Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,182 members, 7,925,690 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:27 PM

₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR (38955 Views)

Tinubu Finally Gets Over N150billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet; Photo / Akwa Ibom Acquired ₦184 Billion 'Secret' Loan, Targets Fresh ₦150 Billion Loan / Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by helinues: 6:35am
MemphitzDgreat1:
E too sure any sane Nigerialander that Helinues, Yarimo, Seunmsg and FreeStuffsNG WILL NEVER see the interior of this plane unless from the pages news blogs and sh!t.....

Don't start your new week in an aggressive and bitter way

Thank you
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Tradepunter2: 6:36am
Can you IMAGINE A USELESS CHINESE COMPANY SAYING THEY RELEASED OUR PROPERTY DUE TO GOODWILL?? WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by djseanjohn77: 6:36am
obonujoker:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/08/18/breaking-tinubus-new-n150billion-airbus-a330-presidential-jet-lands-abuja-airport

I see the West here trying to use their usual oppressive manipulative manoeuvring tactics to cause a rift between Nigeria and Chine for their own gain - Then in turn pressure Nigeria to assist them in gaining further grounds in the Sahel region by occupying Nigeria North for an enhanced access to invade the Sahel.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by villagereporter(m): 6:36am
May thunder strike that Airbus the day Tilumpu-the guinea pig student of govt secondary school, cocaine sniffing bastard, wón tí ñtò ára in Aregbosola's voice and he/ she of Nigeria's politics-enter that plane.

And for those zombie that want to quote me mó ráyè tí nyín. Obàtálá will never leave your doorstep with chicken pox and Toórú will whet you with pains except if this olóríbu president has not put me out of business

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Kukutenla: 6:37am
Codepain:
Mr President be careful Some sad people from sad part of the country are still annoyed that you flog their Messiah I stand with you Mr Tinubu
Wetin you go chop dis morning

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Neddyogu(m): 6:39am
Aircraft wey Chinese secret service don bug finish.

4 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by mutvy: 6:39am
Thieves and rogues are in charge of Nigeria.
RIP Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by ivandragon: 6:40am
GoodLife4live:
So you our president to dey enter Airpeace with you to import occasions ?

Abey even Davido get private jet...Abeg go sleep

Dumbo. Is Davido using government funds to finance his jetlife style?

Why can't the president continue to manage the presidential planes already in existence? After all, he keeps telling Nigerians to make sacrifices and bear with him.

You can't even construct a proper sentence in your stup1d1ty.

7 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by villagereporter(m): 6:40am
Codepain:

ni baba to bi o lo mo

Wèrè é tí jàsán. Commons yòrúba you do not understand. It is "to bí é lómo" . Òdè

4 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by nedekid: 6:40am
obonujoker:
Good!!!
While we celebrate this milestone, let's expect the arrival of that of the first lady, first son and first daughter.

Fellow patriot, let's pray and trust the process.

150 Billion is too small for a presidential jet. Do you know how much is America president or UK president own is?

May this new Private Jet favour me and my family grin
Lol. You left out the first pet also. It needs a mini jet to visit all the bitches(female canine) in closeby states, it's puppies in Lagos too.

4 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by MaziObinnaokija: 6:41am
cool.Hopefully, OBI will inherit it in 2047

1 Like

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by ariesbull: 6:41am
obonujoker:
Good!!!
While we celebrate this milestone, let's expect the arrival of that of the first lady, first son and first daughter.

Fellow patriot, let's pray and trust the process.

150 Billion is too small for a presidential jet. Do you know how much is America president or UK president own is?

May this new Private Jet favour me and my family grin
must Yiu
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by walozanga(m): 6:42am
That agbado private jet is cheap, he should sell aso rock to buy a better one. Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by symbianDON(m): 6:43am
GoodLife4live:
So you our president to dey enter Airpeace with you to import occasions ?

Abey even Davido get private jet...Abeg go sleep
mechionu there!!! How many private jets does the prime minister of UK have? I mean your former colonial masters.

4 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Codepain: 6:43am
villagereporter:

Wèrè é tí jàsán. Commons yòrúba you do not understand. It is "to bí é lómo" . Òdè
alaye baje.
Ashiere Omo nna want to teach me Yoruba.
Tani baba re ni ile yi

Omo abi pabe
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Kukutenla: 6:44am
PressMyButton:
Jagaban!!, safe trip baba, you suppose cuddle Remi on that cosy plane. To sample the new toy dey hungry me sha, i wish i was Seyi for only 7days.
So all your mumu zombiesm is so that you can be like them?
Yet then dey share rice give you 24/7
When will you get sense

4 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:44am
This airbus cost nothing less than $100 million. Wow😳😳

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Ejiakusmith(m): 6:47am
Immediately INEC declared Tinibu as winner I just gave up hope on Nigeria 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

They even said is N100 billion Naira ..... Now see their yansh out it's N150 Billion and they denied with all their life buy any presidential jet 🙄🙄🙄🙄

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by villagereporter(m): 6:48am
Codepain:

alaye baje.
Ashiere Omo nna want to teach me Yoruba.
Tani baba re ni ile yi

Omo abi pabe

Oti rugbá wodó oti gbèkuru je lówó ebora. Akótílétà Omo làsàn ìkejì ajá

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Gbeng30(m): 6:48am
Let me just laugh away my pain and sorrow because I am speechless... grin grin grin grin

Jagaban of our time is doing wonderful things
Glory be to God...... grin grin grin
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by highchief1: 6:50am

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Codepain: 6:51am
villagereporter:

Baba re lo n ba n wi.
Omo ti o ba ti gba eko ita ni won ti ma ko.

Tomo de ba boju weyin afi ape fun le pe
Koni yen O
koni yen awon to bi o
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by helinues: 6:52am
ruggedboy01:
While helinues and his people are hungry, his brother is busy spending taxpayer’s money anyhow 🤣🤣

Have respect for yourself and stop trolling me
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Codepain: 6:53am
villagereporter:

O ni gbadun
Lati oni lo rederede lo ma se ka
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Codepain: 6:53am
villagereporter:

O ni to mi
Ofo lo se ku
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:54am
Congratulations to all those that enabled this man to take over power of this country.

In the words of Very Dark Man, you gonna learn.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Codepain: 6:54am
villagereporter:

Osi lo ma pa o
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Codepain: 6:54am
villagereporter:

Awon Obi re o ni jere re
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:54am
helinues:

Have respect for yourself and stop trolling me

I hope you are celebrating. Well done.
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Codepain: 6:55am
villagereporter:

Emi re o nigun
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by nedekid: 6:56am
Tokskob2008:
150 billion........ Damn that's a lot of money. The masses should keep praying for the country and it's leaders, more prayers is what is required right now..
Yeah, it's a big aircraft too, similar in size or exceeding a 787 dreamliner more like a
Boing 777. Do people even understand this is a 400+ seater plane? Like the type you fly abroad on air France, Qatar, british Airways, air peace etc?
I read just yesterday on this forum, we are seeking $500m world bank loan to fund education, we clearly do not need the loan as we can afford it. The countries contributing the loan probably do not have such aircrafts for their presidents.
Imagine your neighbour that drives a 2024 landcruiser worth 250m asking you for 20m loan to pay his children's school fees, meanwhile you yourself drive a 2015 landcruiser worth 80m.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer / Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South / Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC

Viewing this topic: ochibaoda, Percaput, Cyclops33, glingev(m), putin2, lollmaolol(m), ChrisAC, hedocharles(m) and 25 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.