Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,281 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:57 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (215711 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Hotstepper(f): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2012
Rashypep, which in Toronto? This one u have paid already, have u applied nd if yes, from which website?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Babdud: 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2012
@rashypep,
Acknowledge dis to the bank dt the transfer has nt be delivered dey shld be able to trace it n give possible solution bt hw many days does the transfer required do u asked dt fr dem,maybe d days has nt lapse
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2012
@usksk4life, !!! pls every one should help me with my question!!!
Have really not being quite jst was abit weighed down with what i got from CDHL, i believe in God i will not relent. My application was refused and returned in january stating the followin reasons
1)that i would not be able to maintain my self without workin in canada
2)would not be able to transport my self to canadaand from canada.
3)insufficient proof of relationship with sponsor and no evidence dat funds will be available over course of academic program, all these were asterisked,
But there re others not asteriked like
1) i did not satisfy dem i will leave after my study
2)dat i did not comply with their request for informatn, i.e an interview, medical exam and followin document

but i have decided to reapply, my dad is late, would have a letter of administration to cover his properties, den i will survey his lands(5 of them) bank account, vehicles and his house, also will summit my mums buildin plan and lands, would dis not be a strong tie. I also need advice on the bank statement w re not related what can i show cos in d former he swown an affidavit yet dey re still complainin or i should use my mums own and pay in d money, would they not complain dat it was jst paid in?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2012
My guy,majority of the points dey brought out has to do with funds.U just have to find a way of making dem no u have enough funds to sponsor ur stay in canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2012
@pascal, dis is not really funds cos money goes in and out of his account at timees 8m, 10m, 5m, 4m but as at d tym it was printed it was 3. m we re no related i do i show funds will be available if he is sponsoring me and i do i show we re related cos of different surname. I was also havin money in my account close to 1:5m.

Or if i use my mum d account has not been heavy, wont dey question d sudden rise in her account,

Do i still use my former sponsor, wld raise his account to 10m
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2012
If ur to use him again,u have to bring more documents to show ur relationship with him.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bashtee: 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2012
@prince christian
make sure the account is well funded like you said 10m before you print it,and if you have up to 1.5m to 2m to you make your self also a second sponsor, you get a letter from the bank stating that your sponsor is a signatory to the account and also a letter from your banking as well.Affidavit of sponsorship as well as a any documents that will show relationship with your sponsor. i believed what affected you was the 3m balance in your acct, make sure the account is sufficient before you reapply again.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by usask4life: 3:11am On Feb 07, 2012
@ prince christian, bashtee is right, I am sorry bruv. All those other flimzy excuse as regards ur traportation fares and stronger relationship wif ur sponsor acrued from the fact that ur account balance at d time the statement was printed is poor.
You were saying things like getting property survey docs and d rest, From what u stated as d reasons, they didn't complain that u wouldn't return after ur studies meaning that d problem is basically on ur sponsor's side.
I would still suggest u build up ur sponsor's statement to 10M and draw a family tree of relationship.u could include photographs alongside and if he is ur mom's bro, u could put ur mom's marriage cert,
Yes, they would wonder how come ur mom's account got built up in a short time only if u don't show a tangible reason in d form of evidence as to how d money got in there.
I wish u d best bruv. U don't have much probss from what I see here as long as ur fortify ur sponsor's domain,
Cheers buddy
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by acca12: 10:06am On Feb 07, 2012
@all
Tnx for all the information.
for a self sponsoring student how much is expected to be in the account if you are doing like 18months program excluding tuition.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bullstriker: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2012
@prince christain.u will get it if u can submit the following:
-bank statement of about 7million balance.
-marriage cert of yr mum;to link the surname.
-family tree
-letter from yr sponsor stating that he is really yr sponsor and the reason he is sponsoring u.
-u can also attached an affidavit of relationship.
-birth cert of yr mum if she has one.
-old pics u took with yr sponsor.
The more the docs,the more convinced the would become.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2012
Yea,dat should work.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by jman77(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2012
@bull,i concur with this your list of arsenal to smack CDHC. Lol!cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by trodon: 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2012
Prince christian:

@usksk4life, !!! pls every one should help me with my question!!!
Have really not being quite jst was abit weighed down with what i got from CDHL, i believe in God i will not relent. My application was refused and returned in january stating the followin reasons
1)that i would not be able to maintain my self without workin in canada
2)would not be able to transport my self to canadaand from canada.
3)insufficient proof of relationship with sponsor and no evidence dat funds will be available over course of academic program, all these were asterisked,
But there re others not asteriked like
1) i did not satisfy dem i will leave after my study
2)dat i did not comply with their request for informatn, i.e an interview, medical exam and followin document

