Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,606 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:03 PM

Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed (53757 Views)

Driver Killed, Wife Kidnapped And Others Sustained Injury At Lagos Ibadan Expres / Femi Gbajabialima's Wife Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:51pm On Aug 16
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Kidnapped in Uromi Edo State not Anambra
so WHAT IS Ananmbra COMMISIONER DOING IN KOGI,IF NOT TO STAY SAFE away FROM his evil brothers UPPER IWEKA ANAMBRA CRIMINALS angry repentt ndi anambra stop loving blood money over your kinsmen undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by georgeakins: 7:06pm On Aug 16
KingOfTheDamned:

Another illiterate tout who can't read . Ozuor it happened in my own state , Edo state.

Useless idiot like you can't read. The mods need to ban all the accounts of touts like you permanently from this forum

Carry your frustration commot here,
The event happened in Anambra.
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by georgeakins: 7:07pm On Aug 16
chigator2:

Yoruba he goat, it happened at Edo.

Biafran monkey,

It happened in Anambra
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by spencekat(m): 7:08pm On Aug 16
DLSReigns:
I pray they are rescued. RIP to the dead. You dey do wedding,you dey expect me to travel to attend in this present Nigeria. Better no waste your IV because I no dey come.
Just send your money to the celebrant ,if there is any for that. That is all.
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by georgeakins: 7:08pm On Aug 16
Emmexguy123:
Very stupid news.
Something that happened in Edo State you are reporting Anambra state.

I don't know your gain for reporting rubbish.

It happened in Anambra
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by KingOfTheDamned: 7:08pm On Aug 16
georgeakins:

Carry your frustration commot here,
The event happened in Anambra.

Idiot do you want to tell me about my own state? Is uromi in your Anambra?

Idiot !!! Illiterate baboon. This issue happened along uromi express way in my state.

Illiterate Amala licking baboon.
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by spencekat(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16
Wedding wey for hold for Anambra.
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Icon4s(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16
post=131538268:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/08/16/anambra-commissioner-wife-reportedly-kidnapped-aide-killed/

Video: https://www.facebook.com/share/v/PsdSfkwXsmMhasNi/?mibextid=oFDknk
Commissioner and his wife could not book flight to Abuja to attend a wedding?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by nedekid: 7:17pm On Aug 16
Hmm, isn't there an airport in anambra? Best to go by air if you can afford it.
May they return to their families safe and sound. To the dead, our prayer is with the family.
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by otokx(m): 7:19pm On Aug 16
We pray for a speedy resolution of this matter.
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by georgeakins: 7:19pm On Aug 16
KingOfTheDamned:

Idiot do you want to tell me about my own state? Is uromi in your Anambra?

Idiot !!! Illiterate baboon. This issue happened along uromi express way in my state.

Illiterate Amala licking baboon.

Cursed monkey like you from pretending to be from Edo
It happened in Anambra,
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Ironbull: 7:21pm On Aug 16
Mr reactiion havent reacted yet but if it happned in Lagos he will be the first to react but now the same man don't understand English or listen too new anymore, he is deaf and dumb now.

I no mentioned name oo.
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by georgeakins: 7:22pm On Aug 16
chigator2:

Yoruba he goat, it happened at Edo.

IThe rate at which Ibos are killing themselves , I don't know how of many of them will be alive to vote Agulu Obi in 2027
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by okven: 7:26pm On Aug 16
[quote author=ElohimShenRa post=131539734]Habba! Habbatically! grin

Their own charity does not begin in their homes. It begins in Lagos and Abuja.

That is why ALL OF THEM especially their OVERNIGHT MESSIAH - the YES-DADDY BASTARD with his FEMININE ASHAWO VOICE; ELERIBU - OMO-ALE JATIJATI IKEJI ERANKO - always rush to condemn any atrocity perpetrated OUTSIDE THEIR OWN REGION; including OBY EZEKWESILLY whose lips resemble the menstruating VAJUJU OF A PERUVIAN CHIMPANZEE.

I have never seen such despicable & hypocritical set of people in my life before.

They always turn their OKRO-FERMENTED-FLAT.HEADS in the opposite direction of the MOUNT KILIMANJARO that is happening & killing their vacuous people in their own backyard.

You cannot be cursing NIGERIA and expect TRAGEDY, CALAMITY & MISFORTUNE not to swallow you and your family members up.

Anyone of them that has not visited LAGOS will die of ATYCHIPHOBIA. Even the ones among them that travel abroad cannot return to NIGERIA without landing in LAGOS.

Yet, you see these abominable children of satan cursing & de-marketing Lagos day & night.

Foolish, dubious, despicable, loud-mouthed, cannibalistic, incestuous & criminally-minded lots![/quote
Frustrated soul
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Alphamentips: 7:34pm On Aug 16
KingOfTheDamned:

@SocialJustice @ppogba @NàijaCover
Foolish Illiterates try and learn read . It happened in my state (Edo state) around uromi.

Illiterates just rush to comment without reading. I don't know since when so many touts started coming on this forum?

They don't read they just rush and comment rubbish

Waazaga.

Do you think it's a joke when we say some peeps are paid 30k monthly for media w@r?

Their job is simple. Great a bad image for ibos.
It's simple to do. I can have 3 browsers or 4 open with different monikiers for such goals. So I try to avoid the news this dayz
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by KingOfTheDamned: 7:36pm On Aug 16
georgeakins:

Cursed monkey like you from pretending to be from Edo
It happened in Anambra,

🤣🤣What else ? What does a typical yoruba beast have to say other than to tell someone they are Ibo and pretending not to be? Ugly uneducated uncivilized barbaric animals form the southwest.

