Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,173 members, 7,973,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:42 AM

Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post (52343 Views)

Unveiling Ex-military Officers Vying For Governorship, Senate Seats / Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR / African Union Disqualifies Okonjo-iweala From Vying For WTO Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Shaketable: 5:29pm On Sep 08
yoniehuin:

You haven't answered my question since morning.

Can someone from another region come to contest election in your region?

yes, if you are not from my region, you do not have my interest at hand, you do not understand my culture and do not understand how we live, how then do you have my interest at hand
Does she understand their culture and what they been through as a nation? U answer ur senseless myopic question. U don't like it when it is done to u but u r here trying to justify u doing it to others? Ur is even worst . Ur fellow country men!! For crying out loud

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by presido11: 5:29pm On Sep 08
haffaze777:
Nothing bad in what Irish are saying and I support them 100%
tribalist must racist irrespective of who is at the receiving end. You don't have option mate duo you are not happy.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Makunnahatata: 5:29pm On Sep 08
idahme:

Why are you economical with the truth? This same thing happening in. Ireland is what is happening in South west I don't see anything wrong with it. Same conditions same goal post.

It's sweet when bigotry favours your ethnicity but bad when it doesn't, what a life.
so who is crying on this thread other than u ppl,the usual inferior beings??

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by idahme(m): 5:30pm On Sep 08
Godfullsam:

We have been begging you clowns to leave Lagos since time immemorial but you all refused to go. Instead, you keep coming to Lagos in your thousands everyday.

You guys have even extended you madness beyond Lagos state alone and have decided to scatter yourselves like sheep without shepherd across all South West states.

When are you guys going to get angry and vacate our region for God's sake?

How much do want us to provoke you guys before you leave pls?

It is not about threatening to leave, we want you guys to leave already and let's see what will happen.

This story is needed for that lady contesting in Ireland, send this to her.. grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by joefelin2345: 5:32pm On Sep 08
nams77:
This is sickening.
But what is even more sickening is the Yoruba and fulani/ Hausa telling the Igbos to go back to their region In the same country called Nigeria.
Allow the Igbos go, you say no. Allow them stay in a free environment, you say no.
One day this country will splinter and it won't be the making of the Igbos. This country will break as a result of the spreading terrorism from the north
No prob. Don't go to your State to contest o. Tell me whether a Yoruba person can contest in your State & win? Efi & Ewukunchi.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by presido11: 5:32pm On Sep 08
tiger28:

The Yorubas will NEVER say Ireland is a no man's land. They respect and embrace their host.
They dont claim and CHESTBEAT that they "developed" Ireland, SA , Vietnam,Malaysia,China.....

Thats the difference between a progressive Omoluabi in the diaspora and a Drug Smuggler.

see pain. I have 1000mg ibuprofen😃😄

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by yoniehuin(f): 5:33pm On Sep 08
Shaketable:

Does she understand their culture and what they been through as a nation? U answer ur senseless myopic question. U don't like it when it is done to u but u r here trying to justify u doing it to others? Ur is even worst . Ur fellow country men!! For crying out loud

I am not acting like a victim

She is not an irish and the irish people have the right to select who looks like them and have their own interest at hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by blackboy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08
The Op is a clown. And some of those comments I can bet are from Nigerians just using foreign names and pictures.
It's a pity the hate back home is carried on outside the country. She might be an Igbo loving Yoruba but OP being a tribalist does not care but angry and bitter about the way the Igbos were treated in the last election in Lagos. Not everyone in Lagos hates Igbos or wants Igbos to leave . Just a small minority who are mainly paid for politics

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by ecomalchemistt(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08
Oky
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by foleskay(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08
phorget:
That was how they floated one yoruba party in the UK, back home they are bunch of hypocritical tribalistic unapologetic people.
What stops u people from also floating ur political party in UK or US? Every country reserves the Right to protect her interest and people,so what's the big deal in an Irish telling a Nigerian to go back home. How many other tribes contest fo election in the East

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by presido11: 5:39pm On Sep 08
Judolisco:
was akeredolu's wife not beaten blue black in d south east? Her only offence was that she married a Yoruba man
Video of her being beaten or

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by EMIOMOADEOYE: 5:40pm On Sep 08
Fujiyama:

^^^
cheesy
The same can be said about Nigeria. Actually, this is frequently said about Nigeria, isn't it?

What is said exactly? That Nigerians do not appreciate what they have? Really? You want to tell me about Nigeria? Don't even get me started. Has the life of someone you love ever been snuffed out simply because Nigeria happened to them? Dude, when people leave a country, it's not because they do not value what they have. It's because they cannot reach what they have to be able to benefit from it. If a Nigerian leaves his country and gets to a position that high in another country, it tells you the whole story.

Fujiyama:

The usual provocative remarks.

When will Nigeria create opportunities for her own people so that they don't have to seek out such opportunities in other lands where the natives are complacent, entitled and lazy? When?

Truth is....Nigeria does not create opportunities. We create them ourselves. And then Nigeria takes it away. And then you create again. And then it gets taken away again. It's why we leave when we get the chance. If you don't get that chance, well, you know the fate already

Fujiyama:

Nigerians can't complain. We treat one another far worse than the xenophobes. This site provides ample proof of that - and we forget other people can read too.
Do you contribute to that xenophobic behaviour?
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Mindlog: 5:41pm On Sep 08
AguluLiar:

Nothing comes around.

