Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,949 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:49 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (870390 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

@ kemkem30 if you are applying with yur kids then your spouse need to apply with you or else they will just grant only your visa and refused the kids please take note of this nformation

I'm not sure that is entirely true or do you have any official link to back that statement up?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Ruleogo: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Got a confirmation mail since Monday to pick up after two working days but still not ready till today.....ikeja peeps is anyone in that situation too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ruleogo: Got a confirmation mail since Monday to pick up after two working days but still not ready till today.....ikeja peeps is anyone in that situation too.

Have u been @ d office ?? Or u waiting for d msg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Ruleogo: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
Was there this afternoon.they are saying is not yet with them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ruleogo: Was there this afternoon.they are saying is not yet with them.
Mine was Wednesday I got my msg...will be there on Monday..cuz me don book flight
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Ruleogo: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
All is well......although i applied with my wife and baby.but she was the only one that got the confirmation mail, but we both applied as students and all in one package.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by daintydee: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
sunvick: Yeepppppkkpaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Your passport and any returned supporting documentation is now ready for collection.

Tele invasion mode activated.
since 21th it is now ready for collection

Myself and my friend applied on the 21st too ooo and my status is still showing recieved by ukvi 21st waiting for decision to be made, while that of my friend is showing application submitted 21st waiting to be dispatched to UKVI.
Teleperfomance will not give somebody high bp ooo
Somebody helpppppppppppppppppppppppp
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Pirooo(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
I submitted my application since 1st of sept. See below what 'Tele-ill-performance' tracking tool says.
Had I known, I would have visited this thread before submitting my application. School resumes next on 14th.
He who has ears...let him stay off Tele-ill-performance. #Gbam!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
justwise:

I'm not sure that is entirely true or do you have any official link to back that statement up?

@ justwise i have been searching for where that was found but still cant get it but will post it here as soon as i find it, and if you can remember that there was a lady on this trend that also said her kids visa was refused and hers was granted and the reason the ECO gave her was because her spouse did not apply with them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Pirooo: I submitted my application since 1st of sept. See below what 'Tele-ill-performance' tracking tool says.
Had I known, I would have visited this thread before submitting my application. School resumes next on 14th.
the same mine is saying, although I registered after I submitted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
justwise:

@ justwise here is the link below and you can see that information under child ( 3 )

http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/International-Students/Immigration-/Dependants/#
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

@ justwise i have been searching for where that was found but still cant get it but will post it here as soon as i find it, and if you can remember that there was a lady on this trend that also said her kids visa was refused and hers was granted and the reason the ECO gave her was because her spouse did not apply with them.

I pretty much doubt that, only if there was no arrangement made for the kids...things like child care, nanny etc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Pirooo(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
EAkoteyon:
the same mine is saying, although I registered after I submitted.
@EAkoteyon,
When did you make your submission?
I registered before making submission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Pirooo: I submitted my application since 1st of sept. See below what 'Tele-ill-performance' tracking tool says.

Have u contacted ukvi to know the status of your application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sunvick(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
kingsilly:
undecided . take it easy with ur invasion oo..invade only ur files....

Calm down bro, U will recieve ur goodnews sooner than U expect...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

@ justwise here is the link below and you can see that information under child ( 3 )

You are referring to the highlighted part of my attachment?

Family does not necessarily mean husband only, kids, step daughter/brother, mother etc fits into the definition of family here.

In this case she is going with her kids (family/dependant) and they are applying together(considering the highlighted part of bullet points) with all financial requirements met then she got nothing to worry about.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
justwise: [/b]

I pretty much doubt that, only if there was no arrangement made for the kids...things like child care, nanny etc
Open the link i pasted and go to child ( 3 )
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
justwise:

You are referring to the highlighted part of my attachment?

go to under Your child or children

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Missyrety: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
I submitted my application on 26th of August at teleperformance,did anyone here submit that week and what does your tracking say?
I am getting impatient because my school resumes soon
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
I am elated! I finally got my passport today from Teleperformance. Myself, hubby and two kids were issued the visa. Thank u all nairalanders. Justwise, SpikesC and all.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Pirooo(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
gbemmiey:

Have u contacted ukvi to know the status of your application?

Yea...I did 2 days back. They replied with a lengthy mail saying there was no update on my application.

Another inquiry I made yesterday has received no response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
tobee: I am elated! I finally got my passport today from Teleperformance. Myself, hubby and two kids were issued the visa. Thank u all nairalanders. Justwise, SpikesC and all.

Congrats cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
tobee: I am elated! I finally got my passport today from Teleperformance. Myself, hubby and two kids were issued the visa. Thank u all nairalanders. Justwise, SpikesC and all.

congrats cool

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bambamzzzz:
Open the link i pasted and go to child ( 3 )

I once read that the two parents must be present in the uk, or be applying together with the kids before kids will be issued the visa. I really can't remember where though. That's why my husband applied with us. He actually has a valid visa but because of that clause, he had to apply again. If I find it, I will post the link.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Missyrety: I submitted my application on 26th of August at teleperformance,did anyone here submit that week and what does your tracking say?
I am getting impatient because my school resumes soon

25th , tracking: received by ukvi for decision to be made. Ukvi: decision made on 2/9/14. Might take few days b4 you can pick up bla bla bla. Went to tele on Wednesday not yet there.

Conclusion: we still have to wait for 15wd or more
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
tobee:

I once read that the two parents must be present in the uk, or be applying together with the kids before kids will be issued the visa. I really can't remember where though. That's why my husband applied with us. He actually has a valid visa but because of that clause, he had to apply again. If I find it, I will post the link.

here is the link below and its under your child or children ( 3 )

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Allenbaba(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
muhddeen3: Hi guys. I applied for my visa at the vfs office in Abuja on monday 8/9/14 and I just got a mail thati it has been issued and I'll be receiving it in 2 working days. This thread has been most helpful. Thanks guys.

Middlesex students make some noise!!

Up Middlesex. I'm going to Middlesex too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

go to under Your child or children

Yes i saw that and there is exceptions to that rule as highlighted in my attachment.

If for example the husband has a good job in Nigeria you don't expect him to resign or take a year leave to be with the wife in the UK

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2014

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

here is the link below and its under your child or children ( 3 )

Yeah that's it. @ KemKem, if u can, let ur husband apply with u. If not, let him write a consent letter to the uk embassy; add it to the documents u re submitting and then prayyyyyy!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by paradisewoods: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
got my visa today. I don comot for Teleperformance phantasmagoria. @tobee @eaktoyen best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jangolo: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Got My Passport Today And I Applied On The 18th Of August.

Terrible Teleperformance but i thank God no rejection.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.