Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,250 members, 7,970,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:18 PM

Foreign investment inflows into Nigeria hits $6 Billion in H1 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign investment inflows into Nigeria hits $6 Billion in H1 (5230 Views)

As Nigeria's Gasoline Debt Hits $6 Billion, Some Traders Back Out / TotalEnergies Chose Angola Over Nigeria For $6 Billion Project. See Why / Only Four States Attracted $1.08bn Capital Inflows, Despite Govts’ Trips Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign investment inflows into Nigeria hits $6 Billion in H1 by NastiLord: 2:47pm
Funkyswagzz:

Have you exhausted your lies deceit and propaganda
Bet me, very soon the long arm of the law will get you. Continue in fraudulent activities but one day and very soon the story will change.

I wanted you to show yourself and you did.
Re: Foreign investment inflows into Nigeria hits $6 Billion in H1 by NewHe: 3:00pm
We are gradually getting there, more of capital imports needed than products importation!
Re: Foreign investment inflows into Nigeria hits $6 Billion in H1 by NairalandForumo: 3:19pm
iLoveYouToo:

Spot Tinubu in quotes in that article, I’ll drop 50k

You don't need to write Tinubu in an article before you see his handwork...
Re: Foreign investment inflows into Nigeria hits $6 Billion in H1 by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:25pm
NastiLord:
Bet me, very soon the long arm of the law will get you. Continue in fraudulent activities but one day and very soon the story will change.

I wanted you to show yourself and you did.

See certified fraudster dey call anoda person fraudster. You don't even know how stupid you sound
Re: Foreign investment inflows into Nigeria hits $6 Billion in H1 by Proudlyomonna: 3:32pm
Kalidss:
Good

Let it breeze o blow into the REALITY of the average Nigerian hustling legitimately to survive and feed their families. They have suffered too much.

Even me sef wey dey feel somehow to sell ordinary rice #1300 per derica.
Apc has been nothing but a curse on the average Nigerian at the grassroots level.

Shame on all who shade and cover them zombing away common sense for a full scale failure.
Re: Foreign investment inflows into Nigeria hits $6 Billion in H1 by NastiLord: 3:49pm
Funkyswagzz:

See certified fraudster dey call anoda person fraudster. You don't even know how stupid you sound
I put up a picture of a wanted criminal who's on the run and you came out to defend him. Don't worry, the time is near.
Re: Foreign investment inflows into Nigeria hits $6 Billion in H1 by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:52pm
NastiLord:
I put up a picture of a wanted criminal who's on the run and you came out to defend him. Don't worry, the time is near.

Oga you are very stupid... If you are frustrated that you can't push Igbos down go hug transformer
Re: Foreign investment inflows into Nigeria hits $6 Billion in H1 by NastiLord: 3:57pm
Funkyswagzz:

Oga you are very stupid... If you are frustrated that you can't push Igbos down go hug transformer
This shows how stupid and lame you are. Supporting criminality because of tribe? You should be arrested. Igbos don't accept fraud and are hardworking people. My mom is from Imo state and I spent good part of my life in the east.

I tell you again and again, hide under anywhere very soon you'll be caught. Thief!!
Re: Foreign investment inflows into Nigeria hits $6 Billion in H1 by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:04pm
NastiLord:
This shows how stupid and lame you are. Supporting criminality because of tribe? You should be arrested. Igbos don't accept fraud and are hardworking people. My mom is from Imo state and I spent good part of my life in the east.

I tell you again and again, hide under anywhere very soon you'll be caught. Thief!!

I wish you make that arrest so I can show you how stupid you really are..
Re: Foreign investment inflows into Nigeria hits $6 Billion in H1 by ini4brandon(m): 4:08pm
The inflow is largely from Nigerians in diaspora who jappared and are sending more money to their suffering family members due to inflation.
Pbatmedia:
… capital importation drops 22% in Q2

https://businessday.ng/business-economy/article/foreign-investment-inflows-into-nigeria-hits-6bn-in-h1/#google_vignette
Re: Foreign investment inflows into Nigeria hits $6 Billion in H1 by Augustine2244(m): 4:20pm
VeryWickedBro:
Yet fuel is N1,300 per litre
The propaganda broadcast directive is now in full swing
APC and propaganda are like a snail and its shell.
Re: Foreign investment inflows into Nigeria hits $6 Billion in H1 by Bamss1(m): 4:49pm
Foreign investment that flew in with foreign hunger grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Oil Baron Fights Deportation From Uk / Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid / I Will Vote For Jonathan In 2015. What About You?

Viewing this topic: sucemt(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.