Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,570 members, 7,944,728 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless (42517 Views)

APC Replies Arise TV & Rufai Oseni For Calling Edo Guber Candidate For Interview / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by pinacole1(m): 12:21am On Sep 02
Samogloby:
I'm very sure that useless for nothing lawmaker(Senator) who address Obaseki and his wife as a barren family will die a miserable death and he will cry over his children if any

U re fool. Nothing will happen to my dear senator and his family. ... Abi u nor read the story finish abi....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by timefarm(m): 12:24am On Sep 02
Dpharisee:
Maximum publicity should be given to this senseless comment and make it look like Oshiomole is speaking for all APC members like they did to Ms Amaka Sunberger living in Canada who was having an online argument with Ronus who threatened her tribe and when she went on revenge by also threatening their own tribe they tactfully removed the provocative statement of the Ronus against her and portrayed her as the Chairman of Ohaneze Ndigbo speaking for Igbo people.

Because of Edo election APC online miscreants are desperately trying to bring a divide between Igbos and Bini people using comments from a woman based in Canada to sway votes in the coming election. Igbos have never had a reason to threaten Edo people as they have very cordial relationships both offline and online which is why many Igbos became suspicious of the Sunberger story being given maximum and desperate viral publicity

You guys foolishness has no equal.
Why didn't she bring out provocative statements against her tribe that made her to respond like that out.

Anyway, as it has been said before, you guys will just sit down somewhere cook something in your head and start dancing to it.

Delusional people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by 99thEnemy(m): 12:24am On Sep 02
Xscape1993:
I am always afraid of short people and I don't know why.
grin
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Chibuezem(m): 12:25am On Sep 02
Wickedfact:

These sit at home slaves across the Niger want to insert themselves in a local matter concerning Edo people.

You are giving advice from under the bed where you hide every Monday.

A slave should know its place and you and your type should never in your lives put mouth in Edo matters again.
This our country has finished kpatakpata. So igbos are slave because of sit at home which is forced on them.... Omo do we have youths in this country that don't buy into tribalism or is it that nairalanders are simply tribalistic?.
We seriously can't fight corruption amongst our government because the flags of tribalism will be raised...
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by 99thEnemy(m): 12:25am On Sep 02
hisexcellency34:
Oshiomhole wife Iara wey don born, congrats to her
Mad people just full Nairaland grin
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Shawarmagirl: 12:26am On Sep 02
helinues:
Toh

All the best to all the candidates in the upcoming Edo election

Hypocrite. You'll turn a blind eyes as though nothing happens because it was APC member. If it was Peter Obi or any Igbo politician that called a seating governor and his wife barren, the whole internet would have crashed by now. You would have created more than 10 thread on the topic.

I pity your generation.
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by timefarm(m): 12:26am On Sep 02
MrSly:

APC paid her to say that to ignite ethnic tension in EDO state. Igbos have been maligned in this country but they never cared and just at the eve of Edo state election igbos suddenly found their voice and threatened to kill not just Yoruba but Edo people. Ethnic tension has been bw igbos abd Yoruba and Fulani. Where did Edo come from?

Another delusional one.

Someone speaking so much force and passion, who also came out later that they cannot use her do anything.

Keep deluding yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by badoh(m): 12:29am On Sep 02
Etimemy:

Senseless comment
The guy has sense than you.
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Believeintruth: 12:32am On Sep 02
Factcheck0001:
did he mention any tribe?

Which rule did he break?

I am asking u, who are d sit at home slaves

Oya tell us

Keep playing Ostrich and resorting to gaslighting.
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Believeintruth: 12:33am On Sep 02
Factcheck0001:
which oyinbo?

Chinedu calm down

Your evil plan for Nigeria has been exposed n as d God liveth we will show d world the hate, evil n bitterness in u towards your fellow human being

Last week amaka threatened to kill people with poison, few days after obioha n chukwudi are already adding snipper in their beans

We will make everyone boycott d poisonous foods Igbos are selling

See if youbare invited to the FCID to fish out the person using sniper to poison beans, if it turns out to be false, hope you know what will happen to you.
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Believeintruth: 12:34am On Sep 02
Sweeetheart:

I never mention I'm from Edo foool

The idiiot that replied assumed I was, I'm not Iggbo that impersonate people here

That genocide will happen in your region if you people no warn yourselves and learn to mind your business

No non Igbo is allowed to contribute in your political but you go dey shook mouth in another people politicking

See the truth is sacrosanct. You will be arrested and executed via firing squad, once you set this country ablaze.
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Believeintruth: 12:34am On Sep 02
Factcheck0001:
oga who are d sit at home slaves?

Tell us now bro

See stop gaslighting, you know the answer so do not try to mischievously spin it.
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Wickedfact: 12:35am On Sep 02
Chibuezem:
This our country has finished kpatakpata. So igbos are slave because of sit at home which is forced on them.... Omo do we have youths in this country that don't buy into tribalism or is it that nairalanders are simply tribalistic?.
We seriously can't fight corruption amongst our government because the flags of tribalism will be raised...

Sit at home is forced on you but you are supporting it. See this shameless liar.

You are an hypocrite and a shameless one at that. See your fellow Igbo talking nonsense but you refused to caution him, you are now carrying your folly into my mentions.

Kindly take your madness out of mentions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Believeintruth: 12:36am On Sep 02
Factcheck0001:
oga go n watch your fellow Igbo confessing to d crime

U can go n hire a lawyer for him n stop messing d place up with your spit

Go n shalaye to d police, watch d video n cry for your brother

Oga see the point is clear, you don't make assertions based on facts you cannot prove. I have asked you again, if you are invited to FCID or DSS can you confidently fish out the people behind it. If it turns out that these people are innocent, hope you know perjury is a crime.
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Believeintruth: 12:37am On Sep 02
Factcheck0001:
chinedu

If wishes were horses beggars will ride

So sane people will leave nnamdiot kanu,ekpa,amaka, the guy poisoning beans n come n arrest us for exposing your evil tendencies?

U must b high on mpuruuuu

Oga the key ask is clear. If you are invited by DSS and it turns out that the people you accused are innocent, what happens to you?
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Believeintruth: 12:38am On Sep 02
Factcheck0001:
I don't know d answer

U go report person for station n they ask u his crime n u tell police say he knows what he did

Police go say make u talk m with your mouth

Oga stop gaslighting. Don't you see that gaslighting is no longer feasible.
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Kinoike: 12:47am On Sep 02
Oshiomele is a desparate politician who has gotten to the realm of political corridor by chance. His utterances in many political campaign has caused him many opportunities. Not marrying a wife is by choice but not having a child is by God. They are two different thing. How could he got that far mocking a barren woman? Even if Obaseki's Wife said so, he ( Oshiomele) wouldn't have gone that far because of politics. Which politics? If I may ask. Let us be careful in this Life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election / Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) / Female Bread Hawker Campaigns For Atiku In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.