Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,180 members, 7,925,690 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya (16866 Views)

Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria / Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) / Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by AntiChristian: 12:05pm
grin

Even Jesus was a Graduate!
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by djon78(m): 12:06pm
googi:
Everywhere in the world, they will confirm how educated Nigerians are. But what do they do with the education?

Use it to turn the richest country in Africa into abject Poverty stricken people after foreign oil income!

Lee kwua yew Singapores late former prime minister made this statement;

Common sense -open mind

It's not about getting degrees but having the common sense and open mind to turn into positivity and profit yielding act

1 Like

Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by godwon01(m): 12:06pm
He is a very brilliant man and has laid the foundation of the first class that they emulated. May Almighty God continue to be with Dr Olukoya IJN.

2 Likes

Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Gboom: 12:06pm
thesicilian:
I highly doubt this is even true.

In order to arrive at this conclusion, he would have to take census of the total number of first class graduates in every branch of every denomination, including Deeper Life, Christ Embassy, RCCG, Winners etc. Not just in Lagos alone but in all the 36 states and FCT. Not just the pentecostals alone but also Catholics, Baptists, Anglicans, Lutherans etc.

I don't think someone who's supposedly that educated should be making such broad statements without facts to back them up.
Let them also come out with their figures and awards of this magnitude, then, Dr. Olukoya's become invalid, if not, his statement becomes valid
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Lungs: 12:06pm
ppogba:

Stop making the mistake of thinking every one who comments on Nairaland are graduates.

How sure are you the guy you quoted is still not trying to combine NECO and WAEC results together to gain admission into a College of Education?

D truth has surfaced, the idiot is trying to combine NECO & WAEC to gain admission too a college of education. MUGUS
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by kenex4ever(m): 12:06pm
press9jatv:
you don’t know most of them, so you don’t know how productive they are
but we know how unproductive Nigeria is.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by press9jatv: 12:06pm
Omoawoke:
When we ask for proof now, olodo pastor will run. Werey
werey, check the church portal online and see things for yourself. 3 governors was present and the awards was presents to the awardees
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by CrownedPhoenix: 12:07pm
clockwisereport:
Yet they can't produce ordinary toothpick

This is so stale!

Yes, we all want to criticize the government to sit up but make we dey use our head in making our arguments
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by press9jatv: 12:08pm
kenex4ever:
but we know how unproductive Nigeria is.
you are a novice here. Nigerians are productive. Even the scammers are productive in their works not to talk of legits productive youths in the society
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Exceed15: 12:08pm
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=131572211]
It is leadership tone. He finished with First Class from the University of Lagos (UNILAG) too. He has the spirit of excellence!
May God continue to bless Dr. D.K Olukoya.
Check my signature for free stuffs![/quot

Wow Interesting.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by goslowgoslow(m): 12:11pm
MarketDispatch:

Where are they now? If we have those high numbers of first class and it is not translating to creativity and societal development then....
How have you as a citizen contributed to the development of Nigeria, you don't have to be a first class graduate to do that. Tell use your own contributions.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Ghostee: 12:13pm
U dont need to be abusive to make ur point. Only illiterates behave so. People who didn't go to school dey make better money, we are celebrating 1st class. Our president sef go school?U dont make noise when ur making waves. With all the 1st class, na school cert holders and drug dealers dey power. SMH

uote author=WorldRichest post=131583913]

3rd Class graduate, no let hatred kill you. Dullards are always envious of intelligent minds. Olodo rapata, oju eja loo moo jee[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by 99thEnemy(m): 12:13pm
SmartPolician:
Some of these pastors are funny grin

So bagging a first class is now a function of the denomination you attend?

I guess it's a contest among Pentecostal churches in Nigeria because the pastor wasn't even born yet when Catholics started bagging first class 😂
I swear down! 😂

By the time Catholics even count the number of first class graduates in a year, their numbers will be negligible. as in it may not even make 2% 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by goslowgoslow(m): 12:13pm
clockwisereport:
Yet they can't produce ordinary toothpick
What have you produced as a person? You all will be trolling people and your country as if you are not a Nigerian. People like you are irresponsible to the society if you are not telling us what you have done.

