Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,910 members, 7,973,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless (42869 Views)

APC Replies Arise TV & Rufai Oseni For Calling Edo Guber Candidate For Interview / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Majatechworks: 6:07am On Sep 02
Holluwhakemmy:
Too bad. Oshiomole is childish and too brutal for that statement

I don't know why so many ppl think through their emotions and not through reality
You called someone wifeless and he called you childless and you say they are mocking you.
The law of retributive justice at play
Thinking otherwise is pure insanity

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by mikywonder(m): 6:08am On Sep 02
helinues:
Toh

All the best to all the candidates in the upcoming Edo election

Hell anus
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by yemmit90: 6:09am On Sep 02
chicfarmer:
Osho should apologize. This one no follow atall

Nothing is wrong with his statement if the one made by Edo first lady is true.

You don't say that an influential man, a political party gubernatorial candidate is wifeless at this crucial time and think people will keep quiet. By that statement, she's indirectly telling people he is an irresponsible man who doesn't fit to become a governor. It was attack on his private life.

Let remove personal abuse from political game.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Danabu(m): 6:15am On Sep 02
NA NEMESIS OF WEIN DEM DO PHILIP SHAIBU NA IM CATCH UP WITH THEM. MORE IS YET T VOME! KARMA DEY!!
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Bullet4thiefnub: 6:18am On Sep 02
The go and die governor osho baba, the worst of men

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Ojuntana: 6:35am On Sep 02
seunmsg:
Why did the First Lady attack the APC candidate about his marital status? When you go low in politics, don’t cry when your opponents go lower. When you beat someone, don’t complain about how the person responded.
At least we have all agreed to the unconstitutional office of first lady. She's just alerting the public to the potential vacuum in that office

There's no office for first children yet. The Tinubus are working seriously to create it though.

It is always shocking to me how low APC are prepared to go. Even when you think they've hit rock bottom, they still amaze you with new depth.

Hypocrites like you were condemning the Igbos for whataboutism just last week!
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Ojuntana: 6:38am On Sep 02
DoGoodingGuy:
Shebi na she first start am by saying that the APC governorship candidate is unfit to be governor because he is not married
Who will occupy the office of the first lady
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Medici777: 6:38am On Sep 02
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by victorazy(m): 6:43am On Sep 02
To me, she got what she wanted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:50am On Sep 02
Indispensable85:

So d woman shouldn't watch her mouth? You're a big fooooooool
What do you gain in insulting people up and down? Are you not trained?
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:56am On Sep 02
yemmit90:

Nothing is wrong with his statement if the one made by Edo first lady is true.

You don't say that an influential man, a political party gubernatorial candidate is wifeless at this crucial time and think people will keep quiet. By that statement, she's indirectly telling people he is an irresponsible man who doesn't fit to become a governor. It was attack on his private life.

Let remove personal abuse from political game.

Exactly... You can't hit someone and the decide where he'll hit you back

Na she first talk, thank God the APC candidate also has someone with bad mouth like Oshiomhole to help him reply... Did she expect APC to go to one corner and start sulking? As in, was she not expecting them to reply?

This is a case of [/b]first to do no dey pain, second to do, eyes go red[b]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by SonofElElyonRet: 6:59am On Sep 02
Indispensable85:

Is Obaseki's wife the pdp candidate? Just shut up

Your dad's the one to shut up you ill bred brat.. child from a dysfunctional home.. lout.. your parents did an awful job raising you.. can't you just disagree with me without showing that your parents failed to raise you well? Impertinent, impudent, insolent !!!

p.s. Obviously in addition you are also stupid because you fail to understand my post and ignored my first post before the one you stupidly mentioned
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by SonofElElyonRet: 7:06am On Sep 02
SonofElElyonRet:

Oshiomole was wrong but the first lady threw the first punch... be careful what action you take and what you say... the reaction and response may be more devastating

@Indispensable85

See how stupid you are?
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Lamasta(m): 7:07am On Sep 02
GerraMeh74:
Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Why she sef talk say APC candidate no get wife grin
Who go be first lady if the APC candidate win as in no get wife true true
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by illicit(m): 7:11am On Sep 02
Zackattack:

Poor African mentality.
You think having children is about scoring goals.
Children are a huge responsibility and liability for any sensible person.
If you like, have them for the sake of scoring points.
It takes a BIG PERSON to decide not to have or adopt children.

