Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,595 members, 7,951,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (214893 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 7:22am On May 03, 2012
lalla89: @all i was admitted by memorial university as undegraduate busines administration which is four years course ,my first class wil start on 5th september 2012 but i didnt not yet apply for my visa because of my documents is incomplete.pls is it not late for me to apply my visa in mid of may because of i read at d site that you have to apply 4month b4 ur 1st class. Thanks
....i'll be going to memorial as well for undergraduate,am sure u have 2 resumption dates,sept and janauary,so if u dont meet up with sept,then january is still available
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 7:42am On May 03, 2012
@Fhemmmy and all. I need ur urgent advice on it, like I said earlier my mom has been fundin her acct with about 600k for the past 3months.. But we just found out we need to pay the fees this month(its a pre uni boarding school) my mum has the balance in another acct but my question is won't it look suspicious for someone who has been making deposits of 600k per month to suddenly move 1.6mil to the acct in a month OR would it better to move all the money to where the balance is?? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 7:42am On May 03, 2012
@Fhemmmy and all. I need ur urgent advice on it, like I said earlier my mom has been fundin her acct with about 600k for the past 3months.. But we just found out we need to pay the fees this month(its a pre uni boarding school) my mum has the balance in another acct but my question is won't it look suspicious for someone who has been making deposits of 600k per month to suddenly move 1.6mil to the acct in a month OR would it better to move all the money to where the balance Is and then pay?? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lalla89: 8:00am On May 03, 2012
I want go for september, and according to my count from 4th may to 5th sept is exactly 4months, and all my documents wil get ready nextweek, pls can u tel me if i can apply after 4th may like on 8th may ?tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by denniscla: 8:19am On May 03, 2012
@symbian, bumdish, and sucre . Your's will come soon and I know it'll be sooner than you all expected. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by gini(f): 9:28am On May 03, 2012
@ Dennis.cla, pls I'll like to see the answers you gave in your study permit questionnaire. Pls share here or add me on yahoo messenger: giniks77. I'll love to see a sample of a winning study permit quuestionnaire to help me fill mine. Congrats and safe trip to Canada. Wish you successin your sttudies and fruitful sojourn in Canada. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by monosetale: 9:59am On May 03, 2012
Good morning house, please i want to ask what i can do to help matters regarding my study permit visa app. i submitted my application since early February and my lectures are due to start may 7th i.e next week monday in toronto, i going for computer programming diploma,i already have a b.sc here in naija in physics i have served(n.y.s.c) paid my tuition fee in canada, submitted all the required documents via V.A.C office in lagos but i haven't gotten any word from the canadian embassy. please what do i do? thank in advance, i need as much contribution as possible.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lalla89: 10:05am On May 03, 2012
@all pls urgent ,can someone tell if i can i apply after 4th may and my class wil start on 5th september ,coz acording to my count 4th may to 5th september is exactly 4 months.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 10:33am On May 03, 2012
University of Regina is calling meeeee
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by monosetale: 10:58am On May 03, 2012
good morning house, please i want to ask what i can do to help matters regarding my study permit visa app. i submitted my application since early February and my lectures are due to start may 7th i.e next week monday in toronto, i going for computer programming diploma,i already have a b.sc here in naija in physics i have served(n.y.s.c) paid my tuition fee in canada, submitted all the required documents via V.A.C office in lagos but i haven't gotten any word from the canadian embassy. please what do i do? thank in advance, i need as much contribution as possible.do i send the embassy an email? i need replies please.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 10:58am On May 03, 2012
monosetale: Good morning house, please i want to ask what i can do to help matters regarding my study permit visa app. i submitted my application since early February and my lectures are due to start may 7th i.e next week monday in toronto, i going for computer programming diploma,i already have a b.sc here in naija in physics i have served(n.y.s.c) paid my tuition fee in canada, submitted all the required documents via V.A.C office in lagos but i haven't gotten any word from the canadian embassy. please what do i do? thank in advance, i need as much contribution as possible.

