Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,352 members, 7,974,474 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:19 AM

Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) (20830 Views)

Israel Strikes Hezbollah's Headquarter In Beirut (photos) / Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria / Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Krismas(m): 12:40am On Sep 10
grin Jenin West Bank right now.
The resistance is intensifying.
It looks like the days are coming to an
end when Israel and Israeli settlers
can oppress Palestinians in the West Bank without consequences!
These guys gave IDF a bloody nose in Jenin!

1 Like

Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Ovacoma: 6:22am On Sep 10
Bravery24:

Your creator is what? simply because you hate arabic language, it turns you misbehaved and sinned against yourself. English language mentality really dealt with many of you. What a pity. ๐Ÿ˜

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpmlk5P5TBo?si=pUrhLckj1WxWDCi2
http://sharevideo1.com/v/cEsySHM2MDlEQmc=?t=ytb&f=co
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Ovacoma: 6:29am On Sep 10
Bravery24:

Your creator is what? simply because you hate arabic language, it turns you misbehaved and sinned against yourself. English language mentality really dealt with many of you. What a pity. ๐Ÿ˜

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpmlk5P5TBo?si=pUrhLckj1WxWDCi2
Allah is only for Muslims!
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by bizzibodi(m): 6:56am On Sep 10
maasoap:

So, Iran is in Syria, not in Israel. Okay. Is it now a crime for another country to be in any country sharing borders with Israel? Paranoid go wound Israel last last
Planning to attack Israel,they have been warn sevarally...dog wey won loss no dey hear word!
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by karmaolu1(m): 7:26am On Sep 10
I think I love this
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 8:37am On Sep 10
Ovacoma:

So, Chineke is Igbo Creator, Olohun is Yoruba Creator, while God is a global Creator .๐Ÿ˜ May you have the right knowledge before it is too late for you to be corrected.

https://thedifferentlanguages.com/how-to-say-god/
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by sweetjohn(m): 7:22pm On Sep 10
Krismas:
grin Jews are rejects from Europe! The Europeans off-loaded them to Palestine out of disgust for them.
The Jews know if they lose Palestine and return back to Europe, Europeans will slaughter them finally.
Jews started to die in Hitlerโ€™s camps, after Britain took control of those camps and the first thing France did when they took control of Algeria, was to march most of the Jews to concentration camps in Algeria
Thatโ€™s how much Europe love Jews
You are a disgrace to history mr man

3 Likes

Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 5:11am On Sep 11
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 5:27am On Sep 11
Some of you don't read, don't know many things, and if you know by someone assistance you'll not agree. ๐Ÿ˜
Ovacoma, I think you need to watch this video for your salvation by following the true religion of Jesus and his disciples. Here's the message from your fellow Christians stating the origin of your ignorance and misguidance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJBb-zsgX-s?si=qRTiOGXRxuHQWyRF
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Ovacoma: 5:50am On Sep 11
Bravery24:

Wow! this's amazing ๐Ÿ‘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxwpMrgSZ28?si=820qdN9ppvmYRUYb
I don't waste time and data on lies.
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Krismas(m): 7:40am On Sep 11
sweetjohn:
You are a disgrace to history mr man
grin What you, like other MUMUs before you call HISTORY,
Are putrid LIES out of the bible and fetish propagandas from horrible Zionist dishonest narratives. No people EVER LIED more than Jews!
Below is a picture of wen Jews came into Palestine en-mass from Europe, FOR THE FIRST TIME, in the 1940s
Show me a similar evidence of wen Jews were deported from Palestine and get $500 USD reward.
You can watch the video below and deliver yourself from STUPIDITY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQk41nLuhGA?si=8ehVMXXSTFDTBXDM

1 Like

Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Krismas(m): 8:29am On Sep 11
Ovacoma:

grin Then why are Christians in Malaysia going to court up and down for permission to use the name Allah as God? Na Christians dey rush allah Mumu.
The Muslims told them to stop! But Christians no wan gree for anybody
While u are here f00ling urself

1 Like

Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 9:56am On Sep 11
Ovacoma:

I don't waste time and data on lies.

Muslims' ways of worship in the bible. Another beautiful lie about Muslims detected here๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿคฃ

Nehemiah 8:4 (KJV)

And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.

