Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,181 members, 7,925,690 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:25 PM

MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya (16877 Views)

Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria / Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) / Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by PoliticalChinex(m): 3:28pm
SmartPolician:
Some of these pastors are funny grin

So bagging a first class is now a function of the denomination you attend?

I guess it's a contest among Pentecostal churches in Nigeria because the pastor wasn't even born yet when Catholics started bagging first class πŸ˜‚

YES.........

U BE MUMU
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by NoToPile: 3:32pm
All these our reporters sef.

They always quote wrongly, I sha watched it on YouTube, he said I stand to be corrected but I believe MFM has the highest number of first class graduates........ Etc etc

But of course it has to be sensational for people to click.

Congrats to the graduands anyways

I am always in support of rewarding excellence. Good one from the church.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Mpanyi: 3:35pm
Gboom:

MFM's statement remains the fact until other denominations you mentioned come out and replicate the feat with a superior figure.
You and your like's opinion does not count because you have no verified information to counter MFM's claim

The onus lies on your pastor to provide the figure, not any other person. Don't think any church like Methodist, Anglican or even Catholic is in competition with him. He can't just open mouth and make some wild claims.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by IamANigerianMan: 3:35pm
press9jatv:
Wow that’s great. Very massive here. Nigeria youths dey read ooo
Check your brain na, how did he get the statistics?
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Treasure17(m): 3:38pm
thesicilian:
I highly doubt this is even true.

In order to arrive at this conclusion, he would have to take census of the total number of first class graduates in every branch of every denomination, including Deeper Life, Christ Embassy, RCCG, Winners etc. Not just in Lagos alone but in all the 36 states and FCT. Not just the pentecostals alone but also Catholics, Baptists, Anglicans, Lutherans etc.

I don't think someone who's supposedly that educated should be making such broad statements without facts to back them up.
Since you were not there, your statements was on the basis of what the op posted. He clearly added a caveat to his words cause he didn't say it categorically. He said i stand to be correct but as usual the blogs will twist the statements for their own advantage.

1 Like

Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by rezzy: 3:40pm
thesicilian:

In order to arrive at this conclusion, he would have to take census of the total number of first class graduates in every branch of every denomination, including Deeper Life, Christ Embassy, RCCG, Winners etc. Not just in Lagos alone but in all the 36 states and FCT. Not just the pentecostals alone but also Catholics, Baptists, Anglicans, Lutherans etc.

I don't think someone who's supposedly that educated should be making such broad statements without facts to back them up.

They take records from school campus fellowship or maybe local assembly.

Infact when my late sister was still alive, she was already happy she was in first class and will get a car but unfortunately, she died in second semester final year.

The following year when they were giving out the car keys at the camp, my mum wept like never before

1 Like

Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Mpanyi: 3:42pm
Gbadugbakun:

Shut up your gutter mouth. Dr Olukoya isn't the reason why your life is miserable. Hold your leaders accountable and leave him alone.

From your being everywhere here and defending this baseless claim, I suspect you are one of the so-called first class graduates. And if you are really one, it is so unfortunate and the university from which you got that should be closed down without further delay.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by IamANigerianMan: 3:42pm
thesicilian:

Don't mind him, not less than 40 percent of the Catholic priests have 1st class from seminary both theology and philosophy before ordination.. these guys are very funny.

1 Like

Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Gboom: 3:45pm
Mpanyi:

The onus lies on your pastor to provide the figure, not any other person. Don't think any church like Methodist, Anglican or even Catholic is in competition with him. He can't just open mouth and make some wild claims.
If I'm doing something my contemporaries are not doing which is making impact, I tell you I'm the best so far others are not coming out even they think they can do better.
If you have any statement of fact from other denominations with the same feat come out or remain silent unless you are just hating MFM's feat
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by press9jatv: 3:47pm
IamANigerianMan:

Check your brain na, how did he get the statistics?
you should be the one to ask him. You are just a clueless lazy thinker like him
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by press9jatv: 3:48pm
rezzy:

Infact when my late sister was still alive, she was already happy she was in first class and will get a car but unfortunately, she died in second semester final year.

