Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,684 members, 7,921,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:55 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (214064 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 6:33pm On May 02, 2012
lalla89: @all my class wil start by september 5th ,please when is the deadline for me to appy for my visa, and im going for 4 years course and my passport will expired in july 2013 ,is it necessary for me to renew it before applying my visa ? Thanks all

Since you are yet to apply, you could just do yourself a huge favor and renew the passport . . Then, apply.
Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 6:48pm On May 02, 2012
@nosawaa: it ȋ̊§ 19,500 . its a draft you need to raise in favour of CDHC. It must be payable in lagos, it must be indiated if the 2nd signature ȋ̊§ not required. Check the approved banks on the website.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lalla89: 7:04pm On May 02, 2012
Thanks for the reply but please when is the deadline for me to apply as i wil stat my first class on september 5th. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 7:19pm On May 02, 2012
ebugirl: @nosawaa: it ȋ̊§ 19,500 . its a draft you need to raise in favour of CDHC. It must be payable in lagos, it must be indiated if the 2nd signature ȋ̊§ not required. Check the approved banks on the website.

Gtbank told me is 25k,because according their site,is 19500,can you tell me the bank that collect 19500.Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 7:45pm On May 02, 2012
@nosawaa: I used UBA.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 8:04pm On May 02, 2012
ebugirl: @nosawaa: I used UBA.

Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lalla89: 8:28pm On May 02, 2012
@ebugurl ,please what is the sponship requirements of canada embasy ?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by winwin123: 8:34pm On May 02, 2012
Is there anyone that applied in last week of March that has gotten Medical call up?
Please share your experience.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by denniscla: 8:39pm On May 02, 2012
Hello all!! Got ma trv 2day. Moving on sunday. Anyone got any cheap flights below 200k??

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 8:44pm On May 02, 2012
dennis.cla:
Hello all!! Got ma trv 2day. Moving on sunday. Anyone got any cheap flights below 200k??

congratulation if it is tru because we no understand your way at the initial stage,but we do appreciate you
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 8:45pm On May 02, 2012
Congrats Dennis, wishing Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ the best. Plz kindly share with us, the documents Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ used for ur visa application. Congrats once again
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 8:47pm On May 02, 2012
@lalla: I didn't get ur question clearly.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 8:51pm On May 02, 2012
ebugirl: Congrats Dennis, wishing Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ the best. Plz kindly share with us, the documents Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ used for ur visa application. Congrats once again

Have you submitted your visa application
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by seir405: 9:04pm On May 02, 2012
@dennis ola Hey bro!! Congrats I remember wen u join d trend u came in as a dude with the impossible move but now,u av finally nailed it ......once again congrats. Which school are u rolling in.
@all plz as any dude gotten admission for sept 2012 admission in to memorial university.... Am still chilling ooo,plz I need those in MUN to plz come on board n give us d true picture of admission runs with MUN.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 9:08pm On May 02, 2012
seir405: @dennis ola Hey bro!! Congrats I remember wen u join d trend u came in as a dude with the impossible move but now,u av finally nailed it ......once again congrats. Which school are u rolling in.
@all plz as any dude gotten admission for sept 2012 admission in to memorial university.... Am still chilling ooo,plz I need those in MUN to plz come on board n give us d true picture of admission runs with MUN.
.....got admitted to MUN..degree in Economics,resumption is sept and next january...add me on olaremy2k@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by denniscla: 9:09pm On May 02, 2012
Thanks's to all .I submitted tax clearance,cert of incorporation, form C07 page, tax clearance cert, letter from bank,admission letter, transcripts, ccie certificates,, mcitP certificate, certificate from aptech malaysia, mba degree certificate,nysc discharge cert, ielts 8.0 score sheet, statement of acct, statement of result,that's all. Bt na 2 companies. Thatnks to all especially @sucre cruz and d other guy dats doubting(after my prev post).wish u all good luck. I'm heading 2 winnipeg. In case u wanna see my visa page for confirmation, my address is dennis.claude@yahoo.de. I will snap and send u d file.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 9:15pm On May 02, 2012
@Dennis: did Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ submit the birth certificates of your siblings?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 9:17pm On May 02, 2012
dennis.cla:
Thanks's to all .I submitted tax clearance,cert of incorporation, form C07 page, tax clearance cert, letter from bank,admission letter, transcripts, ccie certificates,, mcitP certificate, certificate from aptech malaysia, mba degree certificate,nysc discharge cert, ielts 8.0 score sheet, statement of acct, statement of result,that's all. Bt na 2 companies. Thatnks to all especially @sucre cruz and d other guy dats doubting(after my prev post).wish u all good luck. I'm heading 2 winnipeg. In case u wanna see my visa page for confirmation, my address is dennis.claude@yahoo.de. I will snap and send u d file.

My man na me u d cast abi hahahahahah,SAFE JOURNEY,Please Dennis.cla,is it company that sponsored you
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by seir405: 9:17pm On May 02, 2012
olaremy2k: .....got admitted to MUN..degree in Economics,resumption is sept and next january...add me on olaremy2k@yahoo.co.uk
@olaremy2k,bro hey congrats, its like you guys going in for Economics are on the save side of time with MUN, but I applied for mech engr. And it took them ow long to grant you ur admission,did elizabeth mail u to give update at all .my application still reads processed application
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 9:27pm On May 02, 2012
dennis.cla:

congrats dude. safe flight. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by seir405: 9:27pm On May 02, 2012
@olaremy2k and dennis ola I sent you guys a request on yahoo mess.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by denniscla: 9:36pm On May 02, 2012
@ebugirl. I didn't even submit my own birth certificate cos I didn't see it listed on their website. I only followed what was on their siteas @ d tie I applied.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by denniscla: 9:37pm On May 02, 2012
@selr405 I accepted.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 9:40pm On May 02, 2012
xcogitate: @newacca

Firstly i will like to know if the course she was about to start was in english or italian? If english, then she is safe but if in Italy, then i guess they must have denied her base on insufficient language skills. secondly for any student who want to study here in italy, he or she must legalised all the school documents and translated them to italian language. and after that u take it to the embassy and u will be asked to pay a verification fees which i dont know how much it will be now...but then it was 30k. this legalisation is what they will use to issue u what is called Declarazione di valore in locco. then from there the embassy will continue to process ur application.

