Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,909 members, 7,976,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:37 AM

Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work (50525 Views)

UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register / Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by Belleful: 9:25pm On Sep 11
Jail for three years Dat one na jail?? For pikin wen die. D judge no well
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by Berankis: 9:25pm On Sep 11
Afonjeezy:
She thinks it's Tinubu's regime where death is normal.
This is what happens when we value money more than human life.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by Calitoscassius(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11
Sapasenator:

If anything happens to your kid, the relative only has to call 911. The problem arises when a child is left unattended by an adult. Yes, you have to pay your relative. Where was her husband in all these or is she a single mom?
Of course, 911, again, my point. The relative could be neglecting and abusive towards a child left in their care.

There is no where the father of the child was mentioned. She is a single mother as it appears. Hence she couldn't get any help looking after the child,my point again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by t2luv1: 9:39pm On Sep 11
immortalcrown:
Sentiment aside, the mother was heartless, irrational and careless, no matter her desperation for money. Who is that adult that will leave an eight-year-old baby alone for 8 hours? Her jail term is too small.

Jeeze people stop passing judgment until you've walked in her shoes. Gotta be more to the story. She was doing her best where was the baby's father? Two people made the baby right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by NwaNimo1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 11
Sapasenator:

She should appeal the sentence citing mitigating circumstances.

You dey craze?

Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by cColumbus(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11
Intentionally heartless woman.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by enemyofprogress: 9:47pm On Sep 11
CCTV too dey do amebo. Him own too much. Haba na wetin?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by enemyofprogress: 9:48pm On Sep 11
t2luv1:

Jeeze people stop passing judgment until you've walked in her shoes. Gotta be more to the story. She was doing her best where was the baby's father? Two people made the baby right?
the baby's father is write here on nairaland reading comments

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by higgs: 9:49pm On Sep 11
Couldn't she take the baby to work?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by aribisala0(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11
Stilloracle:
As a man, i couldnt/cant even leave my baby alone for 5mins from 1 day old till 4yrs old.
How can a woman that way pregnant for 9 months and went thru birth labour leave a 10 months baby for 8hrs?
Your point?

To you
You are a better human being than she is?

Anything else?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by godofuck231: 9:50pm On Sep 11
In Africa we value life than wealth , but when westernisation system has turned Africans to heartless and souless and corrupted ones

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by Stilloracle: 9:51pm On Sep 11
aribisala0:

Your point?

To you
You are a better human being than she is?

Anything else?

Your confusion?

U can leave ur baby for 24hrs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by aribisala0(m): 9:55pm On Sep 11
Stilloracle:

Your confusion?

U can leave ur baby for 24hrs.
You are stupid

That is all I have to say to idiots and hypocrites like you

All you are good at is judging others yet your hearts are full of evil

Do not play that sentimental card of calling my baby because I will call your mother
I despise folk like you

To me you are worse than shit
I really mean that
No iota of humanity in scum like you
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by Funkybabee(f): 9:56pm On Sep 11
The baby birth and pregnancy experience that's not even easy to do, I will now leave the child for good 8hrs, where would my mind be exactly, I can't even dare that with my 9 years old niece talkmore of baby for that matter.

She must be very very s!ck upstairs
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by fijihems: 9:57pm On Sep 11
immortalcrown:
Sentiment aside, the mother was heartless, irrational and careless, no matter her desperation for money. Who is that adult that will leave an eight-year-old baby alone for 8 hours? Her jail term is too small.

It was said that the child was 10 weeks old.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by caye(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11
omoredia:
omorediaNigerians are is cursed by God himself. Spit

*fixed*
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by opera1(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11
She lost on both side
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:08pm On Sep 11
I can't even leave my seven year old child alone at home longer than one hour. She was probably thinking of the baby as a burden and she's not sad that he's dead.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by aribisala0(m): 10:11pm On Sep 11
If only Nigerian people would spend 10% of the effort they spend criticising other people on criticising themselves our country would be paradise
We are experts on other people's faults and failures

How much of the last 24 hours did you use on correcting your own faults?.

you go about calling yourselves Christian but are full of hatred

No one has shown any interest in understanding her life or circumstances
All you hear is condemnation as if those condemning are saints
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by aribisala0(m): 10:16pm On Sep 11
Hamzashaf99:
I can't even leave my seven year old child alone at home longer than one hour. She was probably thinking of the baby as a burden and she's not sad that he's dead.
That your seven year old that you brought to Nairaland
Is that one sure of next week?

You just go around chochocho like a parrot as if you are so good and righteous

Who told you she is not sad
It is like they make you animals in a special factory of hypocrisy and you believe the crap you spew

If she is not sad why can't you be sad for her?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by godwon01(m): 10:18pm On Sep 11
She can't do that in Nigeria. She will be charged as a criminal and the punishment will be severe as well .
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by aribisala0(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11
godwon01:
She can't do that in Nigeria. She will be charged as a criminal and the punishment will be severe as well .
People do worse in Nigeria
Don't deceive yourself

A lot worse

They even kill the children and use them for rituals

Things happen in our Nigeria
Bad things

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by PDJT: 10:22pm On Sep 11
Bliss4Lyfe:
We are not maturing as Blacks.

Certain things, don pass to blame individual, the question is what provisions do we have as a community?

- ah ah! How many repeat comments you wan make? Are you some "black" community organiser or you're looking for babysitting job?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by Segzy19: 10:31pm On Sep 11
That sentencing is too lenient
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by foleskay(m): 10:38pm On Sep 11
Yankee101:
Trying to get in a plane on a one way ticket was suspicious and will increase your sentence
Wat does a one way ticket mean pls
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by foleskay(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11
[quote author=MaziX post=131960520]My 5yrs old baby can survive a full day at home.. Just give her a remote and snacks on the table. [/quote
Wats this one saying? We talking about a 10 wks old baby being abandoned for 8 hours,you're here talking gibberish. Who doesn't know that a 5 yr old child that can speak fluently can be left alone for longer hour to cater for himself? Abeg shuftt
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by themanderon: 10:51pm On Sep 11
Indeed she has no remorse from the strong look of that face. Leaving a child for 8 hrs iis a new low. I wonder the kind of women we now breed these days.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by aribisala0(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11
themanderon:
Indeed she has no remorse from the strong look of that face. Leaving a child for 8 hrs iis a new low. I wonder the kind of women we now breed these days.
What is the date of the photo? Do you know?

Your statement is unintelligent
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by themanderon: 10:58pm On Sep 11
aribisala0:
What is the date of the photo? Do you know?

Your statement is unintelligent

I knew someone would say this but I repeat the way that face is structured it is incapable of remorse. The report said so and I believe it from the look of that face
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by aribisala0(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11
themanderon:

I knew someone would say this but I repeat the way that face is structured it is incapable of remorse. The report said so and I believe it from the look of that face

Who are you to judge?
Are you holier than anyone?

What does a face structure have to do with remorse
There are lots of people who killed their babies and did Oscar winning remorse showing acting but were later found to be cold blooded killers
The videos are on YouTube

Your comment is unintelligent
Re: Nigerian Nurse Jailed In UK For Leaving Baby At Home To Go To Work by themanderon: 11:05pm On Sep 11
aribisala0:

Who are you to judge?
Are you holier than anyone?

What does a face structure have to do with remorse
There are lots of people who killed their babies and did Oscar winning remorse showing acting but were later found to be cold blooded killers
The videos are on YouTube

Your comment is unintelligent

Get over it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? / Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging / Some Nigerian Doctors Forget Tools Inside Stomach After Surgery!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.