Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship (52561 Views)

We Might Vote A Goat To Remove You - Tinubu's Loyalist Laments Hardship / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by ruggedboy01: 10:32am On Sep 06
this guy look like helinues🤣🤣🤣🤣😅
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by williemichael(m): 10:54am On Sep 06
Your problem is yet to start. Already you are cursed right from the day you lay your filthy hands on the elders because you wanted your satanic god father to clinch power. what have you gain now that he has gotten power?. You haven't seen anything yet. you will continue in pain, sorrow, tears with more curses for beating the elders in the rest of your life here on earth until you die. You are part of those who put Nigeria to where it is today. instead of us to move forward, we are going backward. if Nigeria have moved three step backward, you shall move infinity steps backward forever in your life amen.
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by D3rd: 11:10am On Sep 06
Zonefree:

A newcomer here will now think you have sense.

Aswear!!!
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by Yemidiya(m): 11:29am On Sep 06
[quote author=Onyedikachi231 post=131878389]

I don't need to since all my life I try as much as possible not to allow such incidence or be culpable to such shameful lifestyle, but If I make any mistake, I own up to it and face the repercussions without disturbing the peace of others or lay blames to another party. [/qu
... SO WETIN YOU WAN MAKE I DO NOW AFTER ALL DIS YOUR VOCABULARY...
I ONLY ASKED YOU WHY YOU WILL USE D STRONG WORD THREATENING TO DESCRIBE MY COMMENT... WITH ALL YA GRAMMAR NOW... TELL ME MAYBE WHAT I SAID CAN BE CLASSIFIED AS A THREAT.. .BE SINCERE... IF YOU TRULY UNDERSTAND ENGLISH LANGUAGE..!!! YES OR NO... WE SHOULDNT USE WORDS TO CLASSIFY WHAT PEOPLE SAY WITHOUT DOING BACKGROUND CHECKS ON DEM...TAKE CARE BROTHER...
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by Totalrecovery: 12:04pm On Sep 06
[quote author=LOVEALAIGBO post=131867544]Serves him right! He got the gov’t he fought for and richly deserves![/quote
The fact that the f*ool still took to social media means he isn't suffering cause by the time he's done suffering he would be long forgotten.
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by NOwazobia: 12:17pm On Sep 06
That is just a tip of what most of the Yorubas did just to push the Tinubu agenda.

The agenda is now agending, they are now crying.

Maybe they thought the hard will not affect them, but little did they know. grin
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by NOwazobia: 12:20pm On Sep 06
Okoroawusa:
Obidients when una tire una go calm down. When it was Buhari time you guys were always looking for Northerners that were begging to post. Now na Yorubas and Lagosians una dey post.

If election holds right now Bola Ahmed Tinubu will still win
Of course he will win, and you will still come crying with your other accounts, just as your fellow id!ot is currently doing on live TV.

The moment when you think you are doing someone else, but unkmowly you are also doing yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by NOwazobia: 12:22pm On Sep 06
samomoli:
If true laying your hands on the elderly, all the curses in the holy scriptures be on your head
It was all televised, they did worse.

Some elderly were even bloodied.

He is not saying something new.
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by NOwazobia: 12:23pm On Sep 06
illicit:

So why didn't I beat anyone...?
This is the dumbest question this year from a grown up ass. embarassed
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by NOwazobia: 12:28pm On Sep 06
presido11:
Inec go still run am for him and begging go continue.

You sound disappointed, is it not favoring you and your family again?
I can bet that he has other accounts where he wail, and lament.

Shame no fit allow am use this one lament.

He built Lagos indeed, and Nigeria is now a rocket science to the builder of lagos. grin

1 Like

Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by NOwazobia: 12:34pm On Sep 06
Shawarmagirl:
I love the way this is affecting everyone one by one. I was imagining today, that if my parents who are average ok and eat three meals square daily could call us and be lamenting the harsh economy of Nigeria, what will now happen to the poor people in Nigeria who have no one to send them money.

May God allow Tinubu alive to finish up his 8yrs in Peace let's know if by then some people brain will reset.
They should alter the constitution for him to go another 8 years. cheesy

We die here, who die remain go learn lesson, or eat his/children. grin
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by Kvarachi: 12:35pm On Sep 06
AfonjaConehead:
Ee ti ri kankan,rara. Your suffering yaff not even began.

Imagine beating up ya fada's mate and other people whose only sins was voting their choice!
Whenever some of us see how the agberoes harass and torment these dango drivers,you will feel so sorry and pity for them but here one of the same drivers who feel the score of agberoes,lastma,violent,olopa and yet he join forces with his oppressors to beat up and attack others for daring to make a positive change! For daring to make life good even for him!!!!

Bo se mo so,ee ti ri kankan rara...Iwo ati eyin gbogbo! grin
Abeg me I be driver, e no represent us at all. Him do wetin him selfish mind tell am and it's good he's regretting now
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by benjaminlawson(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06
You claimed you floged elderly people, don't you know you have dug your grave, because you will soon face the consequences.
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by Onyedikachi231: 2:39pm On Sep 06
[quote author=Yemidiya post=131879787][/quote]

You told him to shut up that other agberos will beat him up, aren't you trying to put fear into him to stop talking?
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by Onyedikachi231: 2:45pm On Sep 06
phemray:

No one send any electorate to do anyhow and he accepted except that is his making.
Talking about fighting for power, get it and run with it when he was addressing his kingsmen, that is statement for only the intelligent. because it's what everyone does to get any results in life. You can seat down fold your arms and expect someone or some group of people to work hard and come to handover power to just like dat. Everyone fought for Thier academic qualifications, got it and run with it. It was not given to you at the backdoor. Contest is contest and you have to be active to win. He never mentioned ballot boxes , you guys just believed what you want to believe and it's fine.

So it is oNly the intelligent that understands violence? One of the intelligent ronus have understood your career criminal intelligent jargon, he did apply it and now confessing of the effects of obeying the intelligent jargon, is this How you guys deny and betray Your people who worked for you people?
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by DaRuud(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06
The most hypocritical people in this Nigeria are mostly Yoruba people , they voted Tinubu based on tribalism
NLCreator666:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/09/05/lagos-resident-laments-economic-hardship-hunger-under-tinubu-confesses-beating-elderly
Re: I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship by tobenuel(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06
EreluRoz:
Cursed soul. How dare you touch an elder because of election
he was fighting for your demi-god. he flogged the hell out of some souls just to appease your gods.. EreluRoz the APC witch have you prayed for tinubu today??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino: Oshiomole Patronizes Benin Prostitutes; Tinubu Has 5 Children From 4 Women / Dino Melaye: Universities, Learn From INEC On Inconclusive Results / Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.