Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,183 members, 7,973,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:49 PM

Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post (52344 Views)

Unveiling Ex-military Officers Vying For Governorship, Senate Seats / Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR / African Union Disqualifies Okonjo-iweala From Vying For WTO Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Originalsly: 6:01pm On Sep 08
traware:

E shock you abi?

Go on youtube and search for Seun Kuti's series on "Organized Abandonment" & learn more.

grin grin whatever it is you want me to see .... I've seen more than enough here on NL .... but yet... e shock me everyday!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Johnthesuccess: 6:01pm On Sep 08
Warrior99:
No wahala.

The people of Ireland have a right to determine who they want, same as the Yorubas in Lagos.

ALL THESE GASLIGHTING ATTEMPTS BY IGBOS AGAINST YORUBAS WILL NOT WORK!

Try another thing 🤡

I also agree. The terrible igborillas should also leave Yoruba land to their erosion rotten land and contest. Foolish people.

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by AguluLiar: 6:03pm On Sep 08
onuman:

What stops you from having a new country for your region, since nobody from outside your region must be allowed to contest elections in your region? No country exists like the one you want to have for Nigeria.

Why do you use proceeds from another region to build infrastructures in your region? You should reject proceeds from crude oil coming to your region.

During the days of regionalism when there was no crude oil, South West was the richest while South East was the most backward region.

Azikiwe used to send people to copy all the laudable projects of Chief Awolowo.

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Shaketable: 6:05pm On Sep 08
yoniehuin:

You haven't answered my question since morning.

Can someone from another region come to contest election in your region?

yes, if you are not from my region, you do not have my interest at hand, you do not understand my culture and do not understand how we live, how then do you have my interest at hand
That is how a Nigerian was not allowed to contest in a south African beauty pageant even though her mother was a south African. And that is how the Yoruba rejected their children who their mothers r Igbo. The southwest has set a bad precedent n the world took notes.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by herich(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08
Warrior99:
No wahala.

The people of Ireland have a right to determine who they want, same as the Yorubas in Lagos.

ALL THESE GASLIGHTING ATTEMPTS BY IGBOS AGAINST YORUBAS WILL NOT WORK!

Try another thing 🤡

You're participating in abroad, what you preach against, back home.
No one is gaslighting you,
Na your conscience dey worry you
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Shaketable: 6:06pm On Sep 08
Johnthesuccess:

I also agree. The terrible igborillas should also leave Yoruba land to their erosion rotten land and contest. Foolish people.
Divide the country then! What u waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Almunjid(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08
For those seeking refuge in foreign lands, it's essential to remember that you, your children, and grandchildren may still encounter challenges. In situation like this where your children or grandchildren want to participate in governance, they might be asked to return to Nigeria—the shithole you once japa from. Leaving Nigeria, or "Japa," might not be beneficial for you and future generations, as you may face rejection and racism in other countries.

It's crucial to understand that escaping Nigeria doesn't necessarily mean you've left it behind entirely. Nigeria is a part of your identity; it is your shadow and will follow you wherever you go. The condition of your country often determines how you'll be treated in your host countries. No one would treat Americans, the English, or other nationalities the way Nigerians are often treated.

Therefore, it's in our best interest to collaborate and contribute to Nigeria's development during our lifetimes. By doing so, we can help ensure that Nigerians living abroad won't have to experience such embarrassing situations.

Peace!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by pongwa(m): 6:09pm On Sep 08
Nonny95:
"Go Back To Your Country & Contest"—Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post

if she is a citizen why not, but if she's not, she should just get da hell outta there and come pursue LGA elections here. Charity begins at home
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by AguluLiar: 6:10pm On Sep 08
Odingo1:
Front page pls, the ronu group that is threatening Igbos to leave Lagos

Mumu Odingo,

Go and make.South East habitable.
As of today, only biaflans live biaflan land due to the underdevelopment, bitterness and hatred of your blodas.

Must all of you relocate to Yoruba land after destroying your own land?

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Fujiyama: 6:13pm On Sep 08
cococandy:
Before we proceed, what’s Fine Gael? That’s what these people named their party?

^^^
grin

'Fine' is an Irish/Gaelic word, loosely translated as 'group of families' or 'population of'.
'Gael' is also an Irish/Gaelic word and it means the same thing as 'Gaelic', the race the Irish are descended from.

The party's name 'Fine Gael' is loosely translated as 'family of Gaels'.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by prigoz(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08
DelilahMakinde:
so what's the problem here ??

If Adenuga tried this in Anambra , they will show her more pepper than this.

Ode

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Johnthesuccess: 6:15pm On Sep 08
Shikini:

It is not karma. That is next action now. As a Yoruba person,I also supported it. She should come back home and contest. Just like we are also telling you igbos to also go back to your region .

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Ojiofor: 6:16pm On Sep 08
That woman dey craz o just imagine the arrogance and the gut to contest election in oyibo land grin
This Yoruba woman is very very disrespectful to her host and accomodators. grin
She should come back to her Lagos and contest jor grin
In a serious note the Yorubas has thought the rest of the world tribalism in last election.They thought the world was not taking note of their bigotry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Uchek(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08
Nonny95:
"Go Back To Your Country & Contest"—Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post

Interesting!
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Mindlog: 6:18pm On Sep 08
Alliswell248:

The usual victim mentality....
We are not crying.