Many Yoribas are occupying important political posts in the U.K, USA and Ireland.
We are not constituting nuisance and damaging Nigeria's image by commit crimes up and down.

Go and make your cursed lregion liveable.
All of you must not live in the South West.

No non indigenes live in your land.

After taking your antipsychotic medications, make sure you gift yourself at least 8 hours of sleep.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by spacechuks(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08
So much hate in the world
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by AguluLiar: 5:43pm On Sep 08
chrisxxx:
I support this.

Fake story fabricated by one Biaflan who is still in pain that Jagaban disgraced the Agulu criminal at the polls.

U.k, Ireland is the second home of the Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by idahme(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08
Makunnahatata:
so who is crying on this thread other than u ppl,the usual inferior beings??

In your mind anyone who castigates your ideology is Igbo? Hausa , Igbo and Yoruba to these ethnic groups it's only three tribes we have in Nigeria what a foolish soul.

I'm neither part of those three ethnic groups but your bigoted mind thinks it's an Igbo dude that is communicating with you, what a mentality.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by toprealman: 5:45pm On Sep 08
Exactly, let her come back to her “Lagos” and contest!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Shaketable: 5:45pm On Sep 08
yoniehuin:

I am not acting like a victim

She is not an irish and the irish people have the right to select who looks like them and have their own interest at hand
Then stop talking about gaslighting

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by presido11: 5:46pm On Sep 08
GoodLife4live:
Good omoluabi....
She should come to Nigeria and contest...

Most especially lagos ...
Should Kemi leave UK to come and contest in Nigeria too?

You guys will use tribalism to box yourselves in a corner soon.
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by onuman: 5:47pm On Sep 08
In Nigeria, the Irish-Nigerians can't contest and can't win elections.
The political structure sieves out a lot of southern Nigerians, especially from the southeast zone, from contesting elections at the National levels. The Buharis of the north win due to the skewed and fraudulent political structure.
In Nigeria, election is not contested but votes are awarded.
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by toprealman: 5:48pm On Sep 08
yoniehuin:

yes, if you are not from my region, you do not have my interest at hand, you do not understand my culture and do not understand how we live, how then do you have my interest at hand
Has that someone had the sense of community to invest there? Build a business , build his personal house at least? How come only the tribe you admire and envy can go to any part of the country/ world, do all these things mentioned here and thrive?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Nonexisting1: 5:49pm On Sep 08
foleskay:

What stops u people from also floating ur political party in UK or US? Every country reserves the Right to protect her interest and people,so what's the big deal in an Irish telling a Nigerian to go back home. How many other tribes contest fo election in the East
Wrong. They told a ronu who came to grab their land to go home. If she had respected her host, they wouldnt have told her to go home.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Judolisco(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08
presido11:
Video of her being beaten or
dem use cain chase her comut from primaries.... D video is everywhere on d Internet.... U can't change history.... Same way ojukwu's wife was told she can't be senator because she's not from anambra.... We get all dis videos and news links
U can't Show me one elected non igbo person in your region... But we have a lot in d south west.... So I don't know who are d tribalists here

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Makunnahatata: 5:51pm On Sep 08
idahme:

In your mind anyone who castigates your ideology is Igbo? Hausa , Igbo and Yoruba to these ethnic groups it's only three tribes we have in Nigeria what a foolish soul.

I'm neither part of those three ethnic groups but your bigoted mind thinks it's an Igbo dude that is communicating with you, what a mentality.
ok...agreed that you're not Igbo this time.... please kindly show me just one thread or just one Yoruba person post wailing about the Irish ppl decision... Cos I still can't fathom your initial stupid remark..or are u wailing on their behalf?

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by PlayMaker14: 5:52pm On Sep 08
Nonexisting1:
Wrong. They told a ronu who came to grab their land to go home. If she had respected her host, they wouldnt have told her to go home.
This picture with the comment cracked me up. grin
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by onuman: 5:52pm On Sep 08
yoniehuin:

What stops you from having a new country for your region, since nobody from outside your region must be allowed to contest elections in your region? No country exists like the one you want to have for Nigeria.

Why do you use proceeds from another region to build infrastructures in your region? You should reject proceeds from crude oil coming to your region.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by foleskay(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08
Nonexisting1:
At least her voice has been heard. For them to even nominate her should tell u that she respect her host,unlike u pompous ingrate chestbeaters that liter every where in sw

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by AguluLiar: 5:55pm On Sep 08
NobleMann:
Yorubas should respect their host.

Ireland is the second home of the Yoruba's.
They're not committing crimes up and down. They're not destroying Nigeria's image unlike you.

Tell your biaflans leaders to make South East habitable.

All of you cannot relocate to South West

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Alliswell248: 5:56pm On Sep 08
Mindlog:
What goes around, comes around.

The usual victim mentality....
We are not crying.

No GRV for Lagos .

Cry more

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Johnthesuccess: 6:00pm On Sep 08
DelilahMakinde:
so what's the problem here ??

If Adenuga tried this in Anambra , they will show her more pepper than this.

Don't mind those oloriburuku afganeasterners. Very terrible hypocrites people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters / APC Using Atiku's Image For Campaign In The North (Picture) / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.