Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,532 members, 7,972,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:51 PM

How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her (51641 Views)

How Ayomide Killed Christianah Idowu - FIJ / Idowu Christianah: Alleged Serial Killer, Adeleye Ayomide Arrested (Pictures) / FUNAAB Student, Idowu Christianah Kidnapped In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by nlfpmod: 10:38am On Sep 05
HOW A ‘FRIEND’ REPORTEDLY MURDERED CHRISTIANNAH IDOWU AND BURIED HER IN HIS COMPOUND.

Cc: @PoliceNG @OgunPoliceNG

A detailed report from trusted sources:

On the 19th of August 2024, Christiannah Idowu was declared missing after her parents were contacted by her abductors using her own WhatsApp contact. The first contact with the parent was established around 8:49pm after which they sent photos of the victim in captivity to them using the WhatsApp ‘view once’ feature.

The abductors requested for a ransom fee of N1,500,000. Christiannah’s parents raised N350,000 immediately. The abductor then requested that the money be sent to a bet account through a bank deposit channel. (Info reserved for now)

After receiving the money, on the 22nd of August, the abductor requested that bank statement of the sender be forwarded to his email (withheld).

On the 23rd of August, family complied. Immediately after that, the abductor stopped communicating with the parents.

Meanwhile, on the 22nd of August, some amount was sent to the GTB account of Christiannah and the amount was then withdrawn into the wema bank account belonging to the main suspect ( Name withheld for now).

Investigation by intelligence operatives began on the 26th to unravel details of the account number.

By the 29th, intelligence operatives had confirmation from the bank that the BVN linked to the masked Betting account allegedly belonged to the account owner (name withheld for now) who also operates the Wema Bank (account no withheld for now)

Further investigation revealed that he was able to withdraw the sum of 100,000 from the betting account before agents got the bet company to lock the account.

Armed by these information, operatives began investigation into the suspect whom they observed to have a mutual relationship with Christiannah Idowu, especially judging by Instagram posts as they both commented on each other’s pages.

The crazy thing is: the same account number used to launder some amount directly from Christiannah’s account has been posted on Twitter once to “beg for a give away free money”

With all these information at hand, the operatives began to track down his cell phone activities and text messages. The cell phone tracking led them to his parent’s house, somewhere in IKORODU.

Operatives then got confirmation of his presence in the building through active tracking of his mobile device. Immediately, gallant personnel of the Nigerian army 174bn swooped in on the suspect to conduct arrest.

After the arrest, damning evidences were seen with the suspect and this includes the victim blue ITEL A56 with IMEI:35230******.

Also, in his phones are details of the money moved and also details confirming he owns the Betting account that was locked. It was registered with his phone number.

On his phone, they found an interaction between his personal email and the email address that has been interacting with the family of the deceased.

After reviewing the evidence, the suspect was then taken into custody to enable the operatives conduct further investigations.

Upon reviewing this evidence, suspect was successful taken into custody for necessary action.

On August 3, the suspect reportedly confessed to the father and the soldiers that he killed the girl and buried her in their house.

There is also a new story awaiting further confirmation that in 2018, the suspect’s ex-girlfriend was killed in same manner. Also that in 2020, the suspect’s own biological sister met the same fate, and the same thing has happened to Christiannah in 2024.

It’s really devastating. I’ll give more updates as I get them.

#JusticeForChristianah

https://x.com/Letter_to_Jack/status/1831433302944727128?t=2FF-_nBnVXJgx7ydPLEv-A&s=19

Adeleye Ayomide is a 200L student of Philosophy at Olabisi Onabanjo University.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/8204692/idowu-christianah-alleged-serial-killer

10 Likes

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by Standing5(m): 10:39am On Sep 05
His former girlfriend disappeared in same manner six years ago.
His own sister disappeared in same manner too four years ago. Now his Instagram friend too is gone.

Heard he was a Instagram beggar. Wonder if some people are under oath not to work with their hands. He begged and killed when begging failed. I can guess he is a thief in between the begging and killing.

243 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by TemplarLandry: 10:40am On Sep 05
Damn. I saw the missing person ad on FB yesterday. They probably just got to know she was killled.

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by CyrusVI(m): 10:40am On Sep 05
Nigerian Police intelligence Unit is top-notch

I wonder how and why they fail in other important and bigger cases

Rip to her

196 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by Vintage001(m): 10:42am On Sep 05
I’ll rather stay poor than to make money through illegal means. If you own a boutique in Abuja or it environs, I have good products ready to be shipped out to you.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by Saturnalia(m): 10:43am On Sep 05
Until Draconian Laws are enacted to combat Kidnapping, Terrorism & Armed Robbery, trust me, these crimes will never abate.

