Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,247 members, 7,880,923 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (870385 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2014
kingsilly:
Tank God they let us submit first b4 doing it....whew.. cool

Seriously bro, wouldn't have been funny I tell you smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by maka11: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2014
@ dortmund may God bless na u go dey kip me posted oo coz I'm in ogbomosho now, when are u heading there to check if they don have receive our visas
dortmund01:

I submitted 22nd of August too but got a mail that a decision has been made from Teleperformance but my status has not updated to ready for collection yet. what about u?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dortmund01: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2014
EAkoteyon: I'm presently sitting at d reception, a lot of people here for collection. I'm number 38 and has been here since 09:04.
I'm hoping I'll get it cos no email. applied 18th

Boss, is it possible to check for someone if you have their GWF reference number?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2014
dortmund01:

How far boss? are u there now?
mine isn't ready. just left, d place is filled up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 10:26am On Sep 12, 2014
dortmund01:

Boss, is it possible to check for someone if you have their GWF reference number?
I don't think so. people are really getting angry there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dortmund01: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2014
EAkoteyon:
I don't think so. people are really getting angry there

ehn ehn. M thinking of coming down cos I want to travel on monday. Im in two minds now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2014
I was told they received new passports and documents today. Till next week before another batch will come.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2014
dortmund01:

ehn ehn. M thinking of coming down cos I want to travel on monday. Im in two minds now.
have u received message? If u have I believe it's there as they just received new batch this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by xkobans: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014
EAkoteyon:
have u received message? If u have I believe it's there as they just received new batch this morning.

When u say "just received", do u mean while you were there or earlier this morning?

Again what message were you referring to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2014
kemkem30: congratulations everyone that has received their visa(s). i wish everyone waiting a blessed and high BP free period.
Please help a sister out. My mathematics is not that bad but i need reassurance.
I am going to uk with my 2 kids. i am to have 920 x 9=8280 for them, 7380 for my self and 19150 for tuition. total being 34810GBP. i paid 9,500000naira into my account on the 26th of August. i have not had lower than that since. infact i have about 9800000 now. so please when will my 28th day be. on what day should i print? when should i apply? please help! @everybody!!!!!!

Using the Oanda exchange rate for the day you paid in the N9.5m which is N273.04/£1 at 26th August, you had the equivalent of £34,793. Fortunately the exchange rate used by UKVI is that of the day you applied online(i.e the day you paid for your application) so let's hope it doesn't go back up towards that 273 by your 28th day cos it would affect the cycle. As at today's rate of N267.175/£1 that 9.5m is £35,557 so let's hope the exchange rate remains sub N270/£1 so that your 28days cycle isn't affected.

Notice I didn't mention the fact that your current balance is N9.8m because its the balance at the beginning of your 28days cycle that really matters. Your cycle is complete by 23rd September so you can print on that day and also apply same day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by paradisewoods: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2014
dortmund01:

Paradisewood, please do you know the time it actually changed to ready for collection or when u got that e-mail?

2:30pm same day

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by paradisewoods: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2014
EAkoteyon: I was told they received new passports and documents today. Till next week before another batch will come.

i thought u said you status changed to "ready for pickup " so what happened that it wasn't there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2014
xkobans:

When u say "just received", do u mean while you were there or earlier this morning?

Again what message were you referring to?
earlier this morning I mean. message from either ukvi or Teleperformance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2014
paradisewoods:

i thought u said you status changed to "ready for pickup " so what happened that it wasn't there?
I just went to check, I didn't c mail to that effect.
applied 18th.
I know my God is in control.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by xkobans: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2014
EAkoteyon:
earlier this morning I mean. message from either ukvi or Teleperformance

Yes, I got a mail from teleperformance informing me that a decision was made on my application, and that I should expect my package within the next few days..bla bla bla.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kemkem30(f): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2014
HudsonBanks:

Using the Oanda exchange rate for the day you paid in the N9.5m which is N273.04/£1 at 26th August, you had the equivalent of £34,793. Fortunately the exchange rate used by UKVI is that of the day you applied online(i.e the day you paid for your application) so let's hope it doesn't go back up towards that 273 by your 28th day cos it would affect the cycle. As at today's rate of N267.175/£1 that 9.5m is £35,557 so let's hope the exchange rate remains sub N270/£1 so that your 28days cycle isn't affected.

Notice I didn't mention the fact that your current balance is N9.8m because its the balance at the beginning of your 28days cycle that really matters. Your cycle is complete by 23rd September so you can print on that day and also apply same day.

yes, my initial plan was to pay school fees and get a new CAS while ensuring my balance covers my maintenance hence the reason for taking it to N9.8m. so, i am indeed glad and hopeful that the exchange rate remains as low as it is.
Thanks for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
*sips green tea*
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by xkobans: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Omw.... #faith #fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GVA: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
xkobans: Omw.... #faith #fingers crossed

Na wa ohhhh. Teleperformance oh!!!!!!! My sister did her interview on the 29th, when will they give her her passport??. She has booked her flight already for the 20th. She resumes school on the 22nd. We all really worried. Praying for Gods intervention.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
GVA:

Na wa ohhhh. Teleperformance oh!!!!!!! My sister did her interview on the 29th, when will they give her her passport??. She has booked her flight already for the 20th. She resumes school on the 22nd. We all really worried. Praying for Gods intervention.

The 15th wd is 19th of sept, don't think it would be ready by then considering that the time range people have been able to pick up is 19 to 22 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by xkobans: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ready for collection.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
xkobans: Ready for collection.

grin whoop! Whoop!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2014

U mean status has changed to ready for collection? I got same message this morning
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by xkobans: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
tobee:

U mean status has changed to ready for collection? I got same message this morning

Status changed plus I got a mail as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by xkobans: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
gbemmiey:

grin whoop! Whoop!

Thank u oo. Make I go collect am. Il b back with d good news....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
kemkem30:

yes, my initial plan was to pay school fees and get a new CAS while ensuring my balance covers my maintenance hence the reason for taking it to N9.8m. so, i am indeed glad and hopeful that the exchange rate remains as low as it is.
Thanks for your response

@ kemkem30 if you are applying with yur kids then your spouse need to apply with you or else they will just grant only your visa and refused the kids please take note of this nformation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dortmund01: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2014

Mine too changed to ready for collection. Heading down there guys.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Guess that's 20 21 22. Next 25! grin Insha Allah . All the best guys. Barka jummah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
gbemmiey: Guess that's 20 21 22. Next 25! grin Insha Allah . All the best guys. Barka jummah

@ gbemmiey is there anybody that apply from teleperfomance and got approval email?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

@ gbemmiey is there anybody that apply from teleperfomance and got approval email?

No, i don't think so, just mails that decision has been made, or for pick up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sunvick(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Yeepppppkkpaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Your passport and any returned supporting documentation is now ready for collection.

Tele invasion mode activated.
since 21th it is now ready for collection
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
sunvick: Yeepppppkkpaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Your passport and any returned supporting documentation is now ready for collection.

Tele invasion mode activated.
since 21th it is now ready for collection
undecided . take it easy with ur invasion oo..invade only ur files....

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.