Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (869960 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
coolatleast we getting updates from Tele. see as everyone dey pick date. mine is 25TH. congrats Hudson,paradisewoods, jay ;Datleast we getting updates from Tele. see as everyone dey pick date. mine is 25TH. congrats Hudson,paradisewoods, jay wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
bennieboom: Hi everyone I just gt my visa out from Teleperformance i noticed d status changed ds afternoon and immediately headed there. Bn a long wait since 15Aug but the wait is over. Thanx to all those who supported those of us traumatized by Teleperformance's performance.
Phew!!!

congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
HudsonBanks:

Thank youuuu! grin Yours is very close by.

haha I wish, thanks tho
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bennieboom(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
gbemmiey:

congrats

Thanks alot... smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sunvick(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
Teleperformance plzzz ohh.

seeing a glimpse of light frm d long wait.... Since 21th ohh

Congrats to U guys who have recieved thiers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
congrats to u guys.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
HudsonBanks: Finally finally finally!!! Applying at Abuja has paid off beyond my imagination shocked My approval email just came in barely 15 mins ago oo! Applied just this Monday making it just 3 working days processing time. Too amazing!

To everyone one on here helping out, God bless you MEGA-LYYY especially my Oga Justwise, my twin spikesC wink, Emmagency, DonOms, my partner Bambamzzzz and many more I'm too excited to mention not forgetting my humble KEKE pilot that took me to Abuja in one piecegrin. God really bless you all and give you your hearts desires & many more!

To the rest of this our big family waiting on their visas, We serve a living God that never fails. Holy ghost fire on Teleperformance's bottom! Your approval is on the way.

Thank you!

Congrats man cool

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jamela(f): 1:28am On Sep 12, 2014
#Team Ikeja appointments next week. Pls what's the best airline to book a day to departure at reasonable rates?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jangolo: 6:26am On Sep 12, 2014
Morning,
Please keep us updated on Teleperformance. Going there later today. Applied on the 18th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jangolo: 6:31am On Sep 12, 2014
Guys Big Announcement. Teleperformance is taking over all Visa Applications in Nigeria. VFS is not processing Visa applications anymore from the end of septemeber.

" By the end of September 2014 our new commercial partner, Teleperformance Ltd, will take over management of our visa application centres in Nigeria.

On Monday 15 September, the VFS centre in Abuja will close and the new Teleperformance visa centre will open.

VFS will continue to operate the visa application centre in Ikeja, until Friday 27 September. Teleperformance will open its new centre in Ikeja from Monday 29 September."

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nigeria-apply-for-a-uk-visa/apply-for-a-uk-visa-in-nigeria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by xkobans: 6:46am On Sep 12, 2014
jangolo: Guys Big Announcement. Teleperformance is taking over all Visa Applications in Nigeria. VFS is not processing Visa applications anymore from the end of septemeber.

" By the end of September 2014 our new commercial partner, Teleperformance Ltd, will take over management of our visa application centres in Nigeria.

On Monday 15 September, the VFS centre in Abuja will close and the new Teleperformance visa centre will open.

VFS will continue to operate the visa application centre in Ikeja, until Friday 27 September. Teleperformance will open its new centre in Ikeja from Monday 29 September."

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nigeria-apply-for-a-uk-visa/apply-for-a-uk-visa-in-nigeria

Beginning of the end.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by xkobans: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2014
So i woke up this morning and Lo and behold, Teleperformance had contacted me. The mail reads thus ;

"UK Visas & Immigration completed the assessment of your application on 12/09/2014 and made their decision. Your passport is now being returned to your point of application"

However, on monday I got a mail from ukvi on monday which also reads thus;

" Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigrations international
enquiry services.

As per the information we can retrieve from the system, a decision has been
made regarding the application and you soon shall be contacted by the VAC
about the outcome."

Analysing these two messages, it obvious that there is some form of contradiction, someone is obviously twisting the truth. If as at Monday, a decision was made according to ukvi, which decision does Teleperformance claim was made again this morning?

Somebody is lying!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2014
jangolo: Guys Big Announcement. Teleperformance is taking over all Visa Applications in Nigeria. VFS is not processing Visa applications anymore from the end of septemeber.

Oh ohhh many of us saw this coming angry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2014
xkobans: So i woke up this morning and Lo and behold, Teleperformance had contacted me. The mail reads thus ;

"UK Visas & Immigration completed the assessment of your application on 12/09/2014 and made their decision. Your passport is now being returned to your point of application"

enquiry services.

about the outcome."

Analysing these two messages, it obvious that there is some form of contradiction, someone is obviously twisting the truth. If as at Monday, a decision was made according to ukvi, which decision does Teleperformance claim was made again this morning?

Somebody is lying!

Obviously teleperformance are the shameless "liars liars pants on fire", I think you should push your storming of their office till Monday. Now the incompetent fellows are taking over visa applications, God abeg oo.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by xkobans: 7:36am On Sep 12, 2014
HudsonBanks:

Obviously teleperformance are the shameless "liars liars pants on fire", I think you should push your storming of their office till Monday. Now the incompetent fellows are taking over visa applications, God abeg oo.

Taking paradise's experience with them yesterday into consideration, I think it's safe to assume that my package will be ready by the end of the day. Because, he received a similar mail yesterday morning and by evening he got an update that his package was ready for pick up. Sadly the message came in late. I ain't taking no chances with these guys. Wish me GODSPEED

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 7:49am On Sep 12, 2014
xkobans: So i woke up this morning and Lo and behold, Teleperformance had contacted me. The mail reads thus ;

enquiry services.

about the outcome."

So

when did u apply. I did on 18th and going there now. no mail though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by xkobans: 7:50am On Sep 12, 2014
EAkoteyon:

20th, Please send an update when you get there. I'm right behind you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 7:57am On Sep 12, 2014
xkobans:

20th, Please send an update when you get there. I'm right behind you.
alright
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2014
HudsonBanks:

Oh ohhh many of us saw this coming angry
Tank God they let us submit first b4 doing it....whew.. cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nageo(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2014
kingsilly:
Tank God they let us submit first b4 doing it....whew.. cool
Yes oo..has your status online changed to ready for collection?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kingsilly(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2014
Nageo:
Yes oo..has your status online changed to ready for collection?

STILL ON TRANSIT....got my approval mail Wednesday..so xpecting a msg today by the Grace of God

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by binhozie(m): 8:50am On Sep 12, 2014
Please does inter-school transfer work in the uk?

Like can I use my first year credits and transfer to another university in my second year?

University Of East London is really at the bottom of the rankings (121/122) and a lot of negative reviews about the place so I wish to transfer after my first year

I hope this will be possible?

Cc justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by maka11: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2014
Please team 22nd of august where u @ o teleperformance chai!!!...#derisgodooo.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kemkem30(f): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2014
congratulations everyone that has received their visa(s). i wish everyone waiting a blessed and high BP free period.
Please help a sister out. My mathematics is not that bad but i need reassurance.
I am going to uk with my 2 kids. i am to have 920 x 9=8280 for them, 7380 for my self and 19150 for tuition. total being 34810GBP. i paid 9,500000naira into my account on the 26th of August. i have not had lower than that since. infact i have about 9800000 now. so please when will my 28th day be. on what day should i print? when should i apply? please help! @everybody!!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dortmund01: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2014

enquiry services.

about the outcome."

Somebody is lying!

@xkobans, I got the same e-mail oh. should start getting ready oh. My friend said it is either with them already or among the ones they will pick before noon today. I am in Ibadan. I really wish to get it today. I hope the status can change before 12, so that I can jump down to get it. Which skool are u headed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dortmund01: 9:51am On Sep 12, 2014
maka11: Please team 22nd of august where u @ o teleperformance chai!!!...#derisgodooo.

I submitted 22nd of August too but got a mail that a decision has been made from Teleperformance but my status has not updated to ready for collection yet. what about u?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sunvick(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2014
UK Visas & Immigration has now assessed your UK visa application and made a decision. Your documents and the decision will be sent back to the either the UK Visa Application Centre where you applied, where we will contact you by email over the next few days to collect them, or if you are using the courier return service, will be sent directly back to the address you provided.

Please note that Teleperformance does not know the outcome of the assessment and has played no role in the decision-making process.

Kind regards,

Teleperformance
UK Visa Application Centre

folks I got dis mail this mornin, buh what I don't get is if this mail is coming from Tele UK abi Tele Nija branch. Anyway they shold be prepared for na invasion.
21th Aug.
Guys who went there today shld update us ohh pls..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2014
binhozie: Please does inter-school transfer work in the uk?

Like can I use my first year credits and transfer to another university in my second year?

University Of East London is really at the bottom of the rankings (121/122) and a lot of negative reviews about the place so I wish to transfer after my first year

I hope this will be possible?

Cc justwise

That is possible, some schools allows it while some don't, you need to find out from your department first.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dortmund01: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2014
xkobans:

Taking paradise's experience with them yesterday into consideration, I think it's safe to assume that my package will be ready by the end of the day. Because, he received a similar mail yesterday morning and by evening he got an update that his package was ready for pick up. Sadly the message came in late. I ain't taking no chances with these guys. Wish me GODSPEED

Yeah, you are right. I hope the status could change to ready for collection before 12am so that I can head down to the place cos I want to travel on monday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by EAkoteyon: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2014
I'm presently sitting at d reception, a lot of people here for collection. I'm number 38 and has been here since 09:04.
I'm hoping I'll get it cos no email. applied 18th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dortmund01: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2014
EAkoteyon:

How far boss? are u there now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dortmund01: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2014
paradisewoods:

my status just change to UK Visas & Immigration
completed the assessment of
your application on
11/09/2014 and made their
decision. Your passport is
now being returned to your
point of application. can u imagine i submitted since 19th o

Paradisewood, please do you know the time it actually changed to ready for collection or when u got that e-mail?

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.