Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (214895 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by 2sexy(m): 12:34am On May 06, 2012
Obamacare: More than enough. infact thats a one year living expenses plus tuition.

thanks... I am making plans to do a postgraduate diploma in Canada and hopefully do a master... 2013 is the year.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lyfe(m): 7:36am On May 06, 2012
@All

I just got a mail from VAC which had been sent since Friday, how am I to know my fate with the content of this message, is it medical instruction, interview, or refusal. I don't leave in Lagos I will have to travel to Lagos to know the content of my message.

I submitted on April 12.

To:
Date: May 4
Subj: ATTENTION NEEDED
Dear Sir/ Madam,
Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further
instructions.
Your attention is required at the earliest.
Kindly come with your Collection Slip to the below
address
Best Regards,
Team Info- Canada Visa Application Centre
VF Global Services
No.16 , Billings Way
Oregun Industrial Area
Ikeja, Lagos

Anybody with any idea or suggestion.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by omosanyaolak(m): 12:06pm On May 06, 2012
@lyfe, i pray and hope it is an invitation for your medical instruction. The truth is nobody can really know why you have been contacted but there is high possibility that is for medical. All you need to do is to travel to lagos as soon as possible to collect your package. Goodluck!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On May 06, 2012
lalla89: @all if ur naija passport is renewal so d imgration will gv u d new 1 and d old 1 but if it is passport correction or passport extension the immigration wil collect d old 1 and gv u d new 1. U cant use two valid passport at d same tym.

Thanks for the explanation . . . .Makes sense
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 06, 2012
@ all
d amt on ma sponsors bank statement is higher than d turnover stated on his tax cert. Is dis an issue for me on my visa application.
Also his tax cert expired on 31st dec. 2011 but he cannot obtain a new tax cert until later dis year. I want 2 knw if I can use d old tax cert since it jst expired.
Plzzz I need urgent reply as I need 2 submit ma application soonest!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by winwin123: 9:48pm On May 06, 2012
@lyfe: I guess its medical call up, as similar mails received by memebers who have been called for medical are the same.
Wish you the best man!
@umehmart: is the statement individual or business account?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 10:18pm On May 06, 2012
lyfe: @All

I just got a mail from VAC which had been sent since Friday, how am I to know my fate with the content of this message, is it medical instruction, interview, or refusal. I don't leave in Lagos I will have to travel to Lagos to know the content of my message.

I submitted on April 12.

To:
Dear Sir/ Madam,
instructions.

Pure and clear,you have called for medicals.Goodluck
address
Best Regards,
VF Global Services
No.16 , Billings Way
Oregun Industrial Area
Ikeja, Lagos

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 10:19pm On May 06, 2012
lyfe: @All

I submitted on April 12.

To:
Dear Sir/ Madam,
instructions.

Pure and claer........medicals.goodluck
address
Best Regards,
VF Global Services
No.16 , Billings Way
Oregun Industrial Area
Ikeja, Lagos

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 06, 2012
@ winwin123
Its a business statement of acct! And d tax cert is 4 d biz!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by winwin123: 11:20pm On May 06, 2012
Company tax is charged on the company’s profits which include both income and chargeable gains.
That should be on yearly basis. You can float with the tax certificate. Successes in you application.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 06, 2012
@winwin123
So I can actually use d tax cert even if it expired 31st dec. 2011? Nd wot do u mean by I can float wit d tax cert. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 5:23am On May 07, 2012
@Fhemmmy, @delta007, @hotstepper, @aydewale, @aydracula, @bigbash, @Toni, @wonderbod:

All of these people and more started this thread as far back as 2008! We need their success stories here!

https://www.nairaland.com/931658/success-stories-travel-canada
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lyfe(m): 7:28am On May 07, 2012
Tnx @ omosanya and winwin

From what I read on dennis.cla post, VAC mentioned something about medicals.

"Dear Sir/ Madam,
Please be informed that “The Canadian Deputy High
Commission” has sent your passport with the
medical instructions.
Kindly collect the same by showing your
Collection Slip at the Visa Application Centre at
the following address.
Best Regards,
VF Global Services"

I hope it is something positive in my own case, I have called their numbers but no luck yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 9:03am On May 07, 2012
lyfe: Tnx @ omosanya and winwin

From what I read on dennis.cla post, VAC mentioned something about medicals.

