Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,992 members, 7,973,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:21 PM

Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) (20820 Views)

Israel Strikes Hezbollah's Headquarter In Beirut (photos) / Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria / Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 10:12am On Sep 20
Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;

Hebrews 5:7 (KJV)

This same one in three God was praying and crying to who to save him here? This practice is nothing except the practice of paganism and traditionalists, where there's superior and inferior gods working together as one. If one is sick, he goes to the hospital for healing, and more reasons why verify evidence was picked from the bible as the word of God. If you aren't satisfied, fight the bible, not anyone else! No be me wrote am 😤
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 10:19am On Sep 20
TB Joshua, a charismatic Nigerian leader of one of the world's biggest evangelical churches, secretly committed sexual crimes on a mass scale, a BBC investigation spanning three continents has found. Testimony from dozens of survivors suggests Joshua was abusing and raping young women from around the world several times a week for nearly 20 years. Reported and documented by BBC.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-67861976
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 10:47am On Sep 20
Sister Veronica Openibo told bishops gathered in Rome that it was with “a heavy heart” that she reflected on the ongoing abuse crisis, urging church leaders to “acknowledge that our mediocrity, hypocrisy and complacency have brought us to this disgraceful and scandalous place we find ourselves as a church.”

https://www.americamagazine.org/faith/2019/02/23/nigerian-sister-asks-bishops-why-did-church-allow-atrocities-sex-abuse-remain

No wonder we have many of them later turn into prostitute in the societies. Being used and dumped as intimacy gadget for enjoyment and fun only. Many hadly thinking of getting married. 🙈🙈🙈

Islam is the best guidance use myself as an example; sleep with only one person in my entire life and she's my wife till this very moment before God almighty knows my secrets. If not Islam, a guy with 6 packs and tall, small money na fire, but the fear of Allah who disapproved any form of immoralities halted me. 😁
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Ovacoma: 4:07pm On Sep 20
Muha mad man molested a nine years old girl, go and do the same. Follow muha mad man or you are an apostate, and u deserve death according to the pig prophet!
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 5:22pm On Sep 20
Luke 8:43-46

43 And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years,[a] but no one could heal her. 44 She came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak, and immediately, her bleeding stopped.

45 “Who touched me?” Jesus asked.

When they all denied it, Peter said, “Master, the people are crowding and pressing against you.”

46 But Jesus said, “Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me.”

The above bible verses claims three in one God, he was touched, and his power lost without knowing who did it. 😜

I have much evidence to prove, and someone in his right senses will agree with me that God almighty can never be degraded and ridiculed for any reason to this level. True God no be anybody's mate to toy with and also comprehend His power. 😁
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Ovacoma: 8:32am On Sep 21
The pig prophet was turned crazy using his comb, he was deceived into reciting satanic verses after his god promised no one can make Quran, and was poisoned which resulted in his death, powerless god disappointed his perverted prophet!
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 1:50pm On Sep 21
Deuteronomy 21:23

You must not leave the body hanging on the pole overnight. Be sure to bury it that same day because anyone who is hung on a pole is under God’s curse. You must not desecrate the land the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance.

It was clearly stated in the bible that one hang on tree is cursed. This same bible mentioned that one in three god was beating and hanging on the tree. There's a very serious problem to solve here. 🤣🙈
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Ovacoma: 2:19pm On Sep 21
The pig prophet lamented on his death bed as his still tried to sleep with Aisha his kid wife. His god couldn't prevent him from eating poisoned meat served by a Jewess he just murdered her family. His artery was severed and he began to lay curse on christians and Jews before his miserable death.
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 5:42pm On Sep 21
Matthew 4:5-7

5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple.

6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written: “ ‘He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’ ”

7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’ ”

The one in three gods, so Satan also (the devil himself), confirmed and tested here. Even though Satan is cursed but true true, he understands the mighty and power of true God. 😭
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Ovacoma: 9:49pm On Sep 21
Allah is Satan! God cannot send bandit as a prophet!!
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 9:28am On Sep 22
Luke 3:23

Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph,
the son of Heli,

Luke 4:16
He went to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, and on the Sabbath day, he went into the synagogue, as was his custom. He stood up to read.

Luke 2:52

And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.

Luke 2:21
On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise the child, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he was conceived.

Luke 11:27

As Jesus was saying these things, a woman in the crowd called out, “Blessed is the mother who gave you birth and nursed you.

The bible verses above made us believe one in three gods undergone all this process; Leaning, circumcised, Sucked, grow stature, and started ministry at the age of thirty. After he died, the age of 40, he joined the fold of three in one God endorsed by who? God or Jesus himself? 😊
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 9:30am On Sep 22
The common attributes and facts about Satan

Satan is a liar: Hate the truth and become very angry with it, calling white, black for personal gains. Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie.
Satan is a deceiver: Converted the original forms into fake ones. Eg. Bible forgers
Satan Mimics What God Does: Imitate God own miracles to perform fake miracles to get people manipulated. Eg Church miracle centres.
Satan is a thief: extorting the poor and vulnerables to his advantage.
Satan is the ‘god’ of this world: Obsessed so much with material possession and see the world as his own paradise.
Satan is proud: He does not learn or admit mistakes. He's always right in what he does. 🙊
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Ovacoma: 3:04pm On Sep 22
Prophet muha mad man raped, yes or no?
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Somilat: 3:55pm On Sep 22
Ovacoma:
Prophet muha mad man raped, yes or no?
You support Nato terrorists
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 6:31pm On Sep 22
Somilat:
You support Nato terrorists

Please don't bother reply or take him seriously needed it to console himself as he suffered depression due to my expository. The next lie expecting from him is Muhammad rape his mum. 😜

In Islam, rape is a capital punishment that is death. Marriage in Islam requires the parents' consent, and once done, it's legal and valid.

