Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie (17831 Views)

Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Trump Vs. Iran: It's Not Over (Analysis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Izuchukwu70: 8:27pm On Sep 11
bobgentle:
Here are also other Media poll results

All conservative polls
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by omoredia: 8:29pm On Sep 11
doggedfighter:

Barren Kamala ?

How does her not having a child affect her competence ?

Dey jonz
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Stilloracle: 8:31pm On Sep 11
This same indiotic Awuzie was/is a die hard Obidient and their candidate, Peter Obi is just a photocopy of Trump. They throw up imaginary exaggerated figures and wild assumptions.
But here he is castigating Trump while a$$licking Obi.
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Guestlander: 8:33pm On Sep 11
jmoore:

Your likes belong to stone age.

I wonder how you will train your daughters.

Pathetic!

History won't remember people with mentality like you.

He wasn't born when Margaret Thatcher was the prime minister of Great Britain.
Coupled with the fact that they don't read, what you have left are a bunch of ignorant semi literate sheeples who are easily manipulated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by TheGift: 8:42pm On Sep 11
onatisi:
CNN is a bad source, CNN is anti-trump, and all their comments on Trump are always 100% negative and that is the reason why Trump hates CNN and ABC, many republicans are even wondering why Trump agreed to a debate by ABC and their biased treatment towards trump was proven when they were always fact-checking trump but didn't fact check Harris

When CNN flash poll scored Biden 37 and Trump 63, did you say they were they a bad source?

The OP, not CNN has given logical reasons why she was better. If you have any arguments against that why not share?But Did you even watch the debate?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Calitoscassius(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11
Who gives a shit about evil hyporcritical America politicians? Let's fix our own country first! Fork Katamala! Fork Trump! For America!!
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by rigid123: 8:47pm On Sep 11
The debate looked like a well planned and written script for Kamala. The court events and all that happened were all coordinated for the debate and tge election in general.
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by RussellRutherfo: 8:52pm On Sep 11
wolesmile:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/VtTcaj8jLjbKSKV2/?mibextid=oFDknk

Charles Awuzie. LGBT left queer ass nigga.

You no see him head simping for a democratic Biden/Kamala government that has render America and the world with high rate of inflation.

She and Biden with Bidenomics claimed that they have solved all America's problem so what is she coming to solve again if they claimed to have solved all issues under Bidenomics.
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by RussellRutherfo: 8:55pm On Sep 11
Mordson:

I'd rather go with an LGBTQ apologist than a deranged racist.

You two are mad.

How can Trump be racist when he hosted several black celebrities like Tyson back in the days.

I guess you are a young kid.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by adamma24: 8:58pm On Sep 11
HumaneStudent:
Good evening, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please sir/ma… This is my first time doing this, but I have no other option than to beg you, my daddies, mommies, brothers, and sisters on Nairaland Forum for assistance.

Please help me; I am very very hungry. I have not eaten since Monday morning. This is due to the fact that I was evicted from where I was squatting. I have been running helter-skelter looking for where I can get a temporary place to stay.

Please, I am totally broke. I don't have any money; I will appreciate it if anyone can help me with any amount just for me to get something to eat today. Please, may God continue to bless you, and may God continue to protect you and your family.

Here are my bank details, sir/ma

Access Bank PLC
Acct: 1 6 6 9 0 8 8 8 7 5
Name: O. T. Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Tecno POP 2.

I need money to buy food and to get a place to keep my head. I am homeless, and I do not have any money in my bank account to pay for even an uncompleted building here in Ajah (we do pay small fees to stay in an uncompleted building here). So, I want to sell my phone. If you are interested in buying my phone, please contact me at 0 7 0 1 5 6 4 7 5 5 3.
My location is Ajah.

Tunde Otukomaya olaoluwa....the scammer..mynd44..seun this guy don has open a new
account to start again to scam innocent nairalanders of their hard earn money...to play bet

He is also spamming nairaland

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by oyeb15: 9:17pm On Sep 11
Haris arguments were mostly lies and d moderators goofed by not Fact checking her .

It's uncommon in d history of US presidential debate that a candidate will make wrong postulation, survey and argument and d moderators will just look away. They are under threat.

Trump all d way. The secret organization funding Kamala will soon be revealed. The guy in charge is a retired CIA op. They own many military hardware companies and security companies like blackwater. They have inflate d CIA and homeland security . They just need a top notch to sign their terms in which they believe this laughing woman can be easily manoverd.
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by CorrectionFLuid: 9:24pm On Sep 11
jyz200:
debate can't determine who won the election
I don't even like any of them
one is a LGBT apologists, why the other is a racist and a sadist
two sides of the same coin
it's left for Americans to determine their next president

Gbam. No horse in this race.
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Adakintroy: 9:26pm On Sep 11
For an old folks that man has guts stamina and perseverance. The man just won't die.

This is the spirit of a man. Very hard to kill. He has gone through, Hilary, Biden now Kamala. The truth is that if the hit was on Biden as it has always been on trump. Him yansh for don expose since before that debate. Same with Kamala. They don't put much hit on Kamala has much as trump.

You don't have to like him but you can respect his will. That's how you pursue your dream in this world relentless. Sometime it just blind relentless. Don't give a shiiit what people say.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by CorrectionFLuid: 9:27pm On Sep 11
yemmit90:

Lolz, you think this is Nigeria or African countries where all institutions are barely functions withiout direction of president.

