulu monkeys?

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Lionessza6(f): 10:49am On Aug 11
Blakjewelry:

Tell me more about the citizenship through fraud. Was it established through a legal process or just your take.

Secondly you said a white sa who migrated there in 1652, is it not the same people who seek to exterminate you guys?

So why are you not holding same grudges towards them except you want to tell me you have a special grudge for the Nigerians of Igbo extraction. Yes I know some Nigeria might have broken your laws and yes we are very proud people, it is left for your law enforcers to deal with those breaking the law but not extend it to everybody.

Now I don't see the difference between 2000 and 1652 because some 400 years from now 2000 will be in the distance past.

Look at my last reply to you , it covers everything.
Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Agugbadin: 10:49am On Aug 11
illicit:
This is racism, hope y'all know

She is a white South African.

This is not racism,Chidinma withdrew to cover her moms can of worms, wait for the report to be released.

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Stkilda(m): 10:50am On Aug 11
Lionessza6:

We prefer the so called non-core SA to win than a loud and irritating Igbo perpetual victim of the world grin

This is pure evil. Are you even a South African?

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:50am On Aug 11
Lionessza6:

We don't give a damn about your feelings and perceptions here, but we don't want arrogant, loud and boastful people anywhere near a position of power in SA.

And before you rant about it:

We prefer White colonisers to them. So you can continue ranting and bytching ...that won't change. This is our choice, you people must make your own choices about your own country and people. This is becoming pathetic. You're spending all your time online ranting about what choices are made by people who have nothing to do with you than focusing on the crumbling country you live in? grin. Leave us alone in our colony and enjoy your free and fair nation grin. What is all this grin grin
Lol funny I was having a decent conversation with you then you resort to bitching, now if I don't know some decent south African folks personal, I will think y'all is crazy over there.

2 Likes

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Lionessza6(f): 10:50am On Aug 11
Stkilda:

This is pure evil. Are you even a South African?

Which part is evil?🤔😅yeah I am.
Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by condensedmilk: 10:51am On Aug 11
Lionessza6:

She wasn't disqualified last time I checked...she quit🤷‍♀️.

And her mother got her the citizenship fraudulently and the issue is still being investigated further. Her being African doesn't mean a damn thing. We cannot be blackmailed with tha. When we come to Nigeria, we come with the right papers and respect the ways and laws , we don't hide behind race to act like criminals and imbeciles. Not all blacks are uncivilized and criminally minded. grin

Chidinma was forced to quit by threats from South Africans, we all know that.

Now, on the basis of citizenship, Let us go back to 200 yrs.

Show me one Dutch that entered South Africa with a passport !

Don't forget, other African nations are watching... closely on how you guys are maltreating Africans. There will always be a price to pay at the end.

3 Likes

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:51am On Aug 11
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. With all the bleach on our faces, true grin grin
Ah, give it a rest...you've been singing this bleach tune for a while now you're starting to sound like a broken record. The society in Nigeria frowns at bleaching, just like they do lgbtq+ bs, that's to tell you it's not a norm. You lots are 'genetically predisposed' to being ugly, there's no helping it.

2 Likes

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Lionessza6(f): 10:51am On Aug 11
Blakjewelry:

Lol funny I was having a decent conversation with you then you resort to bitching, now if I don't know some decent south African folks personal, I will think y'all is crazy over there.

LMFAO. Rubbish!. You can't pacify me with that nonsense. The post remains. grin
Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by Lionessza6(f): 10:54am On Aug 11
condensedmilk:

Chidinma was forced to quit by threats from South Africans, we all know that.

Now, on the basis of citizenship, Let us go back to 200 yrs.

Show me one Dutch that entered South Africa with a passport?

That's your opinion, I'm going with the facts.😅

Was there a South Africa when they got here ? shocked

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

1 Like

Re: Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos) by ShogunNoName: 10:54am On Aug 11
Wickedlywicked:

Imagine the gibberish coming from that your gutter mouth. Mumu said “White South African” which obviously implies that she isn’t a native. Under normal circumstances, I don’t give a flying fk about whoever wins the farmers’ pageant and neither am I interested in it but the series of events and online tantrums that all happened earlier makes one think if South Africans really have working brains. You raised a campaign of hate against someone who was born to a South African mother and Nigerian father, claiming she’s not a native only to later give the crown to a white woman grin
Now imagine if this had happened in Europe. I’m sure you would have roasted them for being racist. No matter how hard you try to twist it, no white man is native to South Africa. Emancipate yourselves from this mental slavery and illness.
Dear happy slave, again, there’s no such thing as a White South African. Mumu raised to power one million grin

GBAM case closed .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Foreign Second Hand Clothes Or New Nigerian Made Clothes. Which Do You Prefer? / 100% Herbal Cosmetics, Treat All Blemishes And Protect Your Flawless Glamour! / Genevieve, Tiwa Savage Or Venita: Who Wore It Best

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.