The following year when they were giving out the car keys at the camp, my mum wept like never before
eyahhh sorry for the loss. What a big loss. May her soul continue to rest in perfect Peace
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by advocatejare(m): 3:49pm
AntiChristian:

When graduates are very important in Christianity!

We should ask how many disciples are graduates and which school dey attend!

Maybe na UNILAG or UI or ABU....
U think that everyone Is an illiterate like Muhammad who you claim could not read even after jinn Jibril asked him to read grin
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by spencekat(m): 4:11pm
He said he stands to be corrected before making that statement.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by spencekat(m): 4:11pm
thesicilian:

He said he stands to be corrected.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by spencekat(m): 4:17pm
Gbadugbakun:

Why are you people so negative. The man is celebrating his members you're here ranting. Why not tell your Catholic father to reward Catholic students who graduate with first class.
Exactly
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by spencekat(m): 4:18pm
Even people who got a pass degree are angry.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by spencekat(m): 4:20pm
rezzy:

[/b]Infact when my late sister was still alive, she was already happy she was in first class and will get a car but unfortunately, she died in second semester final year.[b]

Chai, sorry for the loss.May she continue to RIP.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by OChimex: 4:33pm
press9jatv:
I beg to disagree with you here. Some are employed, some are self employed with huge potentials abundance in them. Some are doing their masters degree program why some are doing their phd too. Some are in abroad why some are in Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Read again and understand, I did not say they are unemployed, unemployeable means, not having any skills to qualify one fir employment.
Almost all course in Nigeria university when you graduate, you only have your certificate and no skills.
How many of Nigeria professors in mechanical engineering can fix their cars?
No where in America or Europe can employ you with your Nigerian certificate.
That's why you see some bank managers or graduates relocate abroad and turned to Uber drivers...
If anybody from America or Europe tells you they have degrees in engineering, they can fix things, but for naija, na for paper and big big Grammer theirs dey
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by press9jatv: 4:35pm
OChimex:

Read again and understand, I did not say they are unemployed, unemployeable means, not having any skills to qualify one fir employment.
Almost all course in Nigeria university when you graduate, you only have your certificate and no skills.
How many of Nigeria professors in mechanical engineering can fix their cars?
No where in America or Europe can employ you with your Nigerian certificate.
That's why you see some bank managers or graduates relocate abroad and turned to Uber drivers...
If anybody from America or Europe tells you they have degrees in engineering, they can fix things, but for naija, na for paper and big big Grammer theirs dey
I don hear you.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by commoditiesnig: 4:43pm
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Alliswell248: 4:46pm
OgaTheTop2:
Gullible ones will fall for this...

Says a dullard...
Always jealous of others.

Noisemaker
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Alliswell248: 4:50pm
IamANigerianMan:

Don't mind him, not less than 40 percent of the Catholic priests have 1st class from seminary both theology and philosophy before ordination.. these guys are very funny.

Bring out your figure.

Let the catholic church also hype their students.

Don't be an enemy of progress.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Omonii: 5:02pm
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by sundamonex(m): 5:13pm
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Kinoike: 5:14pm
Human development is very important! Congratulations Pastor.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by thesicilian: 5:17pm
rezzy:

So sorry to hear that cry
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Regex: 5:27pm
Gboom:

MFM's statement remains the fact until other denominations you mentioned come out and replicate the feat with a superior figure.
You and your like's opinion does not count because you have no verified information to counter MFM's claim

This is very abrupt and buffoonery to say the least, that a church will make a claim disregarding other samples in the mix.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by femi4: 5:49pm
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Gboom: 6:26pm
Regex:

This is very abrupt and buffoonery to say the least, that a church will make a claim disregarding other samples in the mix.
Which other imaginary samples are you talking about?
Just agree that you are sad that he made the statement which you and your likes have no substantive or objective data to counter
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by press9jatv: 6:27pm
sundamonex:

We plenty for Deeper Life but we're on a low key.
that is great πŸ‘

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Applicants For 2012/2013 .check In / Kogi State University Admission List Out / LAUTECH Students Block Entrance To Osun Government House

Viewing this topic: Koya365(m), Professor822714, Okupevi1985, MomentMan(m) and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.