Why jail these criminals, wasting scarce resources in feeding them? Rather than killing them straight away to serve as deterrent to others?

You arrest Terrorists, you then pardon & rehabilitate them. Does that not show that your head is not correct?

Majority of those rehabilitated Terrorists have gone back to their Terrorist Cells.

The National Assembly MUST enact Draconian Laws to tackle these incessant problems.

For Example;

The Punishment for Rape is Death!

The Punishment for Corruption is Death!

The Punishment for Embezzlement is Death!

The Punishment for Kidnapping is Death!

The Punishment for Banditry & Terrorism is Death!

The Punishment for Defamation is Death!

The Punishment for Ritual is Death!

The Punishment for Cocaine-Trafficking is Death!

The Punishment for Human Trafficking is Death!

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY NIGERIA CAN PROGRESS & WORK.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by maxiuc(m): 10:43am On Sep 05
angry
Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by ISellBeer: 10:43am On Sep 05
Police should investigate more and arrest all accomplices, then gather them in one room and shot their balls on day 1, cut off their fingers on day 2 and finally Bath them with HCl acid

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by Ibehchizzy: 10:43am On Sep 05
Lmao
This guy is an absolute retardedd melon leaving lots of trails and evidence
I'm glad the devil got caught

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by phemmie06(m): 10:44am On Sep 05
A miserable person wasted lives of others to become somebody.

The rate of crime is increasing daily, how I wish this man could be subjected to lifetime paiinss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by Softmirror: 10:44am On Sep 05
🧐

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by Chijeep(m): 10:44am On Sep 05
K
Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by Standing5(m): 10:45am On Sep 05
CyrusVI:
Nigerian Police intelligence Unit is top-notch

I wonder how and why they fail in other important and bigger cases

Rip to her
No the criminal was super dull. He used his personal betting account and that left a direct trail from the victims parent transfer of N350k to his account and phone number used to register the betting account.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by tiswell(m): 10:45am On Sep 05
Skull miners won't cease to amaze me sad

Tueh!

35 Likes

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:45am On Sep 05
Na wa
Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by Advocator1: 10:45am On Sep 05
Hmmm
Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by AlphaNugget(m): 10:45am On Sep 05
Serial killers disguised as responsible looking beings......fear those that look super humble

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by Racoon(m): 10:46am On Sep 05
The Holy Bible has said it; "a man's/woman's enemy shall be those of his/her own household."

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by uzomakanaki(m): 10:46am On Sep 05
Omo!!! This is crazy..
Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by JAWBONE(m): 10:46am On Sep 05
Sad story. Rest In Peace Christianah.

How did he get away with killing his girlfriend and sister?

He had killed two people before now and was walking free??

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:46am On Sep 05
What A Terrible Bad News
Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by Hajokexyz: 10:46am On Sep 05
He has killed before now , why was he not locked up before then ? Monster

3 Likes

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by WeedAddict: 10:46am On Sep 05
People like this shouldn't still be alive by now.. I don't care what the fückkk his age his.. He should have been killed in the most brutal way the moment they found out he's a killer.. .. ..

An eye for an eye
A tooth for a tooth

12 Likes

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by Fatbam003: 10:47am On Sep 05
Trust no body..a moto I dedicated to myself a long time ago after witnessing a devastating blow

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by Akfrenzy(m): 10:47am On Sep 05
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by Brendaniel: 10:47am On Sep 05
See how this whole thread is almost free of tribalism but just switch the name of the culprit to Emeka or the location to south east and watch all manner of insults all over the thread on the entire Igbo tribe and region....

May her soul rest in peace...

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by NLSOFTWorld: 10:47am On Sep 05
May God help us all in this country. Is sad reading all this sad news

1 Like

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by Oblitz(m): 10:47am On Sep 05

1 Like

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by Smartcitizen: 10:47am On Sep 05
This betrayal and hypocrisy is getting out of hand in the south west area.

Nawaoo

15 Likes

Re: How Adeleye Ayomide Murdered Idowu Christianah & Buried Her by Sijo01(f): 10:47am On Sep 05
Reading this on X (twitter) earlier makes me sad sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Butchers Friend In Akwa Ibom (warning: Graphic Content) / Woman Caught Selling Donkey Meat As Cow Meet To Her Customers In Edo (photos) / Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.