Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,911 members, 7,973,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:18 AM

Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless (42873 Views)

APC Replies Arise TV & Rufai Oseni For Calling Edo Guber Candidate For Interview / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Babbyad: 8:06am On Sep 02
Lol.
Xscape1993:
I am always afraid of short people and I don't know why.
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by deltateam: 8:25am On Sep 02
KosiGee:

When you live in a glass house, you shouldn’t throw stones.

This is not the situation.
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by masseratti: 8:32am On Sep 02
Indispensable85:

Shut ur dirty mouth. Your problem is the reaction but the action that triggered it is not important. Fooooooool
Please I don't convo with gutter mouths .
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Akpakomiza2: 8:35am On Sep 02
spencekat:
Oshio na idiot for saying that.

What about her

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Levels1(m): 8:35am On Sep 02
seunmsg:
Why did the First Lady attack the APC candidate about his marital status? When you go low in politics, don’t cry when your opponents go lower. When you beat someone, don’t complain about how the person responded.

This your respond is second to none

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Akpakomiza2: 8:37am On Sep 02
Lanruze:
I personally think APC would loose the EDO Gubernatorial Elections.

The statement by Oshiomole has indeed gotten negative reviews from Nigerians locally & Nigerians in Diaspora.

The voters will put Oshiomole to shame.

The comment by Obaseki wife nko?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Akpakomiza2: 8:43am On Sep 02
pinacole1:

U re fool. Nothing will happen to my dear senator and his family. ... Abi u nor read the story finish abi....

Are you from Edo
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Zackattack: 8:46am On Sep 02
illicit:

So ur parents were irresponsible for having u liability for a son...?
My comment shouldn’t offend you. It was meant out of pity for your children.
If you don’t pity me, at least pity them. Because life is already leading them 2 nil. You and Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by ElevationD: 8:52am On Sep 02
seunmsg:
Why did the First Lady attack the APC candidate about his marital status? When you go low in politics, don’t cry when your opponents go lower. When you beat someone, don’t complain about how the person responded.

You have never made any reasonable comment on Nairaland. Shame on you for this.
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by DoGoodingGuy(m): 8:56am On Sep 02
Ojuntana:

Who will occupy the office of the first lady

The office of the first lady is not an elective or constitutional role therefore it must not be occupied

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by seunmsg(m): 8:56am On Sep 02
Ojuntana:

At least we have all agreed to the unconstitutional office of first lady. She's just alerting the public to the potential vacuum in that office

There's no office for first children yet. The Tinubus are working seriously to create it though.

It is always shocking to me how low APC are prepared to go. Even when you think they've hit rock bottom, they still amaze you with new depth.

Hypocrites like you were condemning the Igbos for whataboutism just last week!

So planning to poison Yoruba people is whataboutism to you? How can a sane person compare political bather (even though extreme) to plan genocide against Yoruba and Edo people?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by nwirinedu(m): 9:00am On Sep 02
Campaigns have started he is applying dirty tricks to bring down his opponent.
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by MrSly(m): 9:03am On Sep 02
timefarm:

Another delusional one.

Someone speaking so much force and passion, who also came out later that they cannot use her do anything.

Keep deluding yourself.
You thought we don't know how you milk richly from ethnic tension? Your drug Lord tinibu has no other strategy than bigotry. Not just your drug Lord even your almighty awolowo did it.
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by zelnababa(m): 9:12am On Sep 02
chicfarmer:
Osho should apologize. This one no follow atall
but obaseki wife can say somebody no get wife

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Santalpharay: 9:15am On Sep 02
I don't take the "go and die" crooner seriously since he became Governor of Edo state and joined APC. Oshiomole has mouth diarrhea. Meanwhile, where is his oyinbo wife. Has she run away?
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by illicit(m): 9:21am On Sep 02
Zackattack:

My comment shouldn’t offend you. It was meant out of pity for your children.
If you don’t pity me, at least pity them. Because life is already leading them 2 nil. You and Nigeria.

I hope you don't have children

Your type are the suicide bombers...
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Ojuntana: 9:21am On Sep 02
seunmsg:

So planning to poison Yoruba people is whataboutism to you? How can a sane person compare political bather (even though extreme) to plan genocide against Yoruba and Edo people?
Planning to poison Yorubas is a result of the almost a decade of divisive and nepotistic posturing of the APC and their minions.
Nigeria has not been divided as it currently is under APC since after the civil war.
North us against South. East is against West. This is a by-product of APC's divisive politics
As for Oshiomole, this is not his first time neither is he the first. The former President of APC extraction promised to bathe dogs and baboons in blood and the blood of youth Corp members were used in that exercise. So genocide and genocidal threats did not start with Amaka
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Ojuntana: 9:23am On Sep 02
DoGoodingGuy:

The office of the first lady is not an elective or constitutional role therefore it must not be occupied
It must be occupied. How can you say the office of first lady is not constitutional when funds are allocated to it from the budget every year!!
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by lucianohase(m): 9:28am On Sep 02
I condemn both talks from the two individual. Mrs obaseki shouldn't have mocked the man for not having a wife, after all, having or not having doesn't guarantee success and wealth in life .While osho Baba, the man with diarrhea of the mouth shouldn't have mocked her for not having children..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by joe1309: 9:35am On Sep 02
politicoNG:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/nigerians-lambast-oshiomhole-for-calling-edo-governor-wife-childless/
I'm in total support of what the former governor said about Obaseki's wife. She started it in the first case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by TempleHouse: 9:39am On Sep 02
This is Stupidity ✖️

Angela Merkus -former German PM and Theresa May of UK has no Children and No one mocked them.
I have no more respect for Oshiomole !
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Ferdinandu(m): 9:41am On Sep 02
politicoNG:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/nigerians-lambast-oshiomhole-for-calling-edo-governor-wife-childless/
Edo first lady fired the first shot by questioning the bachelorhood of Monday when it has nothing to do with his performance as a Governor. How can someone who doesn't have children be questioning someone who is not married 🧏

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by ogaemma: 9:56am On Sep 02
Why throw all the blame on Oshiomole?
Let's have a balance judgement.
Let's blame the woman first for calling their candidate wifeless.
She crossed the campaign line's.
Why will she bring in marital status in a political campaign?
What Oshiomole did was a reaction to her action.
The moral truth there is that Oshiomole over reacted.
But she should be the first to apologize for laughing their candidate of not being a married man, of which her accusations were false.
People should know when they are crossing the lines.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by TruthsFM: 10:00am On Sep 02
Indispensable85:

Everybody don make up their minds already on where to go. No propaganda will change anything this time
yes soo. APC will be heavily defeated in the September governorship election 🗳
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Wettoid123: 10:08am On Sep 02
This is politics and sentiments apart Betsy obaseki throw the stone first and she got it in a hundred folds, he who must come to equity must come with clean hands oshiomhole is politically relevant and he is always there to defend his party candidate in politics some have to go down in order for some to rise and if you don't want to be talked on dont play politics

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Wettoid123: 10:11am On Sep 02
seunmsg:

You have sense!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi / Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West / Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.