Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,180 members, 7,925,690 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:22 PM

₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR (38915 Views)

Tinubu Finally Gets Over N150billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet; Photo / Akwa Ibom Acquired ₦184 Billion 'Secret' Loan, Targets Fresh ₦150 Billion Loan / Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by coputa(m): 8:00am
obonujoker:
Good!!!
While we celebrate this milestone, let's expect the arrival of that of the first lady, first son and first daughter.

Fellow patriot, let's pray and trust the process.

150 Billion is too small for a presidential jet. Do you know how much is America president or UK president own is?

May this new Private Jet favour me and my family grin
America and the united kingdom are developed economies.
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by coleon(m): 8:01am
obonujoker:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/08/18/breaking-tinubus-new-n150billion-airbus-a330-presidential-jet-lands-abuja-airport

If you voted for Buhari in 2015, we can excuse it for a mistake. If you voted for him again in 2015 then you are a fool. If you voted for Tinubu APC again in 2023 then your life is a useless one without solution

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by legitnow1: 8:02am
THIS IS BASICLY A FULL SIZE PLANE

ONCE A CRIMINAL. ALWAYS A CRIMINAL.

ONLY A CRIMINAL WILL WASTE RESOURCES THAT CAN BE USED TO START REBUILDING NIGERIA.

I HOPE HE PERISH IN THAT JET AND GOES TO HELL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by babaedo: 8:05am
Codepain:
Mr President be careful Some sad people from sad part of the country are still annoyed that you flog their Messiah I stand with you Mr Tinubu
no drugs will cure your stup6d6ty except miracle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:06am
France to Nigeria is 4hr13min. Its ok
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by legitnow1: 8:06am
U SEE THAT OIL AND GAS THAT IS IN IGBO LAND AND THE SS, HAVE MADE THE POOREST OF THE POOR REGIONS IN NIGERIA TO LOSE THEIR SENSES.

THE WAY FULANI AND YORUBA SPEND OUR RESOURCES, U WOULD THINK THE OIL AND GAS WAS COMING FROM THEIR LAND

I HAVE A FEELING THAT THIEFNUGUU WILL BE THE FIRST SCAPEGOAT TO LEARN THE HARD WAY.

HE WONT SURVIVE OR GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by ValueProperties(f): 8:07am
Quite interesting development... Some 3 FG Jetw were seized by a Chinese firm last week, and then this new baby just arrived.
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by legitnow1: 8:09am
ValueProperties:
Quite interesting development... Some 3 FG Jetw were seized by a Chinese firm last week, and then this new baby just arrived.

AFTER CRYING AND BEGGING THE CHINESE THAT HE WILL USE IT TO GO AND SEE HIS SLAVE MASTER MACRON IN FRANCE IMMEDIATELY.

REMEMBER IT WAS FRENCH COURT THAT ORDERED THE SEIZURES.

NIGERIANS SHOULD FOLLW EVENTS AND THAT THIEF CLOSELY TO MAKE SURE ONLY HIS ASS IS SOLD INTO SLAVERY IN FRANCE AND NOT NIGERIA..

1 Like

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Lanretoye(m): 8:18am
obonujoker:
Good!!!
While we celebrate this milestone, let's expect the arrival of that of the first lady, first son and first daughter.

150 Billion is too small for a presidential jet. Do you know how much is America president or UK president own is?

don’t be too foolish to details,it was a confiscated jet and not a new one.
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by ufotunang: 8:18am
Tokskob2008:
150 billion........ Damn that's a lot of money. The masses should keep praying for the country and it's leaders, more prayers is what is required right now..
.the bible says faith, prayers without work is dead, the bible says I will bless the hands of your labour, your work
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by ufotunang: 8:22am
And they will say nigerians should be patient endure, sacrifice the hunger and hardship..while they are enjoying the national cake and looting and chopping money and enriching themselves... nawaoooo..it's a pity
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Tealcrestmedia(m): 8:23am
Masses, please keep understanding cry
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Egoveen: 8:33am
Codepain:
Mr President be careful Some sad people from sad part of the country are still annoyed that you flog their Messiah I stand with you Mr Tinubu
Sad people from SADWEST......by the way who cares if you stand with that criminal Tinubu or sit with him,as if you get petrol station in front of your house,200 acres of cultivated farmland awaiting bountiful harvest,200 soldiers guiding you and your family everywhere you go,in fact everything you want in this life has been provided for you by Tinubu,continue sitting and standing with the idiot na body go tell you....utobo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by AngelicBeing: 8:35am
Tokskob2008:
150 billion........ Damn that's a lot of money. The masses should keep praying for the country and it's leaders, more prayers is what is required right now..
Faith/ Prayers without work (corresponding action)is dead, prayers standing alone is not enough to make a nation great, Virtues like hardwork, honesty, fairness, equity, justice etc must be Factored into the journey of GREATNESS tongue
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by ogaontop(m): 8:35am
GoodLife4live:
So you our president to dey enter Airpeace with you to import occasions ?

