Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,925 members, 7,922,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) (46324 Views)

I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Henry2405: 7:29pm On Aug 14
women no dey ever get money🤣
Drop your comment

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Oloki: 7:32pm On Aug 14
One get the 1k but you need to swear affidavit before you can get it.... Na so girl life be. No free food in freetown

271 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Leemzyy(f): 7:32pm On Aug 14
Lol this my gender are funny and stingy oo

198 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by youngsahito(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14
Make I try this although I don't have much female friends on my contact.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Cholls(m): 7:49pm On Aug 14
My brother Amara na your real friend

231 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by nnamdi640: 7:51pm On Aug 14
This Amara should be a nice girl and a cheerful giver, it is really hard to see girls nowadays that will give you money. Their aka gum should be the 13th wonders of this world most especially Nigeria girls, I wonder where they are carrying their money to.

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by nicerod(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14
Amarachi is very generous o

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Baronthecelebri: 9:01pm On Aug 14
Hmmm, funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by RealityKings: 9:06pm On Aug 14
Women don't believe man should need help. They belive you ought to suffer till you have money

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by chidiokay: 9:07pm On Aug 14
circle sometimes can make a difference , females have stood for me where guys moved undecided

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by OlaOfLagos: 9:12pm On Aug 14
Pls send me Amara number e get within I wan follow her discuss grin

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by ObalendeCMS: 9:25pm On Aug 14
My x dey dash me money o, but she go use style collect am back x2 or 3 sef, come still remind me say I dey owe her.

We had nice time together, though.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by abba09: 9:27pm On Aug 14
youngsahito:
Make I try this although I don't have much female friends on my contact.
dont waste ur time they will say no

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Gotocourt: 10:12pm On Aug 14
Leemzyy:
Lol this my gender are funny and stingin oo

They are when it comes to money matterz

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by youngsahito(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14
abba09:
dont waste ur time they will say no
well, you said it all sha. I did it for three of them, one told me frankly that she can only borrow me say no free money at this moment. Somebody that is owing me 1.5k.
The second complied and ask for my account number but I promised to returm her money.
Lastly, the third did small shakara but I said I'm stranded and I need the money. Immediately I told her that it was a prank, she shouted at me to refund her money with immediate effects that she doesn't use her own money for fund.
I was shocked by this her reply and I sent back her change to her. People can be mean sometimes just because of 1k and u wan dey insult me.
Make God no let man see wetin go make woman dey feed u.

152 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by VinnyBaba: 10:23pm On Aug 14
As a Guy, To successfully eat a Nigerian Girl's money, you must be a

*Exams Impersonator
*Seller of FAKE Skin care products
*Seller of Postinor and Related pills.
*Seller of Cheap, Second hand Pants
*Seller of FAKE Yanch, Eyelashes and other Female products. wink sad sad

Otherwise, they CAN'T give you N500 even if they have 3million in their Account. undecided

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by real691(m): 10:55pm On Aug 14
Upgrade your circle bro.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:46pm On Aug 14
Ur female circle...

5 Likes

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by pebbycougar(m): 11:51pm On Aug 14
immediately she was outgoing, I wasn't going sideways.
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Gadafii: 3:05am
My girl is the only girl I can ask boldly for funds without fear of disappointment 😂😂

I have one other girl like Amara, she wouldn't ask if I will pay back tho cos she knows I will pay back and she in turn asks for bail out from me sometimes .

But you see an average Nigerian girl?

Dem stingy pass anything, the gender that frequently asks for urgent 2k will never give you 1k even if she has 100k in her account.

One boldly say her bank account no dey work again😂🤣

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Ostine4u(m): 3:35am
If she eventually gives you the Money, she will definitely collect it in a hundred fold... Mark my word

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by jericco1(m): 5:00am
I have one or two female friend I can actually ask for money I jokingly asked for me and she was like she has 2k if I can manage it
And I was surprised

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Tallesty1(m): 5:20am
Oloki:
One get the 1k but you need to swear affidavit before you can get it.... Na so girl life be. No free food in freetown
You guys need to think a bit deeper sometimes.

She’s asking for 1k, which is likely what she believes her friends can afford.

If she’s asking for just 1k, it’s safe to assume she’s probably broke. And if she’s broke, it’s likely her friends are in a similar situation, as their responses suggest. So where are they supposed to get the money from?

Women share money here sometimes, abi those ones don't count?

6 Likes

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by koladata(m): 5:25am
ask them what they use to ask us ... start from 5k(I want to make my hair) or 50k (My daddy has not sent my school fee). I bet all of them will block you.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Wande22(m): 5:34am
youngsahito:
well, you said it all sha. I did it for three of them, one told me frankly that she can only borrow me say no free money at this moment. Somebody that is owing me 1.5k.
The second complied and ask for my account number but I promised to returm her money.
Lastly, the third did small shakara but I said I'm stranded and I need the money. Immediately I told her that it was a prank, she shouted at me to refund her money with immediate effects that she doesn't use her own money for fund.
I was shocked by this her reply and I sent back her change to her. People can be mean sometimes just because of 1k and u wan dey insult me.
Make God no let man see wetin go make woman dey feed u.

Your last line is a story I can't forget in a hurry

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by missjekyll: 6:13am
You must be a terrible friend. Try to be a better friend.

1 Like

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by siofra(f): 6:45am
Oloki:

As if men are better. Men will give 1k and expect something bigger in return.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Fibonacci88: 7:10am
That's why Dem say to chop naija girl money it's either u be fake prophet or u dey cure infection or u dey do kanyamata

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Oloki: 7:12am
Tallesty1:
You guys need to think a bit deeper sometimes.

She’s asking for 1k, which is likely what she believes her friends can afford.

If she’s asking for just 1k, it’s safe to assume she’s probably broke. And if she’s broke, it’s likely her friends are in a similar situation, as their responses suggest. So where are they supposed to get the money from?

Read again.. it was the guy asking his female friends for urgent 1k, not the other way round. We all know most nija girls don't play with their money. You know why? They have too many excess luggage. And the money is never enough

Women share money here sometimes, abi those ones don't count?
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by GeneralPula: 7:34am
Fibonacci88:
That's why Dem say to chop naija girl money it's either u be fake prophet or u dey cure infection or u dey do kanyamata
Nah lie except you’re rolling with girls that don’t like you..

The way guys are being kind to girls dey like, it’s the same way girls are being kind to guys they like - no different !

7 Likes

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by idahme(m): 8:02am
Leemzyy:
Lol this my gender are funny and stingin oo

Why then do they refer to men as stingy? Funny but not funny. Na mumu dey refer to her benefactor as stingy na block straight be that.

N/B not refferering to u but ladies who are parasites

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by idahme(m): 8:05am
chidiokay:
circle sometimes can make a difference , females have stood for me where guys moved undecided

This is not about a specific niche od females but females in general. In general it's a pathetic story.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? / Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. / Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick

Viewing this topic: Thugger0147, Archworld(m), gerrardomendes(m), naijaclass(m), Generalkaycee(m) and 22 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.