Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (869969 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by akmoses: 8:08am On Aug 20, 2014
justwise:

I really don't know why you should do that, you can always print another CAS or get another bank statement, so making photocopy of them is really strange to me.

its ok. deed has been done. God's favour will surely see me thru. thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sunvick(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2014
Bad news, no more booking appointment available in Ikeja, buh only VI is available with there problms.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by chi4b82(f): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2014
Please I want to find out if laminated documents/certificates are accepted. All my certificates are laminated. Don't know if that would be a problem.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by TeamclicksAir: 9:09am On Aug 20, 2014
Nitafavoured:
Thanks
you welcome...drop any questions and will try help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2014
chi4b82: Please I want to find out if laminated documents/certificates are accepted. All my certificates are laminated. Don't know if that would be a problem.

It's accepted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2014
francini: Pls can one apply for UK Visa and book a date like 4th of Sept this week, in anticipation to pay Complete Tuition fee and update CAS before the appointment date as it is already late to start counting all over? Will this be regarded as furnishing UKBA with false information during the course of filling the Visa form? The reason is to secure an interview date for 1st week of Sept as resumption is slated for 22nd. Maintenance fee has clocked more than 28 days already.

It is absolutely possible and ok. But you should be sure that your school would update your cas and not issue you a new one
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bumzaji(f): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2014
Is it true that even after the 28days of maturation of the money and the priniting of the statement,you still have to leave the money in the account till u get your visa?kind of urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2014
bumzaji: Is it true that even after the 28days of maturation of the money and the priniting of the statement,you still have to leave the money in the account till u get your visa?kind of urgent

Yes. And you need the money badly in the UK

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by goldenhearty: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2014
Justwise goodmrng, please i'm new here and while i was searching for anyone who has gotten a visa to zimbabwe i saw your post stating that you have been there. Please i want a visa down there were did you get yours and what was their requirement please Your reply will mean a great deal to me, thank you so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nitafavoured: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2014
TeamclicksAir:
you welcome...drop any questions and will try help

Please what are the requirements (schengen visa through Finland) and how long does the processing take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by goldenhearty: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2014
has anybody here gone to zimbabwe before please?? Just need info please where i can get the visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by goldenhearty: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=Nitafavoured]

Please where can i get zimbabwean visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2014
goldenhearty: Justwise goodmrng, please i'm new here and while i was searching for anyone who has gotten a visa to zimbabwe i saw your post stating that you have been there. Please i want a visa down there were did you get yours and what was their requirement please Your reply will mean a great deal to me, thank you so much.

grin grin yup lived and studied there but that was more than 10yrs ago, things have changed now and they don't have functioning embassy in Nigeria any more, its visa on arrival now but you can try this link for more info https://www.nairaland.com/1839574/zimbabwe-visa-application-enquiry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by chi4b82(f): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2014
spikesC:

It's accepted

Thanks @spikesC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by goldenhearty: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2014
justwise:

grin grin yup lived and studied there but that was more than 10yrs ago, things have changed now and they don't have functioning embassy in Nigeria any more, its visa on arrival now but you can try this link for more info https://www.nairaland.com/1839574/zimbabwe-visa-application-enquiry

So what do i need to now? Just pay 4 flight ticket and datz all? Won't i face any challenge at the airport while leaving? Please still put me through, just wana spend my christmas holiday only
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2014
goldenhearty:

So what do i need to now? Just pay 4 flight ticket and datz all? Won't i face any challenge at the airport while leaving? Please still put me through, just wana spend my christmas holiday only

You will get all that info here https://www.evisa.gov.zw/SitePages/Home.aspx apply through that link and you will receive an email from the embassy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Emmagency(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
HudsonBanks: Here is the official guideline on documents to be submitted with your application https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/332185/pbs-tier-4.pdf

Also note the line I highlighted in the picture below. I wonder why this folks at the visa office still ask for those forms since our application is done online, I'm sure just an avenue to extort unsuspecting applicants sad

@Emmagency Please did you submit the VAF9 form + Appendix 8 ?

Just the hand-filled self assessment form (Appendix 8..)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
I just finish submitting my application in abuja oh,my people pls i need your prayers this time around because all i want from GOD is my visa on it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by akmoses: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Bambamzzzz: I just finish submitting my application in abuja oh,my people pls i need your prayers this time around because all i want from GOD is my visa on it

Be rest assured, He'll see u thru
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Emmagency:

Just the hand-filled self assessment form (Appendix 8..)

Thanks bro. I'm ever loyal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
akmoses:

Thanks broda, Cant wait to join people like@ spikesC @Emmagency at the other forum life in uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Bambamzzzz: I just finish submitting my application in abuja oh,my people pls i need your prayers this time around because all i want from GOD is my visa on it

Fantastic! Just search and book your flight, God has settled your matter smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by myfuture: 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hello People,
I have changed my signature and the signature I am using now does not match the one on my passport.I want to know whether that will cause problem for my visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royal34: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Allright thanks for clarifying that! smiley

Nope, the money should be in that account till your visa is out. Also, the money is, presumed, to be for your upkeep in the UK, so why moving it back to a fixed account?[/quote]T
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
HudsonBanks:

Fantastic! Just search and book your flight, God has settled your matter smiley
@ HudsonBanks thanks broda i got there around 9 05am, finished submitting my document and get bio metrics done within 20min but had to wait for interview because there were people from yesterday that there interview was scheduled for this morning and i left there around 11 30am.
Hoping for the best grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
akmoses:

@ akmoses Something is telling me that you will get an approval email before monday pls be on the look out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Bambamzzzz:
@ HudsonBanks thanks broda i got there around 9 05am, finished submitting my document and get bio metrics done within 20min but had to wait for interview because there were people from yesterday that there interview was scheduled for this morning and i left there around 11 30am.
Hoping for the best grin

Okay cool. Thanks for the heads up on the process. I'll be heading to Abuja first week of September to do mine. Your approval mail should reach you by next Friday by His grace.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by francini(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
@SpikesC thanks so much, I just called my university, I was told I should fill what has been paid so far , then pay. Up remains of the Tuition fee and even if I can't get the updated CAS I can use the Online print out of d payment.
But I want to ask if it is possible to edit d details on d form even after submission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
HudsonBanks:

Okay cool. Thanks for the heads up on the process. I'll be heading to Abuja first week of September to do mine. Your approval mail should reach you by next Friday by His grace.
AMENNNNNNN
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Rachii: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
bumzaji: Is it true that even after the 28days of maturation of the money and the priniting of the statement,you still have to leave the money in the account till u get your visa?kind of urgent
No you don't have to leave the money. They bank only confirms to them your bal as at the date your statement was printed. They bank doesn't have the right to give them the balance as at when the came to confirm.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
francini: @SpikesC thanks so much, I just called my university, I was told I should fill what has been paid so far , then pay. Up remains of the Tuition fee and even if I can't get the updated CAS I can use the Online print out of d payment.
But I want to ask if it is possible to edit d details on d form even after submission?

Yes, they are correct. You fill the form with the current details now. When you pay later, you include a letter to explain it and also include the payment receipt if it doesn't show on the cas.

Nope, you cannot edit it again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rachii: No you don't have to leave the money. They bank only confirms to them your bal as at the date your statement was printed. They bank doesn't have the right to give them the balance as at when the came to confirm.

Everything you said there is misleading.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.