Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie (17831 Views)

Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Trump Vs. Iran: It's Not Over (Analysis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by omoredia: 7:25pm On Sep 11
Poor fools In Nigeria don't know sh!t

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Mordson: 7:25pm On Sep 11
jyz200:
debate can't determine who won the election
I don't even like any of them
one is a LGBT apologists, why the other is a racist and a sadist
two sides of the same coin
it's left for Americans to determine their next president

I'd rather go with an LGBTQ apologist than a deranged racist.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Uchesis: 7:26pm On Sep 11
SultanOfAbia:
Trump is not a Communicator
Debates are for people that like to cho cho cho

Trump is an action man
He prefer to take action than talking bull for hours.
That is the type of Leader America needs
An Action MAN.
TALK LESS AND DO MORE

Hariis is a Communicator and a woman.
She has PhD in cho cho cho

She prefer to talk jibberish than take action
She is a typical politician.
The worst type of Leader America needs
This is one of the people that said Tinubu does not need to debate or talk to nigerians.

"We need only his brain", they said

Now see where we are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Sep 11
smiley you can’t fact check someone who’s telling the truth
onatisi:
CNN is a bad source, CNN is anti-trump, and all their comments on Trump are always 100% negative and that is the reason why Trump hates CNN and ABC, many republicans are even wondering why Trump agreed to a debate by ABC and their biased treatment towards trump was proven when they were always fact-checking trump but didn't fact check Harris

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Btruth: 7:27pm On Sep 11
cool
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Stevosty: 7:27pm On Sep 11
That's why an antagonist is needed in a team.
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by MrPADDY(m): 7:29pm On Sep 11
Everyone, except Nigerians, knows that ABC Network is anti-Trump. That was why Kamala insisted the debate must be handled by them. As it turned out, the debate was 3 against 1.

We all saw how they fact-checked Trump over 6 times even when he was telling the truth. But there wasn't a single fact-check on Kamala upon all the lies she told. It takes a great courage to thrive in such environments. However, Trump won the debate on facts not WORD WAR.

The question is, if Kamala won the debate, why would she ask for another debate just a few hours after the last debate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cCjfeeMPxg?si=yZ-e9zJfK4GmwIo2
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Sonfethopia: 7:32pm On Sep 11
MrBrownJay1:

yeah politics around the world is all about the game of make belief... but in a presidential debate, if direct questions are asked, you should at least ANSWER THEM rather than going off subject talking about the same nonsense on and on.
most of the questions asked to Trump were not answered, and he instead went haywire about some other BS.
- policy on Israel/Hamas...no answer
- policy on Ukraine war... no answer
- would you do anything different about jan6... no answer
- did you lose the last election... no answer

On Israel and Hamas war he said, Harris hated Israel and if elected he would speak with both presidents (Ukraine and Russia whom he's friend's with)and end the war.
I forgot what he said about Jan 6. But he blamed pelosi and not himself. Please if u didn't watch the debate don't follow a bandwagon.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Sonfethopia: 7:33pm On Sep 11
omoredia:
Poor fools In Nigeria don't know sh!t
Exceeded people's expectations does not mean win. Elon is intentional in his statement.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by WayoProphet: 7:33pm On Sep 11
As seen on twitter😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Solseal007: 7:41pm On Sep 11
Winning debate is not a function of gender! I have argued against women's reasoning several times and won especially on technical issues whilst they are emotional.

Face the realities, the presidential system is nog design for a female candidate! She will get undermined within seconds of assuming power!

Debate is just a figment of the whole process, it won't materialize to nought!!
Whoever is pushing KH is just checkmating not wanting to win! Don't see Americans been ruled by woman in the next 100years
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Ndenomy: 7:42pm On Sep 11
Blessedman98:
Kamala is not going to be President

Dey play. This battle may be very tough for Trumph. Time shall tell

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Catechizm: 7:51pm On Sep 11
SultanOfAbia:
Trump is not a Communicator
Debates are for people that like to cho cho cho

Trump is an action man
He prefer to take action than talking bull for hours.
That is the type of Leader America needs
An Action MAN.
TALK LESS AND DO MORE

Hariis is a Communicator and a woman.
She has PhD in cho cho cho
She prefer to talk jibberish than take action
She is a typical politician.
The worst type of Leader America needs

All of a sudden Trump my man has become a Talk Less man cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope he wins sha

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by 247man: 7:52pm On Sep 11
wolesmile:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/VtTcaj8jLjbKSKV2/?mibextid=oFDknk

Winning the debate is one thing but winning the ballot is another. Above all, winning he electoral college vote is the main other

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:52pm On Sep 11
Sonfethopia:
On Israel and Hamas war he said, Harris hated Israel and if elected he would speak with both presidents (Ukraine and Russia whom he's friend's with)and end the war.

the question was: HOW WOULD YOU NEGOCIATE WITH ISRAEL/HAMAS IN ORDER TO RELEASE THE HOSTAGES AND PREVENT THE KILLING OF MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE?!... and he went on a gibberish irrelevant speech!