but i have decided to reapply, my dad is late, would have a letter of administration to cover his properties, den i will survey his lands(5 of them) bank account, vehicles and his house, also will summit my mums buildin plan and lands, would dis not be a strong tie. I also need advice on the bank statement w re not related what can i show cos in d former he swown an affidavit yet dey re still complainin or i should use my mums own and pay in d money, would they not complain dat it was jst paid in?
@Prince Christian, When I applied, I had less than 2million in my account. I was not married and had no landed properties. I was working and my salary was =N=120,000. The only thing relating to my employment was my IBTC pension plan for about 2years with only =N=160,000 in it. Nothing else. What i did was to pay may tuition fee in full (CAD$7,500) and accommodation fee (CAD$3,000) for four months of my eight month program. After the payment, i still had less than 2M in my account which is more than CAD$10,000. Yes the CDHC says in its web site that proof of payment is not required at the time of submission, but think about it; how else can you show proof that you will be able to afford the cost of schooling in Canada other than paying in advance? With you fees and accommodation paid, you are half way there.
Here is my advice, pay your tuition and accommodation fee if you can afford to in full or at least, some part of it. If for any reasons you are refused, you will be able to get your money back. It is all about the money. Take for example if you pay your fees in full, you pay for accommodation + feeding for the duration of your program in full and you have 1.5M in your account, do you think they will deny you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
@prince christain.u will get it if u can submit the following:
-bank statement of about 7million balance.
-marriage cert of yr mum;to link the surname.
-family tree
-letter from yr sponsor stating that he is really yr sponsor and the reason he is sponsoring u.
-u can also attached an affidavit of relationship.
-birth cert of yr mum if she has one.
-old pics u took with yr sponsor.
The more the docs,the more convinced the would become.

@prince christian bullstriker is very correct and I will like to add that perhaps ur packaging was poor so iwill suggest u go back follow the thread carefully and those parts that were itemized for you then reapply u will see it will come out a success
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by 2unde4sure: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2012
Please House, what are the required documents that i need from my sponsor in other to submit my study visa application?And, what do you think should be the minimum balance in the statement of account?
Your advice will be appreciated.Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2012
It depends on who ur sponsor is,ur parents or a family member.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Efizzi: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2012
Good day all,
Please if someone is denied Visa and reapplying the following year, does he/she need to get another police clearance?
Your response is highly anticipated.
@Justwise, I believe you have interacted with so many people, your input is also highly anticipated
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by henrywest(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2012
Have u been denied before or planning ahead? I asked cuz it was boldly written on my police clearance that its valid for just 3months and even, when someone is denied, the police clearance isn't returned to d applicant. The embassy holds unto that particular document. So from what I just said, u should be able to know if u would get a new police clearance or not.
Be good.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by 2unde4sure: 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2012
@ Paschal137, My sponsor is a family member.I dont know how to draw the family tree, can you please give me the format on how to do this?What are the required docs that he need to provide to support my student visa application apart from the statement of account?Thanks for your response.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Efizzi: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2012
Thankys HenryWest
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by hariyoh: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2012
Please can anyone enlighten me, is it true that the bank statement must bear the same surname with both the sponsor and applicant
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by omosanyaolak(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2012
@all,
how can someone draw the family tree and what should be the content of statement of purpose? thanks . this is my email omosanyaolak@yahoo.com. if you can drop it here it will be appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by tolyem(m): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2012
@ omosanyaolak

I will like to know if you are going to canadore college, north bay. because the school mistakenly sent one omosanya letter to me then.

@all

I love to know who will be haeding to canadore college?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by omosanyaolak(m): 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2012
@tolyem, not at all. are u heading there? thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by omosanyaolak(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
@tolyem, not at all. are u heading there? thanks
someone sent me the family three,though i dont know.i say thank you alot
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2012
@ALL
HELLO EVERYONE I WANT TO INFORM EVERY ONE IN THE HOUSE THAT WE ARE EVENTUALLY APPROACHING THE END OF THE TUNNEL AND THE LIGHT AT THE END IS GETTING BRIGHTER. MY SPONSOR WAS CALLED TODAY ALONG SIDE WITH TWO OF MY FRIENDS CONFIRMING THE STATUS OF THIER SPONSORSHIP WHICH THEY ARE ACTUALLY WORKING ON OUR DOC.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bullstriker: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2012
@sucre
congrats in advance.they will grant u yr study permit.
@tolyem
what about yrs
@omosanyaolak
i sent it.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2012
@sucre: congrats in advance , its gonna b gud news all the way.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by usask4life: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2012
Congrats mr. Sucre. Abeg, when did u submit? For them to contact ur sponsor means u are a potential medical invitee ie if u haven't done ur meds yet.
Congrats once again in advance. Today makes mine 4 months and 12 grueling days since I submitted.
I tell all of una to take heart. It shall be well.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by omosanyaolak(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2012
@bullstriker,thanks.u're blessed.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by jman77(m): 8:39am On Feb 09, 2012
@bullstriker,@paschal, i'm writing this with a heavy heart and would like to know if one can use any government official to be ones sponsor(be it governor,house of assembly member or even the state goverment).seems i have connections and want to know before applying to memorial college,please understand these politians thingys,i'm just confused!sad

@newacca, you seem offline for long hope no prob? Don't worry my brother we shall definitly get there.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by jamebex(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2012
House please, the website of the school i intend applying to states that all graduate student in my program (msc biochemistry) are guaranteed graduate stipend which covers both tuition and cost of living expenses. Do i still need a sponsor? Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (101)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.