hey have u tried calling VAC in respect to ur visa status and if i may ask. Whts d name of ur sch and was ur course a post graduate diploma
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by monosetale: 11:08am On May 03, 2012
my school's name is seneca college, i've called the VAC office twice daily for the past week and they said there's notthing from the embassy yet. plus i applied for a post secondary diploma.computer programming diploma
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2012
monosetale: my school's name is seneca college, i've called the VAC office twice daily for the past week and they said there's notthing from the embassy yet. plus i applied for a post secondary diploma.computer programming diploma

whts d total cost of ur sch fees and were u ask by seneca to pay the full tuition fee and hw long did they give u to mk ur payment
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by monosetale: 11:31am On May 03, 2012
total cost of tuition was apprm. $13,000 per session but i paid per semester i.e about $6,500 and the dead line for payment was march 9 2012 i even made a deposite for hostel.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 11:37am On May 03, 2012
@all,i went to pay the canada visa application fee,i told the bankers the CDHC instructions but they said the dont know it,please is there any specific bank in lagos to do this or just tell me where to go so that they can do it as instructed by the CDHC.URGENT THANKS
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 11:38am On May 03, 2012
monosetale: total cost of tuition was apprm. $13,000 per session but i paid per semester i.e about $6,500 and the dead line for payment was march 9 2012 i even made a deposite for hostel.

i suggest u keep callin VAC and to d embassy to know whts wrong wit ur file. When is ur class gonna resume. Let me have ur mobile number or u can email it to my mailbox @ cletus161@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 11:47am On May 03, 2012
Noswaa: @all,i went to pay the canada visa application fee,i told the bankers the CDHC instructions but they said the dont know it,please is there any specific bank in lagos to do this or just tell me where to go so that they can do it as instructed by the CDHC.URGENT THANKS

go to any UBA or GT Bank
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 1:21pm On May 03, 2012
@nosawaa: if Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ can come to UBA iluepeju, I can help out.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by monosetale: 1:23pm On May 03, 2012
@xtus i have sent a mail to ur box. What do u suggest i do i already sent them a mail at the embassy no reply from them.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 1:34pm On May 03, 2012
ebugirl: @nosawaa: if Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ can come to UBA iluepeju, I can help out.

Just give me your phone number please
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 1:42pm On May 03, 2012
Drop ur no here, I will call you.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 1:54pm On May 03, 2012
ebugirl: Drop ur no here, I will call you.

Thank you so much,i have already done it now at UBA Ikeja but they said that any information that i should write it at the back of the draft.Bc they said the bank should print the passport number on the back of the draft but they advised me to do that by myself
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 2:00pm On May 03, 2012
@nosawaa: yes they are right, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ need to write out the passport no @ the back of the draft.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 2:03pm On May 03, 2012
Sir P!:
@Fhemmmy and all. I need ur urgent advice on it, like I said earlier my mom has been fundin her acct with about 600k for the past 3months.. But we just found out we need to pay the fees this month(its a pre uni boarding school) my mum has the balance in another acct but my question is won't it look suspicious for someone who has been making deposits of 600k per month to suddenly move 1.6mil to the acct in a month OR would it better to move all the money to where the balance Is and then pay?? Thanks

I will not advice her to move it.
Human being are allowed to have more than one account, i would advice that she submitted the other account where the 1.6M Naira is sitting at the moment as well, however, if she will be getting the money from somewhere, i dont think it will be a problem as well, like you said, she is a business woman and she has been able to show 600K a month for the last 3 months, so she could say quarterly she is able to make more . . .
Please note that i dont know it all . . . . Good luck and see you in Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2012
monosetale: @xtus i have sent a mail to ur box. What do u suggest i do i already sent them a mail at the embassy no reply from them.

wht are d docx u submitted along with ur visa application form to VAC. U can also get across to VAC via dis number +2347042848155
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 2:41pm On May 03, 2012
dennis.cla:
@symbian, bumdish, and sucre . Your's will come soon and I know it'll be sooner than you all expected. Thanks

Amin Jesu :-) Safe flight
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2012
Obamacare: Waow you have done well. I expect a positive reply in your case. Seneca is also my school will be submitting in July to resume in January. I hope we can hook up and share ideas. I will be needing some info from you when your TRV is out. Have u done medicals? my email is kehindegbadamasi@yahoo.com

wht program will u b applying for I wil sure do add u on yahoo

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (101)

On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.