Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship (52562 Views)

We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by donmik: 10:38pm On Sep 05
This is what u have been doing and will continue to do until u will meet your waterloo soon

Talking as if they change

Nonsense
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by chidiokay: 10:41pm On Sep 05
Tokskob2008:
95% of the people who supported this man in the last elections really regretted they did..

thats because they had high hopes, expectation and good intent, some even felt no other govt can be worst than Buhari just in 1yr BAT as done worst than pdp + buhari combined

who could have known Buhari is far better than the man who built lagos.... Tinubu is just a mere overhyped
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by phemray(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05
Onyedikachi231:

So the person that said that they will grab power and run with it didn't send him?

Lolzz
Ok you mean the people that are insulting elders on social media and forcing other people to like what they like are sent by yes daddy?.
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by John4B: 10:48pm On Sep 05
And hunger is flogging u now. Isn't God wonderful.

1 Like

Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by nesphil(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by Archworld(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05
NLCreator666:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/09/05/lagos-resident-laments-economic-hardship-hunger-under-tinubu-confesses-beating-elderly

You have brought a curse upon yourself and your household. You better repent genuinely.
If not, you go suffer tire
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by mechanics(m): 11:05pm On Sep 05
Who sent him to do that?
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by lightwind(m): 11:07pm On Sep 05
Okoroawusa:
Obidients when una tire una go calm down. When it was Buhari time you guys were always looking for Northerners that were begging to post. Now na Yorubas and Lagosians una dey post.

If election holds right now Bola Ahmed Tinubu will still win

You get sense ?
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by DuttyChuks: 11:07pm On Sep 05
You flogged your papa's mates! It thought Yoruba people get respect for their elders.

1 Like

Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by YungG(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05
U must learn a lesson 😉😉
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by Munzy14(m): 11:16pm On Sep 05
Tinubu till 2050🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 mad people
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by wyqay: 11:22pm On Sep 05
Na lie
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by IfnobeGod20: 11:27pm On Sep 05
Okoroawusa:
Obidients when una tire una go calm down. When it was Buhari time you guys were always looking for Northerners that were begging to post. Now na Yorubas and Lagosians una dey post.

If election is conducted today free and fair your candidate, Tinubu will lose gallantly with no remedy. Take this to bank. If you know the number of grounds he has lost because of his economy policies. The kind curses people that voted for him are raining on him daily. I have one beside my office. One day he said, he wished Tinubu just die. I had to cautioned him and told him a nja kin se bi Kaku Ko.

1 Like

Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by IfnobeGod20: 11:33pm On Sep 05
phemray:

Lolzz
Ok you mean the people that are insulting elders on social media and forcing other people to like what they like are sent by yes daddy?.
No, he was sent by Bateria.
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by oloriooko(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05
Now it's the turn of the ancestors to flog you grin
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by zumbigbo(m): 11:56pm On Sep 05
Sufferistication
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by stagger: 11:57pm On Sep 05
He and his children and children's children must bear the consequence of his actions.
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by stagger: 12:01am On Sep 06
voicemail956:
Davido and Crew touch down Paris, France as they go for shopping
Davido Was Snubbed by People in Paris Street Just like Wizkid |

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmI06yIOUWw

Who knows him there?

Google Johnny Halliday. France has loads of pop icons.. They can't be bothered about any other black man on their streets.
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by shoboy9: 12:02am On Sep 06
If he can flog elders, will he hesitate to rob when he is hungry?
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by Ashirioluwa: 12:14am On Sep 06
Good that he has exposed himself. Now they need to lock this bastard up for harassing the elderly during the past election.
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by Cj4charles(m): 12:32am On Sep 06
Who noticed how those Nairaland Zombies like SKELETONBBQGRILLS, Hèlinus and co have been avoiding Nairaland forums lately

1 Like

Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by Ennyjude(f): 12:35am On Sep 06
Annoying people
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by Artscollection: 12:36am On Sep 06
Okoroawusa:

See wetin your papa talk.

Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by occfx: 12:36am On Sep 06
Tokskob2008:
95% of the people who supported this man in the last elections really regretted they did..

Wait till 2027...2k or 5k will wipe out the regret
Don't pity an average black man. Britain installed something inside them and left.

1 Like

Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by Linesman(m): 12:38am On Sep 06
The Fire go Touch Everybody,
Na just time he go take.
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by Oju4190: 12:45am On Sep 06
Wat an elderly man sees while sitting down a child cannot see it even while climbing on a tree

Now I understand why Idi- Igbo didn't participate in d last protest.

1 Like

Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by Sirianese: 12:45am On Sep 06
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by Kingzjayzee: 12:49am On Sep 06

Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by Dguru007(m): 1:10am On Sep 06
This is just getting started, u neva see anything yet
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by poseidon12: 1:17am On Sep 06
LOVEALAIGBO:
Serves him right! He got the gov’t he fought for and richly deserves!

Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Universities, Learn From INEC On Inconclusive Results / Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.