No GRV for Lagos .

Cry more

Calm down and go take your medication. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Ojiofor: 6:20pm On Sep 08
Warrior99:
Tell that to your IGBO brothers who insult and denigrate Yorubas day and night.

Yorubas ARE NOT FOOLED at your weak gaslighting attempts.

HYPOCRITE 🤡

The Irish people got provoked because the Yoruba people living in Ireland calls their country a no mans land grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by NSK4U(m): 6:21pm On Sep 08
Why yorubas who were used to be viewed as civilized allowed lame tribal sentiments into their polity is still what baffles the mind.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by herich(m): 6:21pm On Sep 08
Makunnahatata:
See them 😹, Na the usual inferior people dey cry about it.... U won't see any Yoruba person forming victim ,crying or making threads about it ...maddest part, we have their people all over southwest holding political and other juicy positions, to see just 5 yorubas of such in there region na like searching fr a needle in a haystack , they even celebrated the other day when an unrecognized fake first ever Oba was named in their region ,meanwhile hundreds of Eze's are scattered all over Sw.. clowns 🤡

Why would you form victim. Because you're the antagonist back home.
Guilty conscience won't allow you form victim because that's how you treat strangers/foreigners in your country.
Na shame no gree una come out,, come (comment) defend una self

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by yoniehuin(f): 6:23pm On Sep 08
Shaketable:

That is how a Nigerian was not allowed to contest in a south African beauty pageant even though her mother was a south African. And that is how the Yoruba rejected their children who their mothers r Igbo. The southwest has set a bad precedent n the world took notes.

stop saying the south west set a bad precedent.

that is a blackmail

can i contest in your region if i am not from there?

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Codes151(m): 6:23pm On Sep 08
Stop adding voice to every rubbish.

Some of you are really disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Leviour15: 6:24pm On Sep 08
It's a high time for us to unite our selves
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Nonexisting1: 6:26pm On Sep 08
foleskay:

At least her voice has been heard. For them to even nominate her should tell u that she respect her host,unlike u pompous ingrate chestbeaters that liter every where in sw
For you cretins to notice the pompous ingrate chestbeaters, their voices have also been heard.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by yoniehuin(f): 6:27pm On Sep 08
NSK4U:
Why yorubas who were used to be viewed as civilized allowed lame tribal sentiments into their polity is still what baffles the mind.

so protecting your home land means you are not civilized?

so when people who are not from the area say they want to rule the land but when you go to their land, you aren't given the same opportunity

you calling out the hypocrisy means you are not civilized

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by herich(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08
Makunnahatata:
but na you dey cry about it na... inferior being

While shame no gree you cry about it grin grin
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by tishbite42: 6:31pm On Sep 08
toyosiolamide:

Then you contradict your own argument.If politics is politics like you mentioned ,which I agree it is, then what's the noise about a political opinion/sentiment of some certain individuals?I agree with your being objective but let the objectivity be reflected in our overall reasoning....have a nice week.
I never contradicted myself because I wasn't part of the argument.
The forbears of the hypocritical Irish -castigating a Yoruba woman - were the colonial masters of her ancestors.
All I see there is rabid racism which must be condemned by everyone - Igbo or Yoruba.
The Yorubas are complaining and the Igbos are calling out their perceived hypocrisy.
The Yorubas, like you, were using Betty's case as a defence and I'm telling you that you guys are using that out of context.
The wife of Ojukwu suffered the same fate as Betty so no one profiled or picked on Betty because of Akeredolu.
As a matter of fact, I value Akeredolu more than my Igbo politicians. He was a responsible in-law.
I won't forget when he defended the Igbos under Buhari even when the Ohaneze was too scared to talk.
I wish you a blessed and blissful week.
Thanks.
Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by OkanlawonB(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08
Ireland is a big disgrace to herself

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by cococandy(f): 6:34pm On Sep 08
We learn everyday grin

Thank you
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

'Fine' is an Irish/Gaelic word, loosely translated as 'group of families' or 'population of'.
'Gael' is also an Irish/Gaelic word and it means the same thing as 'Gaelic', the race the Irish are descended from.

The party's name 'Fine Gael' is loosely translated as 'family of Gaels'.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Makunnahatata: 6:35pm On Sep 08
herich:

While shame no gree you cry about it grin grin
another attention deprived Okoro..we don see u

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by 1x2x3: 6:35pm On Sep 08
AguluLiar:

Go and make your land habitable so that other Nigerians will want to live there.
As of today, no non indigenes live in your Biafra land.

Must all you relocate to South West?

The problem is that you guys don't travel beyond Lagos. I can bet you haven't stepped out of your region so you have very limited knowledge about other places. I'm from SS, I've been to every region of the country, I have gained exposure and I can see through the limitations you have.

There are 36 states in Nigeria, move around, it's a form of Education.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Adenuga: Irish People Attack Nigerian Vying For Post by Mikkeal: 6:35pm On Sep 08
YES SHE SHOULD COME BACK YOU TOO SHOULD GO BACK TO YOUR REGION

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters / APC Using Atiku's Image For Campaign In The North (Picture) / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.