One more thing every italian school will ask u to go to the embassy to apply for pre-admission and during this time is when u will submit all the above documents and payments i specified above.

I hope this will help u.

As regards my questions about Canadian student visa. Yes at the time of applying am still a student and am doing transfer to another school in canada which means i have nothing to do with Italy again if i get my visa to study in canada except for Nigeria that is my home country. as regards letter of admission yes, i have it and i paid all my tuition fees and i have all the rceipt together with me at the time of application. my bank acct balance after i have paid for my tuition fees and my accomodation was 8550Euro. i also have Certificate of Enrollment which was giving to me after i paid my tuition fees and so on. the only thing i know i dont have in my documents was family assest declaration. that shown family property. but now i have the affidavit that state all the properties of my family and that also show that i have my own car there in naija. but i need more explanation about this family documents. as for marriage nope and single and i have no property here in italy except for the one my father is having in naija..offcourse u dont expect a student like me to be having a house properties and so on...lol

Thx so much. The programmes has dual language options: English and Italian,but she chose to study in English. The school sent the admission package typed in Italian.
Sorry,can I know since when you've been studying in Italy and the school you are or do you have list of affordable colleges/institutions that have courses that can be taken in English.
Now to your canada visa case. are you sponsoring yourself or you are using sponsor? If your parents are sponsoring you,you will need affidavit of sponsorship from them . I think most members of the house have this format. I dont have cos I am a self-sponsor. Now,I will advise you to include personal statement of purpose with your visa application,explaining why you want to study in Canada and the reasons why you will come back to Nigeria. Include any documents you have that attaches you to Nigeria and ur family. The visa officer wants to be sure that you will leave Canada at the end of ur programme. He doesn't wanna care if you are returning to Italy or Nigeria. All He/She cares to knw is that you must have strong tie with the country you live presently or country of origin,that will make you to leave Canada after ur studies or when things are not working has u planned( God forbid) so that u wnt be burden to their economy. I hope you can draw your points from this comment. Good luck bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bumdish: 10:16pm On May 02, 2012
dennis.cla:
Biggest congrats. May God continue to advance you on even as you proceed to another phase of life.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 12:35am On May 03, 2012
dennis.cla:

congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 12:39am On May 03, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I will advice that you just renew the passport . . . In Nigeria when you renew a passport, would you have to submit the old one?

Not sure, but ama just renew it. Thanks and God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 2:46am On May 03, 2012
@Denniscla(Dennis,Dennis,Dennis congratulation to you I am happy for u see everything has turned out good PRAISE GOD
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xcogitate: 3:24am On May 03, 2012
newacca:

Thx so much. The programmes has dual language options: English and Italian,but she chose to study in English. The school sent the admission package typed in Italian.
Sorry,can I know since when you've been studying in Italy and the school you are or do you have list of affordable colleges/institutions that have courses that can be taken in English.
Now to your canada visa case. are you sponsoring yourself or you are using sponsor? If your parents are sponsoring you,you will need affidavit of sponsorship from them . I think most members of the house have this format. I dont have cos I am a self-sponsor. Now,I will advise you to include personal statement of purpose with your visa application,explaining why you want to study in Canada and the reasons why you will come back to Nigeria. Include any documents you have that attaches you to Nigeria and ur family. The visa officer wants to be sure that you will leave Canada at the end of ur programme. He doesn't wanna care if you are returning to Italy or Nigeria. All He/She cares to knw is that you must have strong tie with the country you live presently or country of origin,that will make you to leave Canada after ur studies or when things are not working has u planned( God forbid) so that u wnt be burden to their economy. I hope you can draw your points from this comment. Good luck bro.

Thanks bros for the info. firstly let me answer ur question. as regards my studies here in italy, Yes i have been here for 4yrs now and i study engineering course at politecnico di Torino. but one thing i can not grantee u is that u will see schools that will be offering english courses here at first level. they r few.base on research my school is one of the schools in italy that started operating some courses in english at first level. as regards schools with cheap tuition. here in italy education is so cheap except she is attending private schools own by american,british n so on.

Now on canada, i was able to get some few points from wat u wrote so far. but wat am not clear off is that, u said in ur previous email that i need personal explanation why i want to study in canada? but i thought this is necessary for those who need the visa but no admission letter yet? as regards sponsorship, i stated that am sponsoring myself but the the case of my father doing that, do i need to do affidavit of sponsorship? i will appreciate it so much if u can list the documents involve aside from the normal onces i knew already. i also want to ask if it is true that if ur previous studies does not in anywhere connect to the present course u wanted to study in canada can lead to visa denied?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xcogitate: 3:30am On May 03, 2012
dennis.cla:
@ebugirl. I didn't even submit my own birth certificate cos I didn't see it listed on their website. I only followed what was on their siteas @ d tie I applied.

can u tell me what documents u submitted to them pls. i live n study in italy.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lalla89: 6:03am On May 03, 2012
@all i was admitted by memorial university as undegraduate busines administration which is four years course ,my first class wil start on 5th september 2012 but i didnt not yet apply for my visa because of my documents is incomplete.pls is it not late for me to apply my visa in mid of may because of i read at d site that you have to apply 4month b4 ur 1st class. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (101)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.