Nehemiah 8:5 (KJV)

And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the peoplewink and when he opened it, all the people stood up:

Nehemiah 8:6 (KJV)

And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by sweetjohn(m): 10:09am On Sep 11
Krismas:
grin What you, like other MUMUs before you call HISTORY,
Are putrid LIES out of the bible and fetish propagandas from horrible Zionist dishonest narratives. No people EVER LIED more than Jews!
Below is a picture of wen Jews came into Palestine en-mass from Europe, FOR THE FIRST TIME, in the 1940s
Show me a similar evidence of wen Jews were deported from Palestine and get $500 USD reward.
You can watch the video below and deliver yourself from STUPIDITY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQk41nLuhGA?si=8ehVMXXSTFDTBXDM
Believe any shit you want to believe but as long as Israel continue to save the world from your demonic religion, Islam, Its fine by me.

1 Like

Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Krismas(m): 10:26am On Sep 11
sweetjohn:
Believe any shit you want to believe but as long as Israel continue to save the world from your demonic religion, Islam, Its fine by me.

shocked Who cares about you?
You matter for nothing.
Very soon the crash occurring to your USELESS Israel will become apparent to your blind eyes.
Israel is the terrorist and every attempt to stop Israel is saving the world

1 Like

Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by sweetjohn(m): 10:39am On Sep 11
Krismas:
shocked Who cares about you?
You matter for nothing.
Very soon the crash occurring to your USELESS Israel will become apparent to your blind eyes.
Israel is the terrorist and every attempt to stop Israel is saving the world
Stopping Israel to save the world from what exactly?
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Krismas(m): 11:01am On Sep 11
sweetjohn:
Stopping Israel to save the world from what exactly?
shocked Zionist plot to enslave this world.
Itโ€™s called the NEW WORLD ORDER
Gaza and Ukraine are labs that will be extended to the whole world, if these Mumu Zionists are not stopped. So, thank god for Hamas for setting back the Zionist dream by 1000yrs

1 Like

Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Ovacoma: 3:05pm On Sep 11
Whatever you like, say or type here. The fact remains that Allah of prophet muha mad man is Satan!

1 Like

Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 3:42pm On Sep 11
Ovacoma:
Whatever you like, say or type here. The fact remains that Allah of prophet muha mad man is Satan!

I have finally seen where you're coming from Allah isn't associated with any partner except Him alone (the indivisible one God). The one you're portraying has many partners. Sorry for the misunderstanding!๐Ÿ˜Š

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/bakhNHuWG7jxQC3a/?mibextid=CmRSLE

Psalm 84:11

For the LORD God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The LORD will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.

1 Like

Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by sweetjohn(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11
Krismas:
shocked Zionist plot to enslave this world.
Itโ€™s called the NEW WORLD ORDER
Gaza and Ukraine are labs that will be extended to the whole world, if these Mumu Zionists are not stopped. So, thank god for Hamas for setting back the Zionist dream by 1000yrs
You re gravely insane.

It is muslim that want to turn this world to terrorist dungeon but thank God for Israel.

Even if Islam is the true religion, the world will still not accept a religion that only breeds terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Krismas(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11
sweetjohn:
You re gravely insane.

It is muslim that want to turn this world to terrorist dungeon but thank God for Israel.

Even if Islam is the true religion, the world will still not accept a religion that only breeds terrorists.
shocked U are the LUNATIC one
If all the groups like Boko Haram are Muslim, why are they killing Muslims?
Kidnapping Muslims? When their hideouts are bursted by security agents, why is it that condoms and assorted charms are common find with them?
If Israel is not a TERRORIST STATE, why is Israel supporting ISIS in Syria? Arming them and treating them medically plus giving them air support regularly? Why is it that Israeli Mossad agents have been caught In Libya leading ISIS? Why is it that an Al-Qaeda colonel is the commandant of an Israeli base in Galilee?
Hamas is not a terrorist organization. The UN has said so several times, 144 countries around the world see them as freedom fighters. Israel and her western backers are too few to name Hamas evil for fighting to liberate their land from a genocidal murderous racist settler colonialists from Europe pretending to be Israel
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 5:24pm On Sep 11
Krismas:
shocked U are the LUNATIC one
If all the groups like Boko Haram are Muslim, why are they killing Muslims?
Kidnapping Muslims? When their hideouts are bursted by security agents, why is it that condoms and assorted charms are common find with them?
If Israel is not a TERRORIST STATE, why is Israel supporting ISIS in Syria? Arming them and treating them medically plus giving them air support regularly? Why is it that Israeli Mossad agents have been caught In Libya leading ISIS? Why is it that an Al-Qaeda colonel is the commandant of an Israeli base in Galilee?
Hamas is not a terrorist organization. The UN has said so several times, 144 countries around the world see them as freedom fighters. Israel and her western backers are too few to name Hamas evil for fighting to liberate their land from a genocidal murderous racist settler colonialists from Europe pretending to be Israel