2 Likes

Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by goslowgoslow(m): 12:15pm
SmartPolician:

I guess it's a contest among Pentecostal churches in Nigeria because the pastor wasn't even born yet when Catholics started bagging first class 😂
Don't mind the yeye pastor unfortunately people here are praising him.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Gbadugbakun(m): 12:17pm
thesicilian:

In order to arrive at this conclusion, he would have to take census of the total number of first class graduates in every branch of every denomination, including Deeper Life, Christ Embassy, RCCG, Winners etc. Not just in Lagos alone but in all the 36 states and FCT. Not just the pentecostals alone but also Catholics, Baptists, Anglicans, Lutherans etc.

I don't think someone who's supposedly that educated should be making such broad statements without facts to back them up.
I was at prayer city live. He said he stands to be corrected.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Gbadugbakun(m): 12:19pm
SmartPolician:

Why are you people so negative. The man is celebrating his members you're here ranting. Why not tell your Catholic father to reward Catholic students who graduate with first class.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by goslowgoslow(m): 12:20pm
FreeStuffsNG:

It is leadership tone. He finished with First Class from the University of Lagos (UNILAG) too. He has the spirit of excellence!
Check my signature for free stuffs!
If it is leadership why is everybody in the church not having first class? Or are you telling me that there are no second class and third class graduates in that same church?
Are you telling me that if those first class graduates leave for another church where the pastor didn't go to school they wouldn't be able to make first class?
Please I need answers.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by nwirinedu(m): 12:21pm
And how has this helped the country? First Class wey una dey buy for una pickin.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by goslowgoslow(m): 12:22pm
Gbadugbakun:

Why are you people so negative. The man is celebrating his members you're here ranting. Why not tell your Catholic father to reward Catholic students who graduate with first class.
Nobody is attacking the man for celebrating his members, read to comprehend.
The question is how did he come into conclusions that MFM has the highest number of first class graduates in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Leemzyy(f): 12:22pm
AntiChristian:
grin
Even Jesus was a Graduate!
U dey find trouble grin grin
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by ElevationD: 12:23pm
FreeStuffsNG:

Check my signature for free stuffs!

You said this?

Your comment was excellent.
Have a good week!

1 Like

Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Gbadugbakun(m): 12:25pm
goslowgoslow:

Nobody is attacking the man for celebrating his members, read to comprehend.
The question is how did he come into conclusions that MFM has the highest number of first class graduates in Nigeria?
He said he stands to be corrected. I was at the service live don't misquote him please.

1 Like

Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by ElevationD: 12:26pm
thesicilian:

What you know nothing about, ask and you”ll get answers.

If you followed Dr. Olukoya’s remarks on the genesis of the awards, you’d be better informed about it all.

I advise you to read again and again for clarity.

1 Like

Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by goslowgoslow(m): 12:28pm
Gbadugbakun:

He said he stands to be corrected. I was at the service live don't misquote him please.
Ok he is now being corrected.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by RepoMan007: 12:30pm
Praise the Lord. Lol.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by thesicilian: 12:33pm
Gboom:

Let them also come out with their figures and awards of this magnitude, then, Dr. Olukoya's become invalid, if not, his statement becomes valid
That's not how facts work. You can't just come out and claim something and then assume it's valid because no one else has the time to respond to you.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by kenex4ever(m): 12:33pm
press9jatv:
you are a novice here. Nigerians are productive. Even the scammers are productive in their works not to talk of legits productive youths in the society

Lol,
We are talking abt productivity and this one is mentioning scammers.

Bye.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by thesicilian: 12:33pm
Gbadugbakun:

I was at prayer city live. He said he stands to be corrected.
Shobay97:

He said he stand to be corrected...
Then he stands corrected
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by UpaIweka: 12:34pm
Do not mind him, it is the function of tribe

SmartPolician:

Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by thesicilian: 12:35pm
ElevationD:

What you know nothing about, ask and you”ll get answers.

If you followed Dr. Olukoya’s remarks on the genesis of the awards, you’d be better informed about it all.

I advise you to read again and again for clarity.
Not everyone has to read the same thing a million times before they understand bro. If that's what works for you then it's all good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) / Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship / Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21

Viewing this topic: nellyball(m), Koya365(m), Professor822714, Okupevi1985 and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.