Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,303 members, 7,967,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 06:35 AM

Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin (16294 Views)

Student Loan Applications Hit 6,000 In Seven Days’, Says NELFUND / 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State / WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:38am On Aug 31
Ttalk:
Obidient can now believe that it is real

Mugu
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Thefirmorganics(f): 9:38am On Aug 31
CyrusVI:

But SE applied

They shouldn't have applied at all

This is a useless prayer

It's not. The debtor is a slave to the lender
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by ngwaIgbo223: 9:40am On Aug 31
Richtaiwo:
I saw Imo Abia Anambra Enugu and Ebonyi in the list. Can someone please help re-echo it that Tinubu is still the president?

Is the money from tiefnubu pocket or our oil money.

1 Like

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by mrvitalis(m): 9:43am On Aug 31
maasoap:

You have to apply first. How can you be given a loan that you don't show interest in? That could even be a ground for lawsuit. It is a loan, some students intentionally stayed away from it
Read again slowly this time
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Factcheck0001: 9:44am On Aug 31
AcuraZDX:

It seems you're too dumb.

You can see those that registered in the east..

Why isn't the money disbursed to those ones yet?

What is even wrong with you guys?
dingbat

Wail harder
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by temisartana: 9:47am On Aug 31
NELFUND, WHAT YOU SUPPOSED TO PUBLISH AND SHOW US IS THE NUMBER OR PERCENTAGE OF APPLICANTS FROM SCHOOLS AND NOT THIS.

WHAT HAS STATE OF ORIGIN HAS TO DO WITH THE STUDENT LOAN?

AND TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION THAT FOR THOSE THAT APPLIED, THE AUTOMATED INSTITUTION FEES IN THE APPLICATION PORTAL IS FAR BELOW THE ACTUAL AMOUNT THE SCHOOL IS PAYING.

IF THE STUDENTS ARE THE ONES PAYING BACK THIS LOAN, WHY NOT THE MONEY BE SENT DIRECTLY INTO THEIR ACCOUNT RATHER THAN TO THE SCHOOL. BECAUSE I'M SURE THAT SOME SCHOOL WON'T ACCOUNT FOR THIS CASH ON BEHALF OF THEIR STUDENTS.

NELFUND SHOULD ALSO THINK OF AN UPWARD REVIEW OF THE STIPEND OF 20K SINCE THE STUDENTS ARE PAYING BACK THIS CASH
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Bwilliam(m): 9:49am On Aug 31
Richtaiwo:
I saw Imo Abia Anambra Enugu and Ebonyi in the list. Can someone please help re-echo it that Tinubu is still the president?

Do you think a president with good intentions will make the economic realities of a nation so difficult, that youths have to undertake loans to get an education?

The South East understands that modern slaves are not in chains, they are in debt. That's why many of us will rather learn a trade than fall into a trap.

Your task master don't want an educated proletariat, it makes it difficult for them to control power, they want docile nitwits like you who will happily mortgage years of there life's for something that is their right.

Stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by beejay85: 9:54am On Aug 31
aariwa:
what is 20k in today’s Nigeria to students, which is not up to what I pay for a meal where I eat and I have given out a whole lot more in charity to people who don’t know me so 20k is a palliative and not student loan
Bros, try to understand what d student loan is about..
The main tuition fee has been paid directly to the university account..the 20k though part of the entire loan is for D student upkeep..The student gets that.So it's not entirely as bad as U see it
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Egalitarian1: 9:58am On Aug 31
Richtaiwo:

Yes he is, and you are starving to death.
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:10am On Aug 31
STEWpid:

C
h a i..

Sharp guys from the Northern hemisphere.

Truly, they need it more.
They need it the most if you ask me. The north desperately need to be educated, if this loan would make education more appealing to them then by all means please. Make we know wetin dey do us for this country.

1 Like

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Kobicove(m): 10:11am On Aug 31
How many of them are ghost students? grin
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Oblongata: 10:18am On Aug 31
MadamVanessa:
shocked

South East has really gone through a lot in this country, reason I support them every moment even when I am not from there.

Three days ago, Nelfund responded when they were being accused of neglecting south east students as no students in south east have received this loan despite registering. According to Nelfund , they said that they haven't received any response from any of the south east institutions yet. And some idiotic entity that knows nothing, start cheering Nelfund and mocking the south easterners with their stale slogan " Igbos with their victim mentality"

For you to believed that in all that many institutions in south east not even one responded to this loan, then you're deliberately being fóolish or mentally unstable.

Today they released student loan application by states and south eastern states are there. They're not even wise, they should have omitted all the south eastern states , so that it will look like they never even applied.

Let the marginalization continues but one thing is certain, it won't last forever.
‘By state of Origin’ … not by state. Some of us have my moniker and see through tantrums.
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by dannyspeejay(m): 10:24am On Aug 31
see lies
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by littleguy444: 10:25am On Aug 31
temisartana:
NELFUND, WHAT YOU SUPPOSED TO PUBLISH AND SHOW US IS THE NUMBER OR PERCENTAGE OF APPLICANTS FROM SCHOOLS AND NOT THIS.

