Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section - Jokes Etc (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (31875 Views)

Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2012
dani1luv:

For your left mind now you talk something wey funny and some k-legged albino housewife above me dey

help you laff. .mstcheew, ah nor dey good mood jor. . . .buy me palmi first

It's done as long as you'll fill my fuel tank. tongue Dani, what's up?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by dani1luv: 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2012
ARareGem:

It's done as long as you'll fill my fuel tank. tongue Dani, what's up?
Esskiss mah, fuel tank ke, bin here almost 4hours nw e never reach my turn just to buy 1Ltr for my BetaPassNeibor gen . hmmmn lemme check wats up broken roof of this silly petrol station

Happy New Year and Merry Xmas in arrears grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2012
Wish you the same. smiley
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 07, 2012
Yes boss, Badoski kilo happen? grin Shey business o wa okay grin , I dey feel ur parolz, *happy nu yr guys*
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2012
Jackie Chan & El Guava - una 2 dey contaminate this thread with una crude-and-not-funny lines lipsrsealed
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2012
Bingba y are u dis sad,d ur cat run away

Efe happy new year o hmm
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2012
^^ My dear, same to you jor

you don make your new year's resolution? smiley
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2012
^^ Since na -- She even Tweet am for twitter that 2012 is gon' be a Yr she would try freeing up frm stealing her hostel mates pants and G-strings {No be me talk am oo}! grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^so, do you mean that Idowuogbo wore only stolen pants and G-strings last year? cheesy cheesy

Is she a bra snatcher too?
tongue grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2012
Efemena_xy:

^^ My dear, same to you jor

you don make your new year's resolution? smiley
Omo d plenty o

No 1 I promise 2 start wearing lipstick and earing for my dog, as I understand he's gayyyy now

2 I would cancel d idea of giving myself a vijazzle(yes u guessed rite bling bling over my lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)

3 I hope not 2 mistakenly give my customer here animal mannure as african salad(abacha)

So help me LORD AMEN JA JA JEHOVAH!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2012
sad sad
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by HamidO1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^ Werin come be your own now?? Person drop decision to put bling bling where it matters, you want take over?? I.d carry on jor, na OYO you dey sha.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2012
^omo ayam waiting on d jeweller cus I want correct stunner,I wan spell my name wiv swaroski e sha moo joor ooo.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by HamidO1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2012
I hear you, I sha don tell you say na OYO you dey now!!!. I hope say Baba Ibeji no go vex sha wink
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2012
No Baba ibeji understands fashion,won da dan mo

Anyways notin does me ,I jus want a lil twinkle added to my sparkle cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hamid O:

^^ Werin come be your own now?? Person drop decision to put bling bling where it matters, you want take over?? I.d carry on jor, na OYO you dey sha.

I wasn't sad because of that na. We don see this year so? undecided Happy new year o! smiley
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^omo ayam waiting on d jeweller cus I want correct stunner,I wan spell my name wiv swaroski e sha moo joor ooo.

Fashion ke? shocked

ID, what's up na?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2012
^too sexcie norin much o ,how ur lane?

Oh gal see ur muchocha u don dey ripe o lol
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2012
Lol tongue Night, dearie.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 11, 2012
^^

U go dey fly for nyt. angry see tym u dey post reply , Smh !

Evil monkeey angry
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by HamidO1(m): 6:28am On Jan 11, 2012
ARareGem:

I wasn't sad because of that na. We don see this year so? undecided Happy new year o! smiley

Same to you ma'am. No copy I.d o cos na be everybody fit afford to put bling bling all over their shocked shocked. Na I.d talk am, no be me.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by HamidO1(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2012
jackpot:

why on earth do a lady call another prick-less lady "dearie"? shocked
I thought that word's meant for opposite sexes? undecided

BTW, what do you romantic ladies use to catapult yourselves to orgasmm? Candles or Electronic Pricks? tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

Happy new year bros, you for try use positive colors for your posts this year o. That your color no join at all. Na 2012 we dey remember!!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2012
happy new year to you, too.
BTW, what in the name of Jah are you doing in this brothel? shocked
I thought you're a Doctor on Workdays & a Pastor on Holidays.

Or are you ministering here in a brothel? cheesy
DONkollione:

^^

U go dey fly for nyt. angry see tym u dey post reply , Smh !

Evil monkeey angry
sorry, I don't reply illiterates!!! tongue
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 11:01am On Jan 11, 2012
jackpot:

why on earth do a lady call another prick-less lady "dearie"? shocked
I thought that word's meant for opposite sexes? undecided

BTW, what do you romantic ladies use to catapult yourselves to orgasmm? Candles or Electronic Pricks? tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

For your information, I detest homosexuality. And what is wrong with calling a girlfriend 'dearie'? It's just a show of affection. Not everyone's mind is corrupt like yours. I don't find this post funny in the least bit.

Hamid O:

Same to you ma'am. No copy I.d o cos na be everybody fit afford to put bling bling all over their shocked shocked. Na I.d talk am, no be me.

Sir, no worries. Me and ID nor get the same resolution at all at all. lipsrsealed
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2012
^Sugar banana, it is wrong to educate animals, ur efforts will only reach out to Deaf ears.The best thing to do is stroll along as it bites more wen ignored,ooh did I say Good morning chika bonita. kiss

@hamid
Kai y u on my case na,my new year resolution better pass odas nau,abeg liv my matayas o hen hen. angry cool
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2012
^Good morning and Good afternoon joined together. kiss
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2012
DONkollione:

^^

U go dey fly for nyt. angry see tym u dey post reply , Smh

Evil monkeey angry

Oh my gawd!! grin grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by HamidO1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

@hamid
Kai y u on my case na,my new year resolution better pass odas nau,abeg liv my matayas o hen hen. angry cool

On your case ke?? Carry on sis, nofin do you wink wink

BTW where everybody go abi una don start fuel subsidy protest for night?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2012
Nope, I'm here smiley
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by HamidO1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2012
Wow!!! My swthrt shocked shocked It has teyed gan o, shey na me leave you abi na you leave moi or better still we leave each other tongue

Missed ya ma'am, oya start gisting moi from a-z. Hope you're good,
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2012
Lol! I'm good - and you?

Happy New Year cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by HamidO1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2012
I'm good ma'am.

Same to you.

Your new year resolutions aren't similar to I.d's, are they Sha don't tell her I said this o. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23)

Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! / Questions Google Cannot Answer / Photo Of The Day: Nigeria Police Vs Evil Spirit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.