Waazaga!!! Elede , wagbe oo!! Ewe.
Useless child molesting human ritualists that are from that polluted dirty region. Nothing again you fit tell me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am your master and you are my slave. Ozuor.
Ugly thing .. you don enter Edo state before in your ugly life? So how will you know what Edo state is in your useless life ? 🤣🤣🤣

I dey deal with anyone of una I meet here. Useless Interlopers.
Ogun agbewua.

Useless thing.
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Objectivist04: 7:36pm On Aug 16
This news gladdens my heart. Imagine a governor's daughter leaving his state to conduct her wedding elsewhere, and I even learnt that both couples are from Anambra state while the groom is base abroard. So now pray tell me why such wedding should be conducted outside the state where the bride's father holds sway .

Is it about security ? Is soludo not the chief security of his state with the power to flood the entire Awka with security men ? Is it about accessibility to the state , is their no airport in Anambra to aid invited dignatries in accessing the state ? What reason exactly should Soludo give tor fixing the wedding in Abuja ? A serving governor don't believe in his state just like obiano tried to Japa on his handover day after rulling Anambra for 8 uninterrupted years ?

How can investors came to see his so called Dubai if he is ashamed to host her daughter's wedding in the state. Akuruo uno indeed.

Igbo leaders are shameless I swear , even late ohaneze chairman iwuanyanwu lived and died in Abuja, also ohaneze conduct their meetings in English !!

Now that the wedding is fixed in a more secure and developed city , how far ? The worst part of it is that the mumu governor couldn't even make flight arrangements for top government officials. I can't imagine a commissioner traveling to Abuja by road in this season of insecurity.

Shame on Soludo
Shame on Uzodimma (his daughter also wedded in Abuja)
Sullivan Chime was an exception as both his daughter and son wedded in Enugu when he was a governor.

Our leaders are our greatest shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by nony43(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16
opamoses1:
IPOB things.

Nothing to see. See no evil, speak no evil.

Mumu. If you had data you should have read that he was Kidnapped in Kogi.
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Objectivist04: 7:42pm On Aug 16
spencekat:
Wedding wey for hold for Anambra.

The thing tire me. Well served them right . The kidnapers should not have mercy, either #1 billion or nothing.

We will get sense by fore in south east
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by nony43(m): 7:44pm On Aug 16
ElohimShenRa:
Habba! Habbatically! grin

That is why ALL OF THEM especially their OVERNIGHT MESSIAH - the YES-DADDY BASTARD with his FEMININE ASHAWO VOICE; ELERIBU - OMO-ALE JATIJATI IKEJI ERANKO - always rush to condemn any atrocity perpetrated OUTSIDE THEIR OWN REGION; including OBY EZEKWESILLY whose lips resemble the menstruating VAJUJU OF A PERUVIAN CHIMPANZEE.

I have never seen such despicable & hypocritical set of people in my life before.

They always turn their OKRO-FERMENTED-FLAT.HEADS in the opposite direction of the MOUNT KILIMANJARO that is happening & killing their vacuous people in their own backyard.

You cannot be cursing NIGERIA and expect TRAGEDY, CALAMITY & MISFORTUNE not to swallow you and your family members up.

Anyone of them that has not visited LAGOS will die of ATYCHIPHOBIA. Even the ones among them that travel abroad cannot return to NIGERIA without landing in LAGOS.

Yet, you see these abominable children of satan cursing & de-marketing Lagos day & night.

Foolish, dubious, despicable, loud-mouthed, cannibalistic, incestuous & criminally-minded lots!

Cum bag You think Lagos is the only international airport in Nigeria?
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Zeebuy: 7:56pm On Aug 16
opamoses1:
IPOB things.

Nothing to see. See no evil, speak no evil.

He was kidnapped in Kogi state
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Zeebuy: 8:00pm On Aug 16
Krankhead:
Obiiiiij The Gbajue master,Your state is on fire
You and your people are only good at being louts, reading no dey una dictionary
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by SocialJustice: 8:09pm On Aug 16
KingOfTheDamned:

@SocialJustice @ppogba @NàijaCover
Foolish Illiterates try and learn read . It happened in my state (Edo state) around uromi.

Illiterates just rush to comment without reading. I don't know since when so many touts started coming on this forum?

They don't read they just rush and comment rubbish

Waazaga.
When I made my comment the post was only 1 paragraph and said nothing about it happening in Edo State.

Insulting me will not remove you from the cesspool you call life.

Bye! 😂
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by spencekat(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16
Objectivist04:

The thing tire me. Well served them right . The kidnapers should not have mercy, either #1 billion or nothing.

We will get sense by fore in south east
Behave like a human bro.
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by kalufelix(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16
Hundreds of !d!ots abound on this forum..know this and know peace..
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by OlofofoCorner: 8:55pm On Aug 16
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by aestake: 9:32pm On Aug 16
oldman112:
was kidnapped at Edo , read it again
..in Edo..
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by ifeanyi317(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16
Chai na so ABK go hmmm
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by OgbeniOja1: 9:56pm On Aug 16
lol this one no Sabi read shaaaa
ElohimShenRa:
Habba! Habbatically! grin

Foolish, dubious, despicable, loud-mouthed, cannibalistic, incestuous & criminally-minded lots!
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by mayorkent(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16
Commisioner kwa , travelling to Abuja by road kwa , inside sienna undecided undecided kwa
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Teibaba(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16
You are living a pained life all because of social media and is like with what you posted you don't have a life.
Your post here shows so much hatred and pain

How do you even sleep at night with all those?

Haaa!
Ire oooo

Try make yourself happy with good things
D life is so short.

ElohimShenRa:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) / Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest / Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.