WHAT HAS STATE OF ORIGIN HAS TO DO WITH THE STUDENT LOAN?

AND TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION THAT FOR THOSE THAT APPLIED, THE AUTOMATED INSTITUTION FEES IN THE APPLICATION PORTAL IS FAR BELOW THE ACTUAL AMOUNT THE SCHOOL IS PAYING.

IF THE STUDENTS ARE THE ONES PAYING BACK THIS LOAN, WHY NOT THE MONEY BE SENT DIRECTLY INTO THEIR ACCOUNT RATHER THAN TO THE SCHOOL. BECAUSE I'M SURE THAT SOME SCHOOL WON'T ACCOUNT FOR THIS CASH ON BEHALF OF THEIR STUDENTS.

NELFUND SHOULD ALSO THINK OF AN UPWARD REVIEW OF THE STIPEND OF 20K SINCE THE STUDENTS ARE PAYING BACK THIS CASH
Nice comment, so far this is the only sensible comment, criticism should be constructive and not based on lies and sentiment
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by OMBIIGA: 10:33am On Aug 31
The illusion that the North is lagging behind educationally need to be rethink and our minds disabuse. Silent educationally revolution is ongoing in the North, in no distance time the narrative will change.
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Samtob90(m): 10:46am On Aug 31
MadamVanessa:
shocked

South East has really gone through a lot in this country, reason I support them every moment even when I am not from there.

Three days ago, Nelfund responded when they were being accused of neglecting south east students as no students in south east have received this loan despite registering. According to Nelfund , they said that they haven't received any response from any of the south east institutions yet. And some idiotic entity that knows nothing, start cheering Nelfund and mocking the south easterners with their stale slogan " Igbos with their victim mentality"

For you to believed that in all that many institutions in south east not even one responded to this loan, then you're deliberately being fóolish or mentally unstable.

Today they released student loan application by states and south eastern states are there. They're not even wise, they should have omitted all the south eastern states , so that it will look like they never even applied.

Let the marginalization continues but one thing is certain, it won't last forever.
You be olodo, those south east names schooled in other geo political zones and their schools have responded.
Should they then change their original states of origin?
Victims mentality as usual
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by babajero(m): 10:50am On Aug 31
Richtaiwo:
Yes, tinubu is the president and that is why no students from the region is given any money. Tribalistic bunch of zone bs.
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Prolificgiant(m): 11:03am On Aug 31
Richtaiwo:
it is very likely they are schooling in other regions
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Henryfocoyo(m): 11:10am On Aug 31
Factcheck0001:
chinedu d online billionaire, no time now u will use your other account to beg
why not do wetin he ask you and see proof
Some wealthy people are in this nairaland o, joke's aside
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Maj196(m): 11:14am On Aug 31
North no dey use sharp sharp money play, na dem carry Npower matter put for head pass
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Caskdoe: 11:27am On Aug 31
mrvitalis:
The scam is obviously... All u have to do is google graduates produce by stagest in nigeria

Kano and Bruno produce less than 3000 graduates per year

But have 20,000 beneficiaries?

IMO and anambra alone as at the last data I have produced more graduates than North West and North East combined

This type of loans should be done through banks, u meet banks they verify your claims while federal government acts as guarantor for such loans ... Having a government agency giving out loans invites corruption
You react without reasoning. How many people applied in the east compare to the North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Caskdoe: 11:30am On Aug 31
Hellonearth:

Shut up. Where is your loan disbursement proof?
You don't need to see it because you did not apply. Next
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by yemre: 11:37am On Aug 31
Pls you need not exchange words with this guy.

He only wanted to comment but unfortunately, he is blind to the fact. All he could read was 20k but choose to ignore the real information.

Since that is what makes him happy, pls allow him.

I have no time engaging/schooling his type.

Peace.

aguluobi:
It is nothing but how many students can you n your father provide with the 20K

Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Ijaya123: 11:38am On Aug 31
aariwa:
what is 20k in today’s Nigeria to students, which is not up to what I pay for a meal where I eat and I have given out a whole lot more in charity to people who don’t know me so 20k is a palliative and not student loan

Education is not compulsory.
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Akpakomiza2: 11:48am On Aug 31
Caskdoe:
You don't need to see it because you did not apply. Next

APC campaigned in orhiomnwon in the last two days
Re: Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin by Hemanwel(m): 11:56am On Aug 31
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I am happy your post graced the front page for all to see. I am also not from the SE (although, I can speak a little Igbo), but, honestly the SE have really suffered in the hands of Nigeria. Yet, they (mostly our SW people) don't want them to speak up or break away. When they try to talk, they say it's "victim mentality". You deliberately marginalize a people and you say they should not speak. Where is that done? If this same treatment is meted to other regions (SW in particular), they will not take it. But they want others to.

God bless you for your thoughtfulness!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Should A Child Start School? / Change Of Cbt Examination Dates For Utme 2013 / Fire Guts UNIBEN Female Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.