Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,129 members, 7,943,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer (32666 Views)

Packaged Beans Distributed By Akwa Ibom CP Ayilara To Residents (Photos) / Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Actโ€™ / Augustine Adeoye Arogundade Dies Days After Tawakalitu Abiodun Ayilara Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:45am On Aug 30
Ogbuu101:

Liar muhamad

ร“tu Nne gi Liar Mohamed ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹
Re: Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer by NewDea4: 4:37am On Aug 30
Burn in hell fลซcker

Re: Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer by ComeToJesus: 5:24am On Aug 30
May his soul rest in peace.

Make it a weekly ritual to have cooked, grilled or canned tomatoes ๐Ÿ… in your meal and that nonsense sickness won't come near you.

Having a meal laced with canned and cooked tomatoes five to six times a week has a 28 per cent decreased risk of prostate cancer.

Tomatoe contain lycopene, an antioxidant which is of use to prostate cells. Cooked tomatoes, including grilled tomatoes, tomato juice and tomato soup, are especially useful as they contain higher levels of lycopene than their uncooked counterparts.

I embellish almost everything I eat with tomato dressing and beyond the health benefits, it's a delight to the eyes ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. The red beauties dotting on my delicacies gives me a vacation vibes..

1 Like

Re: Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer by ProstateHerbal: 5:31am On Aug 30
Such a pity. This is a minor case to be settled with the adequate roots and herbs combination.
Re: Commissioner Of Police, Waheed Ayilara Dies Of Prostate Cancer by MerchantMNT: 9:04am On Aug 30
Allahumma ighfirlahu warhamhu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) / Tinubu appoints Zacch Adedeji as FIRS acting boss / Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.