Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,941 members, 7,922,319 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:33 AM

Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) (47105 Views)

I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by santaclaws: 10:54am On Aug 15
deanoffaculty:

But she try na.

The point is : Amara has a good heart. If she had like 100k, she could have given it to Henry.

Thumb up for Amara! 👍

You're right, she has a good heart, but she ain't "very generous" if she expects someone to pay 1k back in the first place...

1 Like

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by correctguy101(m): 10:54am On Aug 15
Henry2405:
women no dey ever get money🤣
Drop your comment

No be lie o...

According to my younger sister... A woman's money is her money but a man's money is "our money" ...

And dem say it's a man's world... Smh
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Pootle: 11:06am On Aug 15
why you go get female friends in the first place

1 Like

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by aestake: 11:13am On Aug 15
real691:
Upgrade your circle bro.
To what?
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by NOwazobia: 11:17am On Aug 15
Amara already know how she is going to get times 10 of that 1k back. cheesy
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by redcliff: 11:24am On Aug 15
Brokies are the ones that exoect you to drop 500k-20m talking stage...omo this double standard go touch everybody
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by chatinent: 11:32am On Aug 15
Even female peeps I dey gift and borrow don snub me. Make I kuku audit my block list.
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by IbileIfe: 11:33am On Aug 15
My current companion, actually once emptied her Diamond Bank account to support me financially.
She is from Benin in Edo State.
10 years now together.

Several Nigerian women can be generous.

2 Likes

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by jared007: 11:35am On Aug 15
RealityKings:
Women don't believe man should need help. They belive you ought to suffer till you have money
Not exactly. Women look at men like gods. When u don't act like a god they get disgusted. Just imagine God almighty asking u for money for help.

God the father is the head of Christ while Christ is the head of man while man is the head of his wife. When a man breaks the hierarchy he gets punished.
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by rollywise(m): 11:43am On Aug 15
Make me sef go try
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by tuzle(m): 11:49am On Aug 15
siofra:

As if men are better. Men will give 1k and expect something bigger in return.
this is not true. I have given people things and I dont expect anything in return both male and females. Even my current gf, I do give her and I don't expect anything in return from her. I can't even ask a girl for money except the ladies in my family sha, before they use someone and do see finish.
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by kenchop: 11:54am On Aug 15
YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR FRIENDS. DONT KEEP FRIENDS WITH LOW MENTALITY AND POOR ORIENTATION. WE GET WHY.

1 Like

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:55am On Aug 15
I want to try this so bad!
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by kenchop: 11:55am On Aug 15
YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR FRIENDS. DONT KEEP FRIENDS WITH LOW MENTALITY AND POOR ORIENTATION. E GET WHY.
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by TradingGod: 12:05pm On Aug 15
jared007:
Not exactly. Women look at men like gods. When u don't act like a god they get disgusted. Just imagine God almighty asking u for money for help.

God the father is the head of Christ while Christ is the head of man while man is the head of his wife. When a man breaks the hierarchy he gets punished.
so who is asking for our tithe and offerings?
God or pastor ? undecided
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by yommysure(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15
LemTech:

Stingy.
Lol
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Atolu01: 12:32pm On Aug 15
Excellent!. You want to be destroying people socially, psychologically and many other ways otherwise; and yet still be collecting money from them. Colossal users. And, according to most of you people, men and women can't be "friends", so what's the lie about.
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Caramia2020(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15
There was a girl I was dating then, she is always demanding but the day I asked for 1k she gave me excuse n dat was the day I ghosted her totally.
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Adakintroy: 12:36pm On Aug 15
Moral of the story have a discipline reputation among friend and families so that ur word can pass for currency.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by geewean(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15
A litmus test to know if a woman loves you is when she is willing to give you her money.

Don't depend on a woman money oooo else you will see the highest insult of your life.

Spending money to prove your love for a woman is the weakest thing a man can do.Let her love you first for your charisma and your knacking ability then you can support it will some financial spoiling.

3 Likes

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by gratefulheart(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15
Amara, is a good girl. Hold her tight cool

Henry2405:
women no dey ever get money🤣
Drop your comment
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Sammy101111(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15
Leemzyy:
Lol this my gender are funny and stingy oo

My sister 70% females are stingy to them self so don’t expect them to give you anything .

I swear I no fit give woman money free .
I only give woman the money they work for

Woman are so stingy God knows . A woman will have her transport money and still be looking for who will pay her ride Jesu .

Woman will have her food money and still be looking for who will buy her food at the restaurant and the food being sold in the restaurant is still a woman 😂

1 Like

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Leemzyy(f): 12:57pm On Aug 15
[quote author=Sammy101111 post=131519264]

My sister 70% females are stingy to them self so don’t expect them to give you anything .

I swear I no fit give woman money free .
I only give woman the money they work for

Woman are so stingy God knows . A woman will have her transport money and still be looking for who will pay her ride Jesu .

Woman will have her food money and still be looking for who will buy her food at the restaurant and the food being sold in the restaurant is still a woman
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15
Thank God I learnt in a hard way long time ago...
Now I stingy pass Gum ..

If you no dey give me ToTo.. even 200 Naira go hard me to dash you...

Naso one girl see me as I finish shopping for ShopRite and approached me and begged for 500h .. I tell am say unless she go follow me go Fúçk if not nothing for her....

This Ediots will never help Men .. greedy and stingy lots..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by LordBillionz: 1:04pm On Aug 15
There are good Nigerian Girls...
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by idahme(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15
ivolt:

The General, I hope you have about a million samples to back up your generalization.
If the OP was not chatting himself up just to trend.
I bet he just selected only the negative responses and left out the others.

No one is falling for this.

You don't need a sample of 1 million why don't you take up a sample of 230 million since you want exactness of data. grin
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Akinbahm(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15
siofra:

As if men are better. Men will give 1k and expect something bigger in return.

If I may ask, what's that's bigger something they always ask in return.
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by nwirinedu(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15
Why are you disgracing the guys on this forum, tomorrow you will say Nigerian girls are liabilities, but you are hear flooding their DMs with your begging.

Doctor Mendicant.
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by izubext007: 1:28pm On Aug 15
I get 2 girls wey dey give me wella , because of my🍑🍆
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Psoul(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15
If I ask 5 girls in my contact for 1k, they will call me and ask why 1k. I know thy will like to make it 5k and above. They will never send 1k to me.
Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Felaincarnated: 1:47pm On Aug 15
Beeches rather share pussies for money.

1 Like

Re: Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) by Lovit(m): 1:57pm On Aug 15
Ok, keep asking..

small quarrel now, she will tell the whole world how she has been the one given you money since 1257AD lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / Bride Wears Hijab On Wedding Day. See Beautiful Photos / Ebonylips Husband: Sex Kept Us For 17 Years

Viewing this topic: sas101(m), admissionrunz and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.