Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,322 members, 7,923,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 04:17 AM

A Uk-based Woman Came To Confront Her Lover Who Got Married Secretly In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Uk-based Woman Came To Confront Her Lover Who Got Married Secretly In Nigeria (1909 Views)

'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Uk-based Woman Came To Confront Her Lover Who Got Married Secretly In Nigeria by dozzybreezy(m): 1:19am On Aug 15
A mature woman from abroad returns to Nigeria to confront her Nigerian lover for getting married to another woman despite all the money she has been sending to him. She asks him to refund her 10,000,000 naira immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJceK0HGYDg

Re: A Uk-based Woman Came To Confront Her Lover Who Got Married Secretly In Nigeria by DaddyCoool: 1:44am On Aug 15
Dumb skit

5 Likes

Re: A Uk-based Woman Came To Confront Her Lover Who Got Married Secretly In Nigeria by WhiteIverson: 1:47am On Aug 15
DaddyCoool:
Dumb skit
Haha
Re: A Uk-based Woman Came To Confront Her Lover Who Got Married Secretly In Nigeria by dozzybreezy(m): 10:27am On Aug 15
The mature woman from UK confronts the new wife her Nigerian boyfriend got married to for refund of her 6,300 dollars. They opened an automobile shop with her money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGCAaiHQvqs

Re: A Uk-based Woman Came To Confront Her Lover Who Got Married Secretly In Nigeria by SpaceX: 10:42am On Aug 15
Smells like a Skit.
Re: A Uk-based Woman Came To Confront Her Lover Who Got Married Secretly In Nigeria by Leemzyy(f): 1:08pm On Aug 15
Attention seekers
Re: A Uk-based Woman Came To Confront Her Lover Who Got Married Secretly In Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15
This lady does not look like someone who has gone beyond the shores of Nigeria grin
Re: A Uk-based Woman Came To Confront Her Lover Who Got Married Secretly In Nigeria by Baronthecelebri: 6:59pm On Aug 15
Very bad from the man
Re: A Uk-based Woman Came To Confront Her Lover Who Got Married Secretly In Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 8:14pm On Aug 15
All these skit makers sef
Re: A Uk-based Woman Came To Confront Her Lover Who Got Married Secretly In Nigeria by OgaTheTop2: 8:26pm On Aug 15
Government should just ban senseless skit already. angry
Re: A Uk-based Woman Came To Confront Her Lover Who Got Married Secretly In Nigeria by OgaTheTop2: 8:26pm On Aug 15
Okoroawusa:
All these skit makers sef
I taya...

1 Like

Re: A Uk-based Woman Came To Confront Her Lover Who Got Married Secretly In Nigeria by Scarrr: 8:53pm On Aug 15
Agbayas
Re: A Uk-based Woman Came To Confront Her Lover Who Got Married Secretly In Nigeria by Cousin9999: 9:17pm On Aug 15
Re: A Uk-based Woman Came To Confront Her Lover Who Got Married Secretly In Nigeria by GoodJohn: 12:26pm On Aug 16
The discussion is straightforward
Re: A Uk-based Woman Came To Confront Her Lover Who Got Married Secretly In Nigeria by Melagros(m): 5:23pm On Aug 16
COMRADES, this looks like a skit

(1) (Reply)

My Relationships Don't Last. SOS Please / How Much Can You Spend On Your Wedding Day / What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.