Stats: 3,185,846 members, 7,927,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 03:22 PM

4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack (31024 Views)

4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra / Another Police Checkpoint Attack In Enugu / Umahi Reacts To Killing Of 4 Policemen In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Digriz(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20
franchasofficia:
Obi do condemn these killings, maybe you only show interest in certain issues he comments on.

Oby Ezekwesili used to be you guys darling until she started criticizing Buhari government some years back. For me, I don't take Oby Ezekwesili serious, but you see Peter Obi? Na correct man with good intentions for Nigeria even though I don't expect you to agree as a typical Yoruba Ronu champion cheesy
Education is for those who want to learn, not for blockheads who see it as a useless venture. I think the person you quoted is an APC agbado, a replica of Reno omokri on X. He never learn and he's always a nuisance on this forum.
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Sonofgod1990(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20
pek:
if only you can convert this hate into something better, you will be a better person
If i am not obidient make i no reach 2moro.. i said dat just 4 saying sake.
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Tegabadguy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20
Enugu know dey save again
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by EXPRESSSMAN(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20
Tinubu said that he would continue where Buhari stopped.
The more you keep holding Namdi Kalu is the more you keep wasting the life of the security personnel in the East. It is as simple as that.
New Presidents all over the world when sworn in would first review the cases of political prisoners. But our own president is interested in inflicting maximum hardship on the people.
RIP to the slain officers.
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by lionphil(m): 9:04pm On Aug 20
IrepChrist:
I am not against any tribe seeking to start their dream country. But remember there is still diversity within our ethnicities. An Ijubu man does not speak the same dialect as an Ikale man. So if Yorubas have a nation, we are still not one language. It's still an extension of the current Nigerian tribal complexities. We are better as one Nigeria.

Thunder will fire you and your st.upid father that refused to use a condom on that who.re of a mother that birthed you.

Do you know how many hundreds of thousands that have died because of this cursed forced union? The Igbo only think about making money through business, the Yorubas don't mind giving the devil the opportunity to rule them as long as the Devil has money to give. The Hausa were business men before they had misplaced priority which led to the Fulani invasion. Of course they will never recover from it. The Fulani are the problem of the nation, they want to turn everyone to slaves just as they singlehandedly created almajiris in the north.
We are not, can not, should not and must not remain as people in a country. We don't reason alike. The average Igbo man always thinks about developing his homeland. He takes care of his wife more than he does to himself. Same can not be said of other tribes.

Stop being delusional and learn history before coming to type nonsense. We are not alike... You want the Yorubas to keep calling us names and keep making us the scapegoat for their failed leaders.

During the elections, people were attacked simply for dressing well. They assumed everyone that dressed well was Igbo. What does that tell you?
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by belzabull(f): 9:13pm On Aug 20
Edusouls:
seed of dreaded ipob militia planted in the east have germinated properly and strongly rooted, it would take years too uproot with more loss of lives and property, MNK is a very wicked hearted, ruthless and cruel igboman accepted by the Igbos as their savior from Fulani chains, 75% of officers killed is Igbo, unfortunately Igbos are paying dearly for it till many years to come, most times monsters disguise as angels
senseless comment from an idiotic fellow
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by IrepChrist: 9:18pm On Aug 20
lionphil:

Thunder will fire you and your st.upid father that refused to use a condom on that who.re of a mother that birthed you.

Do you know how many hundreds of thousands that have died because of this cursed forced union? The Igbo only think about making money through business, the Yorubas don't mind giving the devil the opportunity to rule them as long as the Devil has money to give. The Hausa were business men before they had misplaced priority which led to the Fulani invasion. Of course they will never recover from it. The Fulani are the problem of the nation, they want to turn everyone to slaves just as they singlehandedly created almajiris in the north.
We are not, can not, should not and must not remain as people in a country. We don't reason alike. The average Igbo man always thinks about developing his homeland. He takes care of his wife more than he does to himself. Same can not be said of other tribes.

Stop being delusional and learn history before coming to type nonsense. We are not alike... You want the Yorubas to keep calling us names and keep making us the scapegoat for their failed leaders.

During the elections, people were attacked simply for dressing well. They assumed everyone that dressed well was Igbo. What does that tell you?

Smile 😃 😊 😀
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by EXPRESSSMAN(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20
AK481:
Tinubu have killed these ones.

What is MNK life worth that tinubu is ready to sacrifice all the armed forces and not release mnk so that they may be peace
That's the simple solution they failed to understand. Let them keep chasing shadows and sacrificing the life innocent security personnel by holding MNK.
The country keeps losing the security personnel every now and then yet the president doesn't care. I have not seen a country like Nigeria. Many people have appealed to the president from different angles to release this man so that peace will return to the East but he refused. Let's keep watching.
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Formation10: 9:22pm On Aug 20
CrushObituaries:
Can you imagine, Bitter grievingory Obi will not comment
mumu na obi be the governor or una president
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by sinola(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20
CrushObituaries:

you are a coompound fool.....what has he got to do with this.

wetin the so called commander in chief of federal republic of Nigeria talk about it?
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by God1blessBiafra: 9:28pm On Aug 20
IrepChrist:
I am not against any tribe seeking to start their dream country. But remember there is still diversity within our ethnicities. An Ijubu man does not speak the same dialect as an Ikale man. So if Yorubas have a nation, we are still not one language. It's still an extension of the current Nigerian tribal complexities. We are better as one Nigeria.
You spoiled everything with your last statement.