In churches, rape is the order of the day among them as both the minior and adult suffered and used as intimacy gadget for enjoyment and fun only, resulting in many prostitutes found in our streets today. Legitimate and facts based evidence is everywhere. 🙈
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Ovacoma: 9:01pm On Sep 22
Bravery24:

Please don't bother reply or take him seriously needed it to console himself as he suffered depression due to my expository. The next lie expecting from him is Muhammad rape his mum. 😜

In Islam, rape is a capital punishment that is death. Marriage in Islam requires the parents' consent, and once done, it's legal and valid.

In churches, rape is the order of the day among them as both the minior and adult suffered and used as intimacy gadget for enjoyment and fun only, resulting in many prostitutes found in our streets today. Legitimate and facts based evidence is everywhere. 🙈
My question is, did muha mad man rape or not? Let me add another question, does the Quran support rape or not?
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Somilat: 2:27pm On Sep 23
Bravery24:

Please don't bother reply or take him seriously needed it to console himself as he suffered depression due to my expository.
Being a victim of heinous crimes is not depression
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Ovacoma: 2:51pm On Sep 23
Did muha mad man rape or not? Does the Quran allow rape or not? Did muha mad man command his followers to rape their captives even when their husbands were still alive? Simple yes or no answer and you are looking for excuses here and there! So much for the best of mankind!!
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 6:07pm On Sep 23
Somilat:

Being a victim of heinous crimes is not depression

You don't get it. He has been using/repeating the same message more than 10 times, thinking that Muhammad propaganda would silenced or diverted me from the expository. 🤣

I choose and allow him to enjoy his crazy alone before his people call him to order as he continue disgracing them. 😊
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 6:40pm On Sep 23
The name Jesus is an English name. He was not called by the name throughout his lifetime. Before one allows the English language, lifestyle, and mentality to destroy him. 😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIMfJlDQe_k?si=dmSs0v0kllFK-zl4
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Ovacoma: 8:51pm On Sep 23
Yes or no ?
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 7:55am On Sep 24
Learning and seeking the truth is essential to gain one salvation. There is no excuse for any failure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JEiFo0LbjI?si=PE6-lsBbaztxUa4x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OhPmmtJcfU?si=WltbaDc3swYVBFrW
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 7:56am On Sep 24
The motive behind my expository is burn out of love for my fellows who sincerely seek in serving the true God. No matter the religion, one follows TRUTH, must be a priority. It's unwise playing religious politics by rejeting the truth it does not benefit anyone except one risk his hereafter for nothing in this temporary world. What does it benefit a man gain this world but loss his soul. No man is an island. Let's endeavour to learn every day. I am sincerely sorry if anyone is offended. My intention is genuine, not personal.
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Ovacoma: 8:53pm On Sep 24
I just prove to u that no human born of woman can defend muha mad man atrocities!
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 10:01am On Sep 26
Which religion teaches the most moral of life? *Unbiased*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAXjX64vQUg?si=uCGEwFRCKXL5KUuT

Islam and Muslims look like doing AI (chart GPT) PR for it submissions. AI becomes more intelligent than many human beings as it gets access to more information about all religions. 😊
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Ovacoma: 6:09pm On Sep 26
Na you sabi o. What I know is muha mad man was a 7th century illiterate, child molester, caravan robber, rapist, bandit, cultist, warlord etc
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 11:35am On Sep 28
Those who doubt or believe Quran was copied from the bible, please come and learn. One bible gospel history lost is found here for your research. Knowledge is the root of all good, while ignorant is the root of evil. 😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqlBwIAS4Bc?si=sn_snS1sHhDgzatN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z9oFdUfdY4?si=9hG3L3jZbTUpugzj
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 11:42am On Sep 28
From preaching against Islam to become a Muslim after a year. She's amazing 👏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qn8M8QmTZ4?si=E63Qb6KzoVOmGBYs
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Ovacoma: 12:51pm On Sep 28
Quran 4 verse 24 allows you rape married women, yes or no?
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 2:54pm On Sep 28
The history of how Islam is spread in Muhammad lifetime. One example is here. Negus-the king of Abyssinia (Ethiopia) reverted to Islam during the life of muhammad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJpS7w582KQ?si=NVOmkdY57fWkdTuo

Letter from the King to Muhammad👇

In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
From Negus Ashama to Muhammad, the Messenger of Allâh. Peace be upon you, O Messenger of Allâh! and mercy and blessing from Allâh beside Whom there is no god. I have received your letter in which you have mentioned about Jesus and by the Lord of heaven and earth, Jesus is not more than what you say. We fully acknowledge that with which you have been sent to us and we have entertained your cousin and his companions. I bear witness that you are the Messenger of Allâh, true and confirming (those who have gone before you), I pledge to you through your cousin and surrender myself through him to the Lord of the worlds.”[Za’d Al-Ma’ad 3/61]
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Ovacoma: 6:53pm On Sep 28
Go and rape the ones your right hand posseses. Muha mad man was a rapist and his lord is Satan
Re: Israel Strikes Syria Area Believed To House Iran Forces; 14 Killed,43 Hurt(pics) by Bravery24: 9:11pm On Sep 28
Imagine them prefer the churches been sold to Nightclubs than to mosques. Nightclubs to worship god or what in the midnight? 😜

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEuF52QBzWk?si=Nyl4mNRr68hirguj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biden Meets National Security Team As Fears Of Iran Attack On Israel Grow / Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack / Adama Barrow Departs Senegal For Gambia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.