Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,548 members, 7,972,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:30 PM

Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer (32790 Views)

Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) / Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ / Augustine Adeoye Arogundade Dies Days After Tawakalitu Abiodun Ayilara Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer by Orinechi: 4:52pm On Aug 29
Basic:

Oga, leave dumb argument. Before you enter the theatre to be operated in, you sign a consent form, which clearly states that you accept that complications can arise from the surgery. It's the practice all over the world. Surgical complications happen everywhere. Leave story!
Why did they arrest the nurse?
Re: Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer by Basic(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29
Orinechi:
Why did they arrest the nurse?
Which nurse? How does being summoned for interrogation or to act as an expert witness amount to arrest?

My counter question is, why was the doctor not arrested? And why didn't you think the nurse sorted her way through nursing school?

If you were enlightened enough and know how the medical profession works, you'd have known that specializing to become a surgeon takes at least another 6 years after becoming a licensed doctor.

So, let's assume you sort your way through medical school, you can sort your way through post-graduate medical training, too? Just so you know, some of the examiners are not even Nigerians.

So, slow down with your beer parlor conclusion. You don't believe every bullshit you hear. It places a big question mark on your education.

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer by t2luv1: 5:10pm On Aug 29
lailo:
He didn't die while serving in Yoruba land, he only died when posted to Biafra land.
#cursedland#
#tuekelebe#tuekelebe undecided

Well, since you injected Tribalism into the thread. Maybe it is God's crude way of telling your government to Let a Biafra person serve their own people. You put a Yoruba Muslim in charge of the South East command have you ever ever heard of community policing?
Re: Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer by breezeng: 5:28pm On Aug 29
I hope this is not the son of Alhaji Ayilara former LOPGAN chairman of blessed memory. This will be a great loss to Ogun State if true. God forbid.
Re: Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer by Bishop(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29
Ohh my very good friend.this is unbelievable.
Re: Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer by WantsandMore: 5:54pm On Aug 29
haiti007:
This prostrate cancer is taking people's life than we imagined. I worked in a male surgical ward in a teaching hospital for a month and we lost 5 patients due to this.

Men over 40 years should always take their PSA test seriously

May God continue to protect us and our loved ones from cancer
pleas at what stage does the prostate become so bad and cancerous? What causes it?
Re: Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer by naija4life247: 6:30pm On Aug 29
AK481:
People are dying too much under the care of doctors in Nigeria.

The best hands are leaving
The best Doctors are leaving
The best Engineers are leaving
The best developers and IT guys are leaving.

What exactly has tinubu gotten right?
What hasn't he destroyed ?

You need to do a truthful self assessment, are you truly mentally okay? Shey Ojukwu wey die the other time, shey na Tinubu kill am?
Re: Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer by femi4: 6:33pm On Aug 29
Wisdomkosi:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-akwa-ibom-cp-waheed-ayilara-dies/amp/
Men check your postrate regularly especially if you're 40 n above
Re: Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer by naija4life247: 6:36pm On Aug 29
breezeng:
I hope this is not the son of Alhaji Ayilara former LOPGAN chairman of blessed memory. This will be a great loss to Ogun State if true. God forbid.

Why will it be great loss to Ogun State? Awolowo died, we Ogun indegenes survived the loss. MKO Abiola too died, we survived it. Olikoye Randsome-Kuti died, Fela Anikukapo died, even bastard Olusegun Obasanjo killed Mrs Funmilayo Randsome-Kuti who was Fela’s Mama, we Oguns absolved all. Whose death can be a greater loss than those ones?

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer by haiti007(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29
WantsandMore:
pleas at what stage does the prostate become so bad and cancerous? What causes it?
It's so bad that we encourage regular screening once a man is over 40. Early detection helps overcome the condition.

I know of someone that detected it early and he undergo surgery immediately, he is still living as I speak.

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer by Difrent: 7:13pm On Aug 29
Orinechi:
Died of complications! This is the impact of sorting to become a medical doctor. Only God will save us from the hands of incompetent doctors that we have now. Sorting has finished us

Medical complications for surgery is not new or a big deal, why do you think patients are asked to sign not to hold doctors responsible should things go wrong..... In other words , you are going under a surgeons knife at your own risk
Re: Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer by GUNITGuy: 7:58pm On Aug 29
AfDapone:

I don't know why people go with the insinuation that lack of sex in older men lead to prostrate cancer. very wrong insinuation.
It's a risk factor
Re: Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer by WantsandMore: 8:46pm On Aug 29
haiti007:

It's so bad that we encourage regular screening once a man is over 40. Early detection helps overcome the condition.

I know of someone that detected it early and he undergo surgery immediately, he is still living as I speak.
wow. Interesting…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. / Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.