We have been in the one Nigeria for more than 50 years now, what come out of it?
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Amaggedon: 9:28pm On Aug 20
coputa:
The east is no longer safe to live and work
They have found their voice. I dont know their business with SE
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by God1blessBiafra: 9:32pm On Aug 20
Edusouls:
seed of dreaded ipob militia planted in the east have germinated properly and strongly rooted, it would take years too uproot with more loss of lives and property, MNK is a very wicked hearted, ruthless and cruel igboman accepted by the Igbos as their savior from Fulani chains, 75% of officers killed is Igbo, unfortunately Igbos are paying dearly for it till many years to come, most times monsters disguise as angels
What is the percentage of officers that killed hundreds of innocent youths in East for just protesting?

I want to know if those Igbo officers killed their innocent brothers for Nigeria government?

Note I don't support any killing, not this killing or the ones done by your terrorist in uniform.

Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by nony43(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20
CrushObituaries:

Is he your Jagaban?
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by maasoap(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20
immortalcrown:
The attack and the killing have no justification. May the criminals not a escape justice. But I have some questions.

It is alleged that the attack happened between 12:00 and 1:00 p.m. I passed through the junction between 3:00 and 4:00 p.m. and saw no sign of the attack. Even the burnt police van had been removed by the time I got to the area. This means that security officers swiftly removed all the evidence of the attack. Why? Could it be for security reasons?

Check the picture used on this post. I heard that a police van was burnt in the attack. Not even the picture of the burnt van at the scene is used here, not even the picture of the four-corner checkpoint. Why? Why not use a more related picture?

The names of the killed officers are not revealed here. Why? I don't mean to insinuate that the attack never happened. People said it actually happened. But why are the identities of the killed officers hidden?

In conclusion, the attackers' identities are not the only questions here.

The police spokesperson hasn't reacted to the incident, how do you want to know the names of the victims? But trust me, at least, two of them would be from that same region if not all of them
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20
flyinnizam:
Lol attention seeker. calling out a private citizen instead of ur beloveth jagaban. APC boys mumu abeg
nedu666:

They are dumb idiots. Did you see any of them on the thread of 4 soldiers killed in Niger state.

Private citizen indeed. They didn't blame him, they said that he should condemn the attacks and the attackers. You all know that he can't do that grin grin grin

Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by God1blessBiafra: 9:48pm On Aug 20
Slurity:
I HAVE NEVER SEEN PEOPLE THAT ARE MORE STUPID THAN BIAFRANS. WHAT A NONSENSE PEOPLE
Then you have not meet Yorubas, Wait until you meet them.

I know your kind is among those rejoining when Biafrans were being killed by your Nigeria government for just protesting peacefully.

Anyways I don't support killing of any kind.
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Alliswell248: 9:52pm On Aug 20
AcuraZDX:

Bunch of clowns.

Imagine leaving the work of the Vegetable in Abuja calling himself GCFR to blame a private citizen.

Tinubu Supporters are the dumbest things alive..

Keep de$troying your region.

See Elon Musk avoided your region.

Hypocrites

Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by IrepChrist: 9:55pm On Aug 20
God1blessBiafra:
You spoiled everything with your last statement.

We have been in the one Nigeria for more than 50 years now, what come out of it?

Divided Nigeria is not the way 4ward. All we need is restructuring.
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by God1blessBiafra: 10:01pm On Aug 20
IrepChrist:

Divided Nigeria is not the way 4ward. All we need is restructuring.
We don't need any restructuring.

Total separation is the best.
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Leemzyy(f): 10:01pm On Aug 20
Ohh my God,biko these mad people should kill themselves and their generation but biko leave this innocent uniform men out of this mess

Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Tormentor001: 10:05pm On Aug 20
CrushObituaries:
Tell people older than me in your family

Even papa wey born u nor fit send me errand... Farewell
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by kalufelix(m): 10:14pm On Aug 20
RaptorX:
The most dangerous job in the world now is to be a Nigerian police officer in Biafra.
Fact# i know one that even resigned and became a commercial driver..several months later he was still kpoofed..the neigbourhood vigilantes are also rearing up its head again seems they have forgotten jango's murder..this unknown guerilla is something else peter mbah be observing sit@home while decieving people..
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by karmaolu1(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20
Tuesday sit at home grin
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by flyinnizam(m): 11:23pm On Aug 20
maasoap:

Private citizen indeed. They didn't blame him, they said that he should condemn the attacks and the attackers. You all know that he can't do that grin grin grin
tell ur vegetable is in France enjoying while obi in chicago enjoying and u are here suffering
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by Burruchaga71(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20
Say no to illegal check point in south east
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by thatsleepboy1: 11:26pm On Aug 20
Chetas81:
living fine under dss detention,oniranu 🦖

Alaye baje. O mo pe aye re ti ka. How is your own life outside detention? Are you not suffering? You people don't read to understand, you only read to comment make e be say you talk something. Better go clear the grass wey dey inside your head.
Re: 4 Policemen Killed In Enugu Checkpoint Attack by FODA(m): 11:30pm On Aug 20
coputa:
The east pis no longer safe to live and work
that is why u hardly come across multi national company in east,u only see tranport business,akara business and hotel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Bike Man Paralysed A Boy In Chibok (Photos) / We Will Sign The Peace Corps Bill If We Regain Power – PDP / PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges

Viewing this topic: iamlinco(m), Okete001(f), tobilinoP(m), abefeabebi(m), Benteazaa(m), Icezak(m) and 11 guest(s)