Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,932 members, 7,973,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:12 AM

Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless (42878 Views)

APC Replies Arise TV & Rufai Oseni For Calling Edo Guber Candidate For Interview / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Believeintruth: 12:49am On Sep 02
Factcheck0001:
invite me first

I Dey wait your invitation letter

I Dey no 38, nnamdiot kanu street,near ekpa runaway station, chestbeating avenue, sit at home slave bus stop, abekeleke... angry grin grin

Dude you are only being a coward. State your full address naaaa
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Believeintruth: 12:50am On Sep 02
Factcheck0001:
abekeleke boy

I see u Dey always threaten people with sueing or handing over to police

Oya I Dey my house where I gave u d address earlier

Come n shuuuuuuuuu me since u na shuuuuuuuuugomuuu

Just relax when it happens you will be shocked.
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Sweeetheart(m): 1:02am On Sep 02
Believeintruth:

See the truth is sacrosanct. You will be arrested and executed via firing squad, once you set this country ablaze.

Clown, the country you Iggbo have set abalaze with your online propaganda

You people almost set the country ablaze with the last protest, you did it thru mnk during Endsars and it almost destroy southwest

If anything is setting ablaze na Iggbo land and na you and your family will be fire down by ugm
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Sweeetheart(m): 1:03am On Sep 02
Factcheck0001:
God bless u

They want to put mouth in everyone's affairs

They are d ones that identify northern Christians during Kaduna election

Same people will put mouth in zamfara election

Go to Edo n they are running their mouth like tap

They are everywhere creating nuisance

Edo people no be like Yoruba wey dey tolerate their overzealousness, Edo people go fúck them up if them no caution themselves
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by dkidd: 1:11am On Sep 02
He only gave her a taste of her own medicine so what? She can throw a man's marital status around and then when her childlessness is brought forth they want to cry ? Cry very well o. Next time U learn not to throw stones when ur living in a glass house... Nonsense undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by galantjoe(m): 1:16am On Sep 02
I don't see Oshomole comments too bad. In my opinion it was My Mrs. Obaseki that first threw the private vibes, and if her vibe is not countered it will continue to destroy the APC candidate's responsibleness. However the APC candidate has children but Mrs Obaseke has no child and she refused to adopt. To me APC candidate's more responsible than Mrs Obaseke. My reason is that APC candidate has posterity to protect but Mrs Obaseke has none.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by maridrug(m): 1:19am On Sep 02
At what age did he join APC to become Rascal?
He had been an object of rascality since he bears Adams...his name had questioned and insulted Almighty before.
Politics and APC were just a medium of revelation to his true identity.
Melagros:
COMRADES, since when Oshiomhole joined the APC, he became a rascal

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by galantjoe(m): 1:20am On Sep 02
Tflex01:
It is a very wrong thing to say but try and use the word rightly; "opposition", not Nigerians. Some persons that will raise eyebrows about this statement will defend that same statement or keep quiet if it is said by their favourite politician.

So much hypocrisy in being partisan.

You re very right. Hypocrisy is order of the days. Media influencers can twist comments or reply to remarks to something else.
I don't see Oshomole comments too bad. In my opinion it was My Mrs. Obaseki that first threw the private vibes, and if her vibe is not countered it will continue to destroy the APC candidate's responsibleness. However the APC candidate has children but Mrs Obaseke has no child and she refused to adopt. To me APC candidate's more responsible than Mrs Obaseke. My reason is that APC candidate has posterity to protect but Mrs Obaseke has none.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by sonssyo(f): 1:21am On Sep 02
Xscape1993:
I am always afraid of short people and I don't know why.

There attributes are,
Jealousy
Always feeling not respected
Iie highly unsecured
Always pocknosing/ gossipers
Highly possessive even when they don't matter
Diabolic people with a whole lot of pretense.
I have one in the office,I just smile at his stupidity for the mean time I'm there... because he is inconsequential
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Shikena(m): 1:25am On Sep 02
This tribalist again? grin

Believeintruth:

See the truth is sacrosanct. You will be arrested and executed via firing squad, once you set this country ablaze.
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Shikena(m): 1:28am On Sep 02
Tribalist enjoying his favorite topic as usual grin

Believeintruth:

You are not from Edo stop all this lies and deception here. Leave igbos alone abeg. This ethnic incitement you are doing, the day you will set Nigeria on fire, just know that you cannotnescape the repercussions, go and check those whonincited Rwandan genocide were all executed by firing squad.
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Yankee101: 1:33am On Sep 02
I’m disappointed in oshiomole
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by 3seriez(m): 1:40am On Sep 02
seunmsg:
Why did the First Lady attack the APC candidate about his marital status? When you go low in politics, don’t cry when your opponents go lower. When you beat someone, don’t complain about how the person responded.

