Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,606 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:03 PM

Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed (53757 Views)

Driver Killed, Wife Kidnapped And Others Sustained Injury At Lagos Ibadan Expres / Femi Gbajabialima's Wife Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by ufotunang: 11:41pm On Aug 16
Government and Tinubu address and tackle poverty hunger hardship inflation high costs of living unemployment rural villages communities underdevelopment and insecurity will reduce and stop gradually
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by EmperorEmerald2: 11:50pm On Aug 16
ElohimShenRa:
Habba! Habbatically! grin

Their own charity does not begin in their homes. It begins in Lagos and Abuja.

That is why ALL OF THEM especially their OVERNIGHT MESSIAH - the YES-DADDY BASTARD with his FEMININE ASHAWO VOICE; ELERIBU - OMO-ALE JATIJATI IKEJI ERANKO - always rush to condemn any atrocity perpetrated OUTSIDE THEIR OWN REGION; including OBY EZEKWESILLY whose lips resemble the menstruating VAJUJU OF A PERUVIAN CHIMPANZEE.

I have never seen such despicable & hypocritical set of people in my life before.

They always turn their OKRO-FERMENTED-FLAT.HEADS in the opposite direction of the MOUNT KILIMANJARO that is happening & killing their vacuous people in their own backyard.

You cannot be cursing NIGERIA and expect TRAGEDY, CALAMITY & MISFORTUNE not to swallow you and your family members up.

Anyone of them that has not visited LAGOS will die of ATYCHIPHOBIA. Even the ones among them that travel abroad cannot return to NIGERIA without landing in LAGOS.

Yet, you see these abominable children of satan cursing & de-marketing Lagos day & night.

Foolish, dubious, despicable, loud-mouthed, cannibalistic, incestuous & criminally-minded lots!
That's why Biafra Nation is Sacrosanct so that ur hate for Igbo go continue
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by mkoabiola: 6:37am On Aug 17
Soludo couldn't even celebrate his daughter's Wedding in Anambra for Gese of insecurity
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Whywhycy: 7:28am On Aug 17
Things are getting out of hand.
It's like they remembered the south east this time around. Report has it that, they went to school of health in Oji River and kidnapped some students.
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by georgeakins: 8:57am On Aug 17
KingOfTheDamned:

🤣🤣What else ? What does a typical yoruba beast have to say other than to tell someone they are Ibo and pretending not to be? Ugly uneducated uncivilized barbaric animals form the southwest.

Waazaga!!! Elede , wagbe oo!! Ewe.
Useless child molesting human ritualists that are from that polluted dirty region. Nothing again you fit tell me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am your master and you are my slave. Ozuor.
Ugly thing .. you don enter Edo state before in your ugly life? So how will you know what Edo state is in your useless life ? 🤣🤣🤣

I dey deal with anyone of una I meet here. Useless Interlopers.
Ogun agbewua.

Useless thing.

What is my business coming to Edo, it is Edo people that come to our land to seek survival.

See how frustrated you're just because Yoruba are ahead of your barbaric race, who still practise cannibalism till today?

Chai, you don really suffer in this your miserable life
Anyway, blame your parents who refused to hustle at the right time.

You're Ibo. Yoruba will continue to be ahead of you.

I'm happy Jagaban disgraced your entire delusional race.

This frustration and bitterness against the great Yoruba race will still kill you the way it killed your blodas:

Iwuanyawu
Ezeife
Ogbonnaya Onu
Mr Ibu
Onyeaka
Junior Pope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by buJu234: 9:58am On Aug 17
why take the road, when u can take a flight from either anambra airport or asaba airport?

there are some kind of risks i dont take oo..

if i dont have the money to fly or there is no near by airport.

i will send that transport fare plus my gift to the celebrant.

thats all, my life is more precious than any event oo
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by Baso2019: 9:24pm On Aug 17
How can you be the governor of your state and your child will schedule a wedding in Abuja.

RIP to the PA
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by galantjoe(m): 6:19am On Aug 18
Soludo has concentrated all his attention to road construction while leaving behind security of lives and properties

Anambra State is a den of kidnappers yet soludo is doing nothing to change the situation. Prof of economics may have been seeing investment in security as non essential business of his govt.
Re: Anambra Commissioner Patrick Aghamba & Wife Kidnapped, Aide Killed by GoodJohn: 3:23am On Aug 23
The discussion is well-articulated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) / Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest / Extortionist Poses For The Camera After FUTA Students Beat Him (Graphic Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.