"Dear Sir/ Madam,
Please be informed that “The Canadian Deputy High
Commission” has sent your passport with the
medical instructions.
Kindly collect the same by showing your
Collection Slip at the Visa Application Centre at
the following address.
Best Regards,
VF Global Services"

I hope it is something positive in my own case, I have called their numbers but no luck yet.

Chill Brov. What's gonna be gonna be. We can only advise you to stay calm at this moment. I understand your feeling at the moment. Examining the letter u posted,it's either an interview or medical instruction. whatever notice you get, pls. be calm and I wish u good luck. ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 1:03pm On May 07, 2012
@all///I want to convert a CGPA of 4.39 on a 5.0 scale to 4.0 in order to apply for a program in canada..who can help plz.......................
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by emiaby(m): 2:25pm On May 07, 2012
Hello house,
Have been going through the post here for a while, it has been really helpful.
Please I need the house to help me on this: just got my acceptance letter, my start date is 1st of sept, 2012. Looking at the last week in may to submit my application for visa. The issue nw is no other start date till sept, 2013, would have postponed it. Can I still go ahead and submit my application?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by monosetale: 2:59pm On May 07, 2012
After i sent a mail to the embassy last friday i got this reply

Hello,

Please be advised that your application is still in process.
You would be contacted as soon as we are through.

Regards,
Lagos Immigration

my lectures started today in canada and still no word from them. what do i do. VAC call center is terrible, i call them and they hardly pick or get through,i've called them today to no avail only later for their automated voice to tell me they've closed for the day at 2 pm. mehn i'm really getting restless and in the dark here.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 5:26pm On May 07, 2012
@emiaby You can submit last week of may , but anÝtime from June 1st , your app will be returned
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 6:07pm On May 07, 2012
Obamacare: I have told you to defer your admission. I hope you have done that cos you may be forfeiting your school fee 10days after resumption and you dont show up.

Good advice, and hope the poster adhere to such
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lyfe(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2012
newacca:

Chill Brov. What's gonna be gonna be. We can only advise you to stay calm at this moment. I understand your feeling at the moment. Examining the letter u posted,it's either an interview or medical instruction. whatever notice you get, pls. be calm and I wish u good luck. ciao

Thanks Newacca, winwin and other contributors.
I was at the VAC in Lagos today. I got my medical instruction and passort.

Newacca I need to ask a question please drop ur contact or please send me a blank mail angelsterritory ( at ) gmail dot com.

Thank You.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2012
lyfe:

Newacca I need to ask a question please drop ur contact or please send me a blank mail angelsterritory ( at ) gmail dot com.

Thank You.

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 8:23pm On May 07, 2012
lyfe:

Thank You.
..congrats...drop d docs submitted pls..when do u submit
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 8:23pm On May 07, 2012
@lyfe congratulations!!! Kindly share with us,the documents you submitted with your application.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by emiaby(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2012
Obamacare: Yes you can and must do it now. You have 14wks grace starting now before resumption so go ahead and make it quick. All the best

Thanks for the info..I hope God grant me speed.

@Sir P...thanks a lot

Please, ow do I address this issue of funding, My tuition fee and other cost(acc, feeding) is around 30,000$ a year, wc means I need like 5M but I only av 3M transferred frm my sponsor who is a civil servant wv income less than 300k/month. No evidence of this 3M in his bank statement. Am I kool to go ahead wv dat? Plz advice on ow to proceed. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 8:55pm On May 07, 2012
Dipo, Bamshy, Bumdish, lyfe...who's next?!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Jasmine007: 8:55pm On May 07, 2012
@Lyfe...Big Big congrats ... apart from the email they sent you, did you try to at least track your application to know what the status was? Just wanna know if there is an update on their site.. All the best ..
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Jasmine007: 8:57pm On May 07, 2012
@bamshy.... Jasmine007 is next by God's grace... hope you doing well over there bruv? All the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (101)

On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.