Abey even Davido get private jet...Abeg go sleep
Do you guys actually reason?
This is the 6th Private Jet, what happened to the other 5?
Does he enter Airpeace before?
Which one has he been using since
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Father254: 8:39am
obonujoker:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/08/18/breaking-tinubus-new-n150billion-airbus-a330-presidential-jet-lands-abuja-airport

Why are law makers lying ?
they are lying that there was no approval for the presidential jet .

Things are not well enough in this country. You bought jet without approval.
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by surgical: 8:39am
Efuaye:
E remain to marry a new wife! Remember his religion allows him to marry up to four!

Him don buy new CADILLAC
Him don buy new YATCH
Him don get new PLANE

VP don get new palace.

Wetin you don get? Hunger!

God help you.
This clearly shows Tinubu is a mad man
Of all that can possibly happen, it is extravagance life at the expense of the people he is supposed to govern that is his priority

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by obonujoker(m): 8:42am
ade4real2016:

You're a big filthy fool...Very certain your family will be very bitter to have you as a pig amongst them...

Lol... Why??is 150 Billion too big for the President of the Giant of Africa to spend ?😂
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by obonujoker(m): 8:42am
Lanretoye:
don’t be too foolish to details,it was a confiscated jet and not a new one.

So for it , they spent 150B Naira?
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Abufo: 8:43am
Codepain:

oga please bookmark your post o !!.........I assure you that your post Will not age well..!! YOU NO BE GOD na..!

1 Like

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Xkonzult: 8:43am
Codepain:
Sha ur papa no go smell d jet ....kiss d truth

1 Like

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Abuventure: 8:44am
Buh the picture is Boeing
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Smartcitizen: 8:45am
Codepain:

Yeah especially some people like this fellow

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Minjim: 8:49am
Why do this people like wasting our money like this?

The aircraft was in France and the president is going to France, why bring the plane back to Nigeria?
Can't the president take a flight to France and come back with the plane?
They don't even think of ways of saving money at all

1 Like

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Manculated: 8:50am
EKONGKING:
I love to be born again as a Nigerian either as a politician or their children.

Too many religious morons, I can easily fool.
A life worth of morons for us, is equal to lifespan of a used tissue paper.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poor gullible wretched nigerians are still praying to God shouting Amen i claim it.

Our Creator will just be laughing at them like, Eri awon wereey ti mo fun ni OPOLO ati EVERYTHING but won mulo. Eepe nibe shouting my name and Amen🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by press9jatv: 8:56am
Nawaoooo, in the spite of the sufferings of Nigeria people, they are still getting over 100b of naira presidential jet. You can see here that this Tinubu government deliberately inflicts sufferings on Nigeria people in order to buy their conscience in the poll
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by ngwaIgbo223: 9:03am
Codepain:

Na your family the pain will never leave

Shut up animal.
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Manculated: 9:03am
obonujoker:
Good!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Amen i claim it.
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Shawarmagirl: 9:11am
Tokskob2008:

When you leave Nigeria travel to West, China or Singapore, you'll understand that prayer is useless in Nigeria. What we pray for when in Nigeria is what they have in place naturally. When you come here, your prayer point will change. You don't need to pray for job, good health, prosperity, life. All you'll just be praying for is 'Thank you Jesus for Life' and for your salvation.

Poverty makes Nigeria have too many prayer points and go to church too much.
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by payaseriy: 9:14am
Codepain:
everything doesn't has to be tribalism. Our common enemies are those in power.

A minister's son sent a lady friend 6million just to be with him because he was bored. Do you even have that money with u ?, yet you are defending their looting.
Re: ₦‎150 Billion Airbus A330 Presidential Jet Lands At Abuja Airport - SR by Manculated: 9:20am
ivandragon:

Those that support apc and bat are doing so for self centred reasons and not because they really want nigeria to progress.

I know quite a few bat supporters who are seriously making moves to relocate with thier families.

When I confront them on why they want to relocate from a country they say is being run properly, first by bubu, and now bulaba, they speak gibberish and end it with how it is thier right to live where they desire.

Some of the paid social media 1diots supporting bat, especially clowns like a51, Lrd ash and some others, reside abroad but keep blindly supporting bat and when their followers tell them the country is bad, they immediately start fanning embers of ethnic discord to distract from BAT's failure.

Only Fooools & Learners doesn't know this initially.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) / Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer

Viewing this topic: opeyemi233, stopit, Tenshades(m), lollmaolol(m), mantics(m), walexzee11(m), ochibaoda, Percaput, VanuatuWycombe and 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.