So ur parents were irresponsible for having u liability for a son...?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by GerraMeh74(m): 7:12am On Sep 02
Lamasta:

Who go be first lady if the APC candidate win as in no get wife true true
There in nothing like the Office of the first Lady in Nigeria. It is unconstitutional. A man must not be married to become a governor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by udemzyudex(m): 7:12am On Sep 02
Melagros:
COMRADES, since when Oshiomhole joined the APC, he became a rascal

He has been a rascal from the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Amayabor1: 7:20am On Sep 02
seunmsg:
Why did the First Lady attack the APC candidate about his marital status? When you go low in politics, don’t cry when your opponents go lower. When you beat someone, don’t complain about how the person responded.

Oshiomole has still not learnt. This was what he did in 2020, when the election was between obaseki and Ize-Iyamu. He was everywhere talking as if he was the one contesting. Obaseki won that election.

Now, it's 2024. He is everywhere talking as if he is contesting. I have not even heard the APC aspirant say anything before.

Well, as for me and my household, na Ighodalo of the PDP will mount!
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Gmajor(m): 7:22am On Sep 02
Tflex01:
It is a very wrong thing to say but try and use the word rightly; "opposition", not Nigerians. Some persons that will raise eyebrows about this statement will defend that same statement or keep quiet if it is said by their favourite politician.

So much hypocrisy in being partisan.

In this case, it's Nigerians.
A lot of Nigerians who don't care about Edo politics or are ambivalent about politics in general are comdemming him too
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Lamasta(m): 7:28am On Sep 02
GerraMeh74:
There in nothing like the Office of the first Lady in Nigeria. It is unconstitutional. A man must not be married to become a governor.
Agreed, but me as a person I cannot vote a man who does not have a wife to become my governor as they say charity begins at home
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by lereinter(m): 7:31am On Sep 02
The number of people that votes apc from 2019 & 2023

Shows the number of stüpid idiôt people in nigeria

They don't deserve heaven
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Yemidiya(m): 7:34am On Sep 02
... OSHIOMOLE WEY BE SAY IF TO SAY HIM DELAY ANOTHER 5 SECONDS COME OUT OF HIM MAMA TOTO, E FOR TURN FULL BLOWN NEGRO.. UNA NO DAT WEIRD CREATURE WEY DEY FOLLOW AND TEMPT HARRY POTTER UP AND DOWN FOR THAT FILM, I SWEAR IM GO WORST PASS THAT TIN... ODE LIKE HIM..!!
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by moneylatalks: 7:38am On Sep 02
seunmsg:

"*Not getting married or divorced is a matter of choice but not having a child in African context is beyond individual couples. That is in the hands of God.*"
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by APOPTOSIS: 7:56am On Sep 02
Wike's complex permeating our society.
No professionalism.
No decorum.
Men on drugs
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by Chibuezem(m): 8:05am On Sep 02
Wickedfact:

Sit at home is forced on you but you are supporting it. See this shameless liar.

You are an hypocrite and a shameless one at that. See your fellow Igbo talking nonsense but you refused to caution him, you are now carrying your folly into my mentions.

Kindly take your madness out of mentions.
How am I supporting it?
Criminals instituted sit at home and are enforcing it with Guns, killing soldiers even and you expect me to leave my house on such days.... I am not stupid like you please. It is the likes of you that fan the flame of hate on grounds of tribalism. I caution anyone that loves to spread hate distracting us from the problem of our dear nation 'politicians'
Re: Nigerians Lambast Oshiomhole For Calling Edo Governor, Wife Childless by joseph1832(m): 8:06am On Sep 02
Why should Mrs Obaseki say Monday Okpeholo doesn't have a wife, when she is oblivious of her own condition.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Flag: Green, White, Green = Islamic Nation / Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Beji, Niger State Village In Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.