Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,703 members, 7,951,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) (51676 Views)

I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by folake4u(f): 7:51pm On Aug 15
Leemzyy:
Is this nice?after all the epistle i wrote down,u just gave me a blank responsekiss

Okay because I've noted your response and have no further words.
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by GoodJohn: 8:05pm On Aug 15
The discussion is well-structured.
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by SeunOriginal: 8:13pm On Aug 15
abba09:
dont waste ur time they will say no
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by ZTsambad: 8:15pm On Aug 15
RealityKings:
Women don't believe man should need help. They belive you ought to suffer till you have money
that's why we must also suffer them until they die awon wereys angry
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Fearyourcreator: 10:10pm On Aug 15
Wande22:

Your last line is a story I can't forget in a hurry
Lolzzzzz...
They can't handle power
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by King125007(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15
I can bet you have wasted money on these so called female frds one way or the other , either buying them stuff, taking them out, airtime/data or urgent 2k

Now u see why e dy useless to be frds with girls, if na guy Dem go try help you

Only help a woman that is not your wife or babe when you have something to gain

I hate female frds idea..Dem drain you financially and emotionally
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Munzy14(m): 11:41pm On Aug 15
Henry2405:
women no dey ever get money🤣
Drop your comment
Two lessons.

Review your circle of friends.

Secondly, work on your self development to Increase your value..Its a prank, it also revealed more.
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Chidolalar: 12:15am On Aug 16
Lovit:
Ok, keep asking..

small quarrel now, she will tell the whole world how she has been the one given you money since 1257AD lipsrsealed
You have said it all.
That insults they make my blood boil.
That is why I will always tell any girl the moment she insult me for something she has giving me is that very moment I will vow not to receive anything from her again and possibly make every effort to return everything back to her.
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by BALLOSKI: 2:33am On Aug 16
Henry2405:
women no dey ever get money🤣
Drop your comment
Girls don't usually give, and as little as it is(1k is still hard in this economy), Amara is a good girl. You have to reward her.
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Reggaero(m): 2:54am On Aug 16
BALLOSKI:
Girls don't usually give, and as little as it is(1k is still hard in this economy), Amara is a good girl. You have to reward her.
sir if 1k enter my aza now i go appreciate
Opay
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by missjekyll: 4:18am On Aug 16
idahme:

This is the parasitic mindset of most women and it's evident in you, " you must give me money first and then I will use a little from the money u gave me to give u back when u ask" grin

I dated a lady like you who have this mindset u must give me before I give u a little form it grin, when I discovered this I put a cap of 5k to give her for whatever problem she manufactures even though I have the capacity to give her in 110 folds without been affected financially in any way. I hate stingy people, stingy people don't benefit from my affluence a bit.

Someone must not gift you because you gift the person, a lot of women hold this opinion and such women who think they can never open their hands to give should never receive anything good in return..

You need to change your circle,dude. Just 110 folds? You have no idea what people are capable of.
He has not been a good friend to those ladies . What friend tries to "test" other friends with BS tiktok games.
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by missjekyll: 4:20am On Aug 16
DeeScan:

shut up .. your gender are just selfish..

that's it .. no gaslight op here...

Your brain needs a good scrubbing. I don't bandy words with feckless people. Stay out of my mentions,pls. Thank you
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Karleb(m): 5:11am On Aug 16
lynx200:
This idea of making women out to be devils by men is annoying. Apart from physical and emotional attributes, men and women are almost the same.

There are nice women as there are nice men, and there are greedy women as there are greedy men. I have been in situations where I had to solicit some urgent funds from male and female friends. The results have been mixed.

There are female friends of mine who have helped me tremendously with finances. Even my ex girlfriend had done so, even after breaking up with her. So I don't understand this trend of trying to villify women through this prank.

The country is in bad straits financially and many people are struggling, so you should be grateful if you get someone to spare you money no matter how small.

You will be surprised you experience is one in a thousand.

Privilege blinds because it is duty of privilege to blind.
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by sulezaki: 8:09am On Aug 16
I for try am, but, all my female friends na for "pay and Knack' tins; so this prank no go work for dem., grin grin grin
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by JobAndVacancies: 11:39pm On Aug 16
DeeScan:

shut up .. your gender are just selfish..

that's it .. no gaslight op here...
the lady you're quoting is even a U.S resident living and earning fine but so stingy and couldn't help Juwessgratitude when she was desperate for accomodation
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by JobAndVacancies: 11:40pm On Aug 16
Leemzyy:
Hmmm i dont mean "all" with what i said,of course all girls can't be selfish or stingy,there are alot of generous ladies out there,just if this topic was for the opposite sex,still i will state the precise feeling of what i said here,but does that mean all men are stingy?of course no!!!pls dont get me wrong,am still also a girlcheesy cheesy
which girl?
See this hairy ball scammercheesy
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by JobAndVacancies: 11:40pm On Aug 16
missjekyll:

Your brain needs a good scrubbing. I don't bandy words with feckless people. Stay out of my mentions,pls. Thank you
let's talk via pm
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Leemzyy(f): 6:32am On Aug 17
JobAndVacancies:
which girl?
See this hairy ball scammercheesy
Lazy attention seeker,i have noticed yougrin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man / THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.