This reminds me of a suya Muslim man in my place narrating the story of his wife and unborn baby killed by the same boko haram. They recently went to a mosque in yobe and killed many worshippers. The news could have gotten here if the event took place in the church and would have been useful to promote the media war wage against Islam and Muslims. ๐Ÿ˜

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Ovacoma: 8:04pm On Sep 11
Bravery24:

I have finally seen where you're coming from Allah isn't associated with any partner except Him alone (the indivisible one God). The one you're portraying has many partners. Sorry for the misunderstanding!๐Ÿ˜Š

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/bakhNHuWG7jxQC3a/?mibextid=CmRSLE

Psalm 84:11

For the LORD God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The LORD will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.
allah is the God muha mad man served. Therefore, this God who told muham mad that he had right to marry his adopted son's wife, to sleep with a nine years old girl, to be robbing caravans, had sex slaves, etc cannot be the same God that says thou shalt not steal, covet, commit adultery,etc
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 8:59pm On Sep 11
Ovacoma:

allah is the God muha mad man served. Therefore, this God who told muham mad that he had right to marry his adopted son's wife, to sleep with a nine years old girl, to be robbing caravans, had sex slaves, etc cannot be the same God that says thou shalt not steal, covet, commit adultery,etc

Aisha married Muhammad was the best thing ever happened to her in her life said by her. Her father, who was among the rich men in Saudi, as he embraced Islam, he gave Aisha, her daughter, to Muhammad to marry as a future wife. Hope you enjoy the story small ๐Ÿ˜œ

So next time one would have to ask: if the age of โ€˜Aisha was truly controversial, why didnโ€™t his contemporary enemies use it against him? You need to do your homework properly. ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 10:22pm On Sep 11
Ovacoma:

I found this evidence in your bible please come and explain๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿคฃ

1 How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.

2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.

3 Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins.

4 Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.

5 Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.

6 How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!

7 This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.

8 I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;

9 And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.

10 I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.

11 Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages.

12 Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.

13 The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved.
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Ovacoma: 3:16am On Sep 12
Good for you, muhamad man, his child bride and allah! I don't have time to be reading what you followers of a terror prophet post anymore. What is clear is that allah is the God of muhammad who was a very bad and mad man!! If muhammad were to be in this world today, he would be in prison somewhere!!!
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 8:36am On Sep 12
Ovacoma:
Good for you, muhamad man, his child bride and allah! I don't have time to be reading what you followers of a terror prophet post anymore. What is clear is that allah is the God of muhammad who was a very bad and mad man!! If muhammad were to be in this world today, he would be in prison somewhere!!!

See another evidence of adultery in the bible. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ‘‡

12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)

13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,

14 I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.

15 Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.

16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.

17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.

18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.

19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:

1 Like

Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 8:37am On Sep 12
Ovacoma:

If what Muhammad did wasn't legal and traditional, his enemies could have used it against him. It would have been in a record for us to see.

In most practices, those days nothing like boyfriend and girlfriend western lifestyle you all see as universal standards encouraging fornication and adultery. A girl child as a future heir at birth or tender age. If your family has no good reputation, you will be denied this good opportunity. As no one will give her child to the family of a criminal. Most families Mentained a good reputation.

1 Like

Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Ovacoma: 5:31pm On Sep 12
The mumu hamad prophet happens to be the best of Muslims, not just one random individual and therefore can't be compared to anybody by Muslims. His wives accused him of adultery, he promised them he wouldn't do it again, but verses came to him from his god to continue. Beheading people, raping women, robbery,etc are not good examples under any circumstances.
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 6:48pm On Sep 12
Ovacoma:
The mumu hamad prophet happens to be the best of Muslims, not just one random individual and therefore can't be compared to anybody by Muslims. His wives accused him of adultery, he promised them he wouldn't do it again, but verses came to him from his god to continue. Beheading people, raping women, robbery,etc are not good examples under any circumstances.

You're seriously pained, so you now turn everything to blackmailing. Lying and blackmailing become the norms and usual practices in defending Christianity. The way of God is pure. This's definitely one the leaning and teaching of St. Paul, not from Jesus. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘‡

Romans 3:7
If telling a lie further displays God's truthfulness, leading to His glory, why should He condemn me for that lie? Paul.

One of the beautiful of Islam is that it forbids blackmailing and lying even against one's enemy because it's a sin.

I have always brought out evidence in the bible to support my argument. Kindly do the same for us to learn.๐Ÿซฃ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack / Adama Barrow Departs Senegal For Gambia (Photos) / US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.