I forgot what he said about Jan 6. But he blamed pelosi and not himself. Please if u didn't watch the debate don't follow a bandwagon.

to the simple question AS YOU WERE WATCHING THE CAPITOL ASSAULT UNFOLD ON TV, IS THERE ANYTHING YOU REGRET ABOUT WHAT YOU DID ON THAT DAY?... his reply:"i had nothing to do with that"...BWAAAAAAAH!!!
so you see national terrorists attack the capitol building, and you do nothing to stop them...? and when asked if you would do something differently, you say "i had nothing to do with that" even though he was the president and could have done so much more to STOP/PREVENT what happened....?! the man is insane!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Maj196(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11
The greatest power of a woman is her mouth. Two years after US would be the same or even worse with Kamala, I hope they make the right choice though
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by gabbasin(m): 7:55pm On Sep 11
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Career politicians who are good in rithoric are not necessarily good people.
They just know how to play the game of politics. I only pity the naive electorates.
then what's the essence of debating, debate is one of the avenue to show voters your suitability for a political office. if you are a politician contesting for an office, your preparedness, knowledge and capacity of the post you're gunning for should be made known through a debate. Electoractes can now decide either voting you or not based on your performance

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by bobgentle: 7:55pm On Sep 11

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Krankhead: 7:59pm On Sep 11
It's only in Nigeria I see jobless people analyzing political issues .
You will a mechanic analyzing court cases
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Ekaka14: 8:01pm On Sep 11
Mindlog:

Maybe the US needs a leader in the mould of Tinubu.
Yesszzzz...my brother since he too hates debates and he's an "Action Man" with his big foot on the necks of innocent Nigerians.
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Mindlog: 8:02pm On Sep 11
Ekaka14:

Yesszzzz...my brother since he too hates debates and he's an "Action Man" with his big foot on the necks of innocent Nigerians.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Ekaka14: 8:02pm On Sep 11
bobgentle:
Here are also other Media poll results
Cra.p....who has bewitched you to believe a lie? shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Sonfethopia: 8:03pm On Sep 11
MrBrownJay1:

the question was: HOW WOULD YOU NEGOCIATE WITH ISRAEL/HAMAS IN ORDER TO RELEASE THE HOSTAGES AND PREVENT THE KILLING OF MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE?!... and he went on a gibberish irrelevant speech!

to the simple question AS YOU WERE WATCHING THE CAPITOL ASSAULT UNFOLD ON TV, IS THERE ANYTHING YOU REGRET ABOUT WHAT YOU DID ON THAT DAY?... his reply:"i had nothing to do with that"...BWAAAAAAAH!!!
so you see national terrorists attack the capitol building, and you do nothing to stop them...? and when asked if you would do something differently, you say "i had nothing to do with that" even though he was the president and could have done so much more to STOP/PREVENT what happened....?! the man is insane!!!!

You have written a long note of his answers. Why did you say he said nothing in the first place?.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Wealthyjman: 8:04pm On Sep 11
who do you expect to be declared winner? AMERICA IS ON A LONG TAIL
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by doggedfighter(f): 8:06pm On Sep 11
omoredia:
U are a dreamer. So with ur smooth head u think Taliban will take an barren Kamala seriously? U are a joker

Barren Kamala ?

How does her not having a child affect her competence ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by pongwa(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11
wolesmile:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/VtTcaj8jLjbKSKV2/?mibextid=oFDknk
if she like make she talk all her life na she sabi. Na action the world need and Trump got the action
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11
Sonfethopia:
You have written a long note of his answers. Why did you say he said nothing in the first place?.

if i ask you:" what time is it?" and your answer (to that question) is:"i had eggs for breakfast"...then you have said absolutely NOTHING.

in a political debate, you have to answer questions that are asked, thats the reason why these debates are there in the 1st place (so that you tell the viewers/voters your views on various important subjects).

even simple question as to how he was gonna deport 11m undocumented immigrants,... NO ANSWER but gibberish nonsense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Sonfethopia: 8:20pm On Sep 11
MrBrownJay1:

if i ask you:" what time is it?" and your answer (to that question) is:"i had eggs for breakfast"...then you have said absolutely NOTHING.

in a political debate, you have to answer questions that are asked, thats the reason why these debates are there in the 1st place (so that you tell the viewers/voters your views on various important subjects).

even simple question as to how he was gonna deport 11m undocumented immigrants,... NO ANSWER but gibberish nonsense

You're twisting words. Goodnight.
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11
Sonfethopia:
You're twisting words. Goodnight.

have a great day...

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by travelzcruix: 8:24pm On Sep 11
No be who talk pass the win.
1. She has been active in the Biden administration for 4years, why didn't she advice her boss to at least implement most of those miracles.
2. American does not need charisma at this point.
3. We are so close to a world war 3. One day this Ukraine you guys are supporting blindly will come for your head.
4. If this is a war of Attrition against Russia. Keep dreaming.
5. Vietnam, Afghanistan, Libya, we can see the achievement of Democrats. Una well done.
6. Na so we fall for one man dey say he want turn Nigeria to garden of Eden.
7. Polctics of cosmetics will take us nowhere.
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:26pm On Sep 11
Shebi Nigeria dey see how real presidential debate looks like prior to a major elections....
Did any of the candidates send in representation or there vice presidential nominees?
But here in Nigeria we will take it for granted and say an opponent can send in delegate to represent him n we would all clap...

I weep for our leaders!

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Izuchukwu70: 8:26pm On Sep 11

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indonesia Approves Plan To Move Capital Out Of Jakarta / African Countries With 24/7 Power Supply / La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix)

Viewing this topic: Obasanjoslim, KelvinHerbert, todaynewsreview, sleekymag(m) and 23 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.