You have time for emilokan newest bandits
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Lamasta(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11
MrBrownJay1:
KH was on fire and didnt let Trump derail the debate with yeye nonsense.... even to answer simple questions, he was dancing around talking nonsense focussing on attacking KH. she was on point everywhere while Trump was rambling about yeye nonsense (like Haitians eating cats)

She was on point by you but second in command to Biden in a failed government, TRUMP is coming.....
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Maxcollins042(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11
wolesmile:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/VtTcaj8jLjbKSKV2/?mibextid=oFDknk

Na the same debate wey I watch this guy watch? How did Harris floor Trump?

I expected her to back her accusations of Trump with facts but she couldn't. The debate was touted as 'Fact Vs. Fiction' by some sections of the media but it turned out to be Fiction Vs. Fiction.

She claimed Trump's wealth were bequeathed to him, which is so false. The premises she laid out to support her clamor for legalization of abortion is so so so weak and irrational.

No man can win a woman in an argument? Didn't Trump whoop Hilary Clinton's liberal a** in the 2016 presidential election debate?

Anybody who thinks that Harris won that debate really knows nothing about a debate.
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11
Lamasta:
She was on point by you but second in command to Biden in a failed government, TRUMP is coming.....

remember, as much as she was on point, we all know that she is the CURRENT vice president, and therefore she has a part to play in whats happening in the US today (although a vice is useless really). many will praise what Obama did for 8yrs while Biden was his vice. should we now say that Biden is great because he was the running mate for Obama? a vice presido is useless with policies...

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Maxcollins042(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11
oyeb15:
Haris arguments were mostly lies and d moderators goofed by not Fact checking her .

It's uncommon in d history of US presidential debate that a candidate will make wrong postulation, survey and argument and d moderators will just look away. They are under threat.

Trump all d way. The secret organization funding Kamala will soon be revealed. The guy in charge is a retired CIA op. They own many military hardware companies and security companies like blackwater. They have inflate d CIA and homeland security . They just need a top notch to sign their terms in which they believe this laughing woman can be easily manoverd.

I'm just wondering how Harris floored Trump. Her debate was very poor. I expected better considering the practices she made beforehand.
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by tnerro1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 11
The rust belt states full of blue collar workers will hand the presidency to trump, go and mark it down. They ( both male and female) will never vote for a woman of colour as president, they even voted against Hilary Clinton during her election.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Jamie248: 10:40pm On Sep 11
MrBrownJay1:

remember, as much as she was on point, we all know that she is the CURRENT vice president, and therefore she has a part to play in whats happening in the US today (although a vice is useless really). many will praise what Obama did for 8yrs while Biden was his vice. should we now say that Biden is great because he was the running mate for Obama? a vice presido is useless with policies...

Biden supposedly is so far advanced into dementia, he doesn't/can't even show up anymore...at least that's what Elon Must said today and I believe someone of his calibre has access to reliable information.

So Kamala has basically been in charge of all those two senseless wars in Ukraine/Russia and Palestine
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by thesicilian: 10:49pm On Sep 11
I won't be surprised if the questions were already shared with Kamala days before. The US media is tightly controlled by the democrats
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by gigabyte13: 11:06pm On Sep 11
Trump in the mud
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
The part where he said immigrants are eating their cats and dogs
Even me sef laugh
This man don finally mad.
Harris was well prepared for this debate
Trump came with his usual bags of lies
But this time.
KAMALA was just punching his lies with facts.
Trump was just dumbfounded
Harris really hit him very very hard with her soft jabs.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by ashawopikin(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11
The US cannot give up its status as the leader of the free world by letting a woman be president, not with china, Russia and other world powers lurking

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by EvilMerodack(m): 11:10pm On Sep 11
yemmit90:

Lolz, you think this is Nigeria or African countries where all institutions are barely functions withiout direction of president.

Is it happening same way in China and Russia?

Are they third world countries too?

Any small thing "U think this is Nigeria?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by EvilMerodack(m): 11:13pm On Sep 11
jmoore:

Your likes belong to stone age.

I wonder how you will train your daughters.

Pathetic!

History won't remember people with mentality like you.

America isn't stone age yet they haven't had a female President in their 250+ years

China and Russia alike
Are they also living in their stone age?

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by Lamasta(m): 12:36am
MrBrownJay1:

If a vice is good people will feel the impact e.g Osinbajo and Bihari we know the difference, Trump will defeat her in the election.
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by sprints1: 12:56am
Trump was Rhetorical all through bringing up the same issue over and over again... but Kamala wasn't all that great Trump gave her so many vices to capitalize on... However, if trump is smart enough he should go for another debate... And this time be clinical and am well aware Kamala is one sided she will twitch ...
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by KelvinHerbert: 1:19am
[quote author=wolesmile post=131955403]

Where did you watch you debate,
She lost very miserably by far and was wearing headphones

Stop being biased

Fake media is even in Nigeria
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by KelvinHerbert: 1:21am
Re: Trump Vs Kamala Debate: Lessons Many Missed By Charles Awuzie by KelvinHerbert: 1:22am
Anither563:
Thank you for sharing these insights.
Its very false, she went and copied to post here without actually watching the debate

Trump won that debate thats after Harris was wearing an electronic earing
Promote Trump 2024

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

La Palma: Explosions Force Firefighters To Evacuate Residents & End Flights(Pix) / Body Of Israeli Soldier Kidnapped On October 7 Recovered, Military Says. / Kenyan Influencers Paid To Take 'guerrilla Warfare’ Online

Viewing this topic: Obasanjoslim, KelvinHerbert, todaynewsreview, sleekymag(m), zOluchifd and 27 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.