Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,845 members, 7,927,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 03:14 PM

4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack (30987 Views)

4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra / Another Police Checkpoint Attack In Enugu / Umahi Reacts To Killing Of 4 Policemen In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Tormentor001: 7:36pm On Aug 20
Roboto11:
Obi go just ignore until he reach him domot.

Stupidity dey worry u
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Roboto11: 7:38pm On Aug 20
Tormentor001:

Stupidity dey worry u

The one wey kill your papa.
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Chetas81(m): 7:39pm On Aug 20
wellmax:
AfghanEasternn. Borno is now safer than the entire south east.
miserable people killing their brothers, because they don't want to see their brothers in Nigeria law enforcement uniforms,the killing have to continue,but Samuel ekpa will soon enter Nigeria through Interpol, KANU do more than this before the dss detain him

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Kusu12: 7:39pm On Aug 20
IPOB terrorists doing what they know how to do best. Brothers killing brothers in the name of utopian Biafra.
"Invest in Lagos at your own peril" crew will be silent. Confused set of people.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Maxtipulation(m): 7:39pm On Aug 20
CrushObituaries:
Can you imagine, Bitter grievingory Obi will not comment

Same way Wole Shoyinka will never criticize Tinubu's admissions but will quick to criticize others and even lead protest join
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Tormentor001: 7:39pm On Aug 20
Roboto11:

U no get papa again na why... Sorry for the loss
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Chetas81(m): 7:40pm On Aug 20
Roboto11:

wow this post becomes gbas gbos,h-hhhhmmmm nawa🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Roboto11: 7:40pm On Aug 20
Tormentor001:

U no get papa again na why... Sorry for the loss

The way wey your papa die.

It was expected though.

He had it coming.
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Roboto11: 7:41pm On Aug 20
Chetas81:
wow this post becomes gbas gbos,h-hhhhmmmm nawa🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕

grin

I'm ready for them.
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Eagleways: 7:41pm On Aug 20
CrushObituaries:
Can you imagine, Bitter grievingory Obi will not comment
if you are done vomiting, face your hardship and hunger
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Tormentor001: 7:42pm On Aug 20
Roboto11:

The way wey your papa die.

It was expected though.

He had it coming.

Farewell to u
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Chetas81(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20
coputa:
The east is no longer safe to live and work
human beings have to live on choice,they don't want to see their brothers in Nigeria law enforcement uniforms,the killing have to continue,they will later reduce their population🦖🦖🦖

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Maxtipulation(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20
Roboto11:
Obi go just ignore until he reach him domot.

Same way Tinubu is ignoring your suffering and protest even when e don reach em domot
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Roboto11: 7:44pm On Aug 20
Tormentor001:

Farewell to u

E pain am.

Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Roboto11: 7:44pm On Aug 20
Maxtipulation:

Same way Tinubu is ignoring your suffering and protest even when e don reach em domot

Na you dey protest.

grin
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by thatsleepboy1: 7:45pm On Aug 20
Chetas81:
they will learn the hard way,no time,kanu have no case with tinubu, al jubri from Sudan will set him free

I hope your head is not paining you? Kanu is living fine. Nigeria has been divided in the spirit a long time ago.
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Dspsalvate: 7:45pm On Aug 20
May their soul find rest in the bosom of The Lord......
But want o! How did the idea of police standing on the road to collect #20 fish from Atlantic ocean? Because to me that was the beginning of eternal tragedy for this geographical settlement. I used to think that it was witches and wizards in my family that was my problem until i started one small business (buying crack kernel from calabar to sell in akwa ibom). My eyes saw something. It was the experience that gave me the definition i hold today whenever i come across the seven letters word- N
I
G
E
R
I
A
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Eagleways: 7:45pm On Aug 20
If the police stop and check is like the ones I met today at Orile axis, more casualties are still loading. The most unprepared force in Nigeria. All they are after is collect and collect. The Civil defence guys cannot be taken out in this manner. So sad
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by successman100: 7:45pm On Aug 20
Please o.
That is somebody's father and
Somebody's husband.
I beg. Nothing much in this Life o.

If Somebody annoy you, just leaf am because of God.
As God the leave us also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Chetas81(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20
nedu666:
Na wa for Nigeria police. Once they are collecting that 100 naira, they lose total focus
how this people keep killing their brothers in Nigeria police uniforms

2 Likes

Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Abaki5: 7:48pm On Aug 20
I pray the fg and the entire people of Nigeria look for a way to address this issue amicably not the use of force anymore

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Chetas81(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20
thatsleepboy1:

I hope your head is not paining you? Kanu is living fine. Nigeria has been divided in the spirit a long time ago.
living fine under dss detention,oniranu 🦖

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:52pm On Aug 20
unfortunately, Nnamdi Kanu is from Abia State and Abia State seems to be the most safest state in SE

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Abagworo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 20
Fighting insecurity requires tactical approach with permission from security agents who are most at risk before whatever actions taken by a Governor for political profit. When I read this news https://www.nairaland.com/8189869/young-artists-win-prizes-enugu

what immediately came to my mind was the possibility of attack.
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by nedu666: 7:59pm On Aug 20
lewis33:

YOU DESERVE TO BE IN THE APE KINGDOM WHERE THERE IS NO COMPASSION. WAWA

Monkey is servant to ape. You are a monkey
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by CrushObituaries: 8:00pm On Aug 20
Eagleways:
if you are done vomiting, face your hardship and hunger
Your family members passing through hardship and unabated suffering are where you left them, you don miss road

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by CrushObituaries: 8:01pm On Aug 20
Tormentor001:

Try get sense
Tell people older than me in your family
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by ngwaIgbo223: 8:01pm On Aug 20
Brainless ipob I've met sone here very daft.

Rest on guys and God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Maxtipulation(m): 8:02pm On Aug 20
Roboto11:

Na you dey protest.

grin

Common Ewa aganyin and bread you no fit buy am chop again grin
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by blackmantis: 8:06pm On Aug 20
This is not acceptable. The NPF should stop sending out policemen to man checkpoints like sitting ducks.

Intelligence should be used.
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by pek(m): 8:07pm On Aug 20
Sonofgod1990:

He go react to it letter[b][/b]
if only you can convert this hate into something better, you will be a better person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP / Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization / APC Settles For Gbajabiamila As Governors, Senators-Elect Meet Buhari

Viewing this topic: Benteazaa(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.