Fact... Even though he was very insensitive And he went lower lower lower.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by dangoteinlaw: 1:44am On Sep 02
Xscape1993:
u are not alone, not like afraid but i just don’t want their shinanigans and drama they drain energy.
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by masseratti: 1:54am On Sep 02
seunmsg:
Why did the First Lady attack the APC candidate about his marital status? When you go low in politics, don’t cry when your opponents go lower. When you beat someone, don’t complain about how the person responded.
doesn't matter,...this is sad coming from oshiomole ..a former NLC president and a governor..obaseki na him padi befor nau..he chose him to be his successor....what's wrong with all this people sef ?
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by emmabest2000(m): 2:16am On Sep 02
Xscape1993:

For the fact that they are shorts make them bitter always grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Indispensable85(m): 2:28am On Sep 02
politicoNG:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/nigerians-lambast-oshiomhole-for-calling-edo-governor-wife-childless/

Point of correction. Na pdp members dey cry not Nigerians. If you live in a glass house don't throw stones. Person wey nor get pikin dey laff who nor get wife. It serves her right.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Indispensable85(m): 2:30am On Sep 02
seunmsg:

Don't mind the idiaats. Those who live in glass house don't throw stones

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Indispensable85(m): 2:31am On Sep 02
TruthsFM:
Oshimole don destroyed Edo state APC with his clueless statements again. Continue

Everybody don make up their minds already on where to go. No propaganda will change anything this time

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by fredoooooo: 2:32am On Sep 02
seunmsg:
Thank you, they will attack and still want to decide how the opponent react, bunch of cry babies ... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Indispensable85(m): 2:34am On Sep 02
Tflex01:
It is a very wrong thing to say but try and use the word rightly; "opposition", not Nigerians. Some persons that will raise eyebrows about this statement will defend that same statement or keep quiet if it is said by their favourite politician.

So much hypocrisy in being partisan.

You nailed it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Indispensable85(m): 2:37am On Sep 02
Wickedfact:
Obaseki's wife will never make such a mistake again.

She fvck up aswear. Why she dey laff who no get wife when she nor get pikin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by tishbite42: 2:37am On Sep 02
Sweeetheart:

All this jargons won't determine Edo election, Edo people are sovereign people you Igbo can't decide who they will elect in osadebe house

Edo people no get tolerance when it comes to dictating for them like southwest, if you Igbo no caution yourselves, Edo go fúck you people up

As for Obaseki, why can't he impregnate another woman
It is Osadebay House for a reason. We're cousins to the Edolites

Igbos are head and shoulders above you primitive savages

Mr. Obaseki might be the cause of their childlessness. They should have adopted a long time ago.
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Mercylike: 2:44am On Sep 02
seunmsg:

Thank you..... Mrs Obaseki started it and ended up being disgraced

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Indispensable85(m): 2:46am On Sep 02
SonofElElyonRet:

But wetin be oshiomole own? The person wey dem abuse say he no get wife no talk... shocked

Is Obaseki's wife the pdp candidate? Just shut up

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Indispensable85(m): 2:47am On Sep 02
MIKOLOWISKA:
obaseki wife is a fool for saying her own. Wetin concine her. She be aspirant

😆 🤣 😂
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Originalsly: 2:49am On Sep 02
When you live in a glass house don't throw stones.

I don't see any problem. Who first threw the low blow? ... Then expect a lower blow. What was expecting?... Praises? ..got punched in the mouth ... hopefully they learn to control their loose lips.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Indispensable85(m): 2:49am On Sep 02
nony43:

Yes, if he can’t handle a wife, how can she handle a state?

How have obaseki and wife without a child been able to handle the state?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Indispensable85(m): 2:51am On Sep 02
Coronavirus1:

A man who has no wife who has not take care of a woman how can he take care of a state. Atleast Obaseki taking good care of his wife just as he is taking care of Edo state.

How can a man and wife who have never taken care of children take care of edo for the past 8yrs? It's more difficult to take care of kids than a wife.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Indispensable85(m): 2:52am On Sep 02
lexy2014:

Unfortunately, he is and he should have shown more maturity.

But it was very stupid of the woman to mock the apc candidate for not having a wife. What concerns her with the man's personal life?

Is she the one contesting against him? Men are quarrelling, she carry her dirty mouth enter the quarrel because her husband is governor.

See the way she has disgraced her husband outside

Na tafia wife....LolHaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP / Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi / Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.