Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,072 members, 7,987,802 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:05 PM

MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya (20735 Views)

Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria / Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) / Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by KGREAT(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19
thesicilian:
I highly doubt this is even true.

In order to arrive at this conclusion, he would have to take census of the total number of first class graduates in every branch of every denomination, including Deeper Life, Christ Embassy, RCCG, Winners etc. Not just in Lagos alone but in all the 36 states and FCT. Not just the pentecostals alone but also Catholics, Baptists, Anglicans, Lutherans etc.

I don't think someone who's supposedly that educated should be making such broad statements without facts to back them up.
And that is why he said he stands to be corrected. Once you make that statement in an argument , then it becomes your opinion and not necessarily statement of fact.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Nuelstar(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19
thesicilian:
I highly doubt this is even true.

In order to arrive at this conclusion, he would have to take census of the total number of first class graduates in every branch of every denomination, including Deeper Life, Christ Embassy, RCCG, Winners etc. Not just in Lagos alone but in all the 36 states and FCT. Not just the pentecostals alone but also Catholics, Baptists, Anglicans, Lutherans etc.

I don't think someone who's supposedly that educated should be making such broad statements without facts to back them up.
He said I stand corrected
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Nuelstar(m): 9:07pm On Aug 19
All this bloggers sef....Dr. Olukoya said he stand corrected,u didn't mention that part...only to drive false narrative una know.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by AntiChristian: 5:50am On Aug 20
Leemzyy:
It seems to be UNIBEN grin cheesy

Ọmọ Edo ní Jesu?
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by dinkyicon: 6:30am On Aug 20
MarketDispatch:

Where are they now? If we have those high numbers of first class and it is not translating to creativity and societal development then....
my sister was one of the first set and she's doing very fine now
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Leemzyy(f): 6:30am On Aug 20
AntiChristian:

Ọmọ Edo ní Jesu?
Ask his worshipers cheesy cheesy
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by CSTRR: 9:20am On Aug 20
He was the first person to get a first class degree in microbiology in Unilag.

I also heard that his CGPA record has not been broken yet.

I don't know how true the second statement is.
Re: MFM Has Highest Number Of First-Class Graduates In Nigeria - Olukoya by Goldbw122(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20
press9jatv:

https://punchng.com/mfm-has-nigerias-highest-number-of-first-class-graduates-olukoya/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web

We have so many first class graduate in this world, nine is talking about work, and the white collar job is really getting weird day by day, there should be work, and technical jobs that will make our youth, have bright and promising future even if our educational system fail to see the light of the day..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara State Polytechnic Result Now Out / The Most Precious Resource You Must Learn To Use Smartly To Avoid Being Poor / Lawyers Caught Writing Exams For Students, Law School DG Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.