Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:29 PM

My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me (3650 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by drbigdaddyg(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2005
Please Nigerian guys and babes, I am a victim.

My babe who does as if she will die if I leave her, went into a relationship with another guy though still in secret. Not only that, she slept with him only in two days of meeting. How can she had been so cheap? I heard that from the most reliable source who saw that happening though we've not let her known what has happened.

What should I do to make her feel the pains just as I am feeling right now. Should I still continue with such relationship?
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by CimonJorr(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2005
Bro...

Walk away... tongue cry
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by CalabarMan(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2005
Nope don't walk away, you need to confirm for your self, setup a trap, catch her in the act then confront her. If you have a big heart, love her, she is really sorry and ask for forgiveness. Then forgive her, discuss what led to it, see if you can fill in the gaps and continue with the relationship. Most guys cheat or have cheated, some have been caught and forgiven, we also need to learn to forgive and forget. It is a two way thing.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by jogego(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2005
so?? what else is new? Welcome to the real world my friend. Be careful of so called reliable sources. In any case, if you can believe an external party rather than your girlfriend, something aint right
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by tayotina(f): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2005
A reliable source?? You have no point dear. So far, you have just heard, you have not yet seen, right? How much to you trust your girl?
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by shockreaction(m): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2005
Reliable source? Are there photos or a video recording? Uh... why don't you just meet her and ask her if she cheated on you as has been told by some other person. You're both mature individuals. If she denies it, you shouldn't have to be bothered as there is nothing to hold on to.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by c0dec(m): 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2005
Who's the daddy now? cool

Why don't we get "cheaters" to investigate? wink
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by uche777(f): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2005
Hey drbigdaddyg,

Don't let a third party destroy your relationship. If you didnt catch her red-handed then you have no point, but I must say watch her closely. If posiible, set a trap or something of that nature and see what happens. I think a damn reliable source should not let you panick until you catch her yourself.

Then if it is true my dear, if you really love her, sit her down and have a heart-to-heart talk with her. If she is not sorry for what she did men just walk away and know that she is not meant for you, but if she is repentant, forgive her. Afterall to err is human and to forgive is divine.

Take am easy o grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by legry(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2005
look she did it and we both know she did it. The question now is can you stay with the betrayal or not if you can stay if you cant then move on and dont waste anytime about the moving "this my friend is a very strong advice from me to you" if youy can take it make amends but if you cant move on and move on fast or years from now you'll still be thinking how did it get to this for me
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by obong(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2005
Tell her you know what happened, and then leave her. Life will handle the rest
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by tayotina(f): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2005
So you guys mean a third party can easily destroy your relationship? Unbelievable.  Please mr. biggs abi whats the name, have a chat with your girl before you do anything you would regret later.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by obong(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2005
Dont listen to the women on here. They always want you to forgive a cheating lady. If it was a guy that cheated on a girl, thy would tell the victim to leave him
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by pkrix(m): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2005
People try to be good atimes. And some people try to be good always. But which ever category you, drbiggdaddyg, fall into, what I am saying is that it's not good to be good sometimes.

If you accept her back pretending to be good, she will live always under a feeling of guilt and that will definitely tampers the joy of the relationship.

So, the best thing to do now is for you to discharge her, though without cruelty.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by Pinky(f): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2005
d something something {ur name is too long, sorry i cant type} but do confront ur girl with the accusation, dont jump into conclusions
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by tayotina(f): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2005
Obong what if the so called third party had ulterior motives. Mrbiggs please don't let obong and the rest mislead you. Talk to your girl, ask questions and if truly she is cheating on you, then you can walk out if you want to and you can also forgive her if you want to. Above all follow your heart.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by Chxta(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2005
Wha can I say? This is a difficult situation my guy and I don't envy you.

Now let's try and be mature here:
1)How do you feel about her?
2)How does she feel about you?
3)What is missing in your relationship that could have made her do what she did?
4)How accurate is this 3rd party source?
5)Is she sorry?
6)Can you really forgive? (I never encourage forgetfulness)

The truth of the matter is this... In life we all make mistakes. And let us not forget that a relationship needs constant bursts of fire for it to remain fresh. Take a look at yourself and ask yourself truthfully, could it be because some of that fire in your relationship has dimmed that she looked for it elsewhere? If yo forgive her and you go back to a semblance of the way things were before (it can never really be the same), would you be able to trust her again? Have you ever cheated before (and not just on her)?

What I can tell you is this: I once had a girl like you who was right for me in all respects, and I left her because of an indiscretion on her part. Thank God, I've found one whom I rate higher, but then I was only lucky. Not everyone has that kind of luck. So, first things first, call her to order, let her know that you know (or believe), and let her desist. Then weigh her up. If she's worth it, then stay.

If na she be ya own e no get wetin u wan do!
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by legry(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2005
Meet the girl dude confront her about it and know she would probably deny it and maybe she would admit, which ever way your still in a jam or fix. So how do you get out of it ill tell you how, Trust no one but your heart. i tell you if you listen to the girl or you listen to your friends you will remain in the same spot no matter how long. just like i told you before dude if you can take it remain if you cant roll on and dont ever look back and make these decisions fast .
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by Pinky(f): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2005
am tripping for legry's replies today o! legry re u sure u aint reading out of a book?
anyway i think our guy in question should do as legry says
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by tayotina(f): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2005
Oh boy you better be careful with the way you deal with this issue.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by Greatpeter(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2005
The bible says "who is just let him be just still, who is unjust let him be unjust still.

This needs patience and tolerance here.

Don't believe they said, anyone who believes they said without verification is running out of ideas.

You trust this damsel of yours still, love her infact start doing what you've not been doing for her before.

Let her feel the heat of the love like never before. I mean trip her with love.

Ask her point blank if it will be good or how will she feel if she finds out that you cheated on her?

Let her answer and put it to her that Mr lagbaja told me so..so..and so.

Let her see Mr lagbaja that told you face to face to give evidence or explain how she caught her.

you will get the truth form there.

If she's sober and pleaded for forgiveness(in case she did it) forgive her still and you may give her another chance.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by hotangel2(f): 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2005
Find out the truth yourself, if it's true, dump her. Relaiable sources are mostly not relaible.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by Chxta(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2005
Greatpeter:

The bible says "who is just let him be just still, who is unjust let him be unjust still.

This needs patience and tolerance here.

Don't believe they said, anyone who believes they said without verification is running out of ideas.

You trust this damsel of yours still, love her infact start doing what you've not been doing for her before.

Let her feel the heat of the love like never before. I mean trip her with love.

Ask put it point blank to her that will it be good or how will she feel if she finds out that you cheated on her?

Let her answer and put it to her that Mr lagbaja told me so..so..and so.

Let her see Mr lagbaja that told you face to face to give evidence or explain how she caught her.

you will get the truth form there.

If she's sober and pleaded for forgiveness(in case she did it) forgive her still and you may give her another chance.

Una no dey comot una head from dat book sef? Efri where I turn I go dey hear bible says bible says. Quoran says nko?
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by obong(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2005
tayotina? what motives. ?

Even if your source is lying, which they probably aren't, there are a lot of girls out there that you can find. Leave a cheater a lone. aside from heartbreak she can bring you diseases.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by CimonJorr(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2005
This is from one brother to another....

Truthfully, there's no quick fix for this situation you're in..

I still suggest you walk away... I've been in this exact situation before.. and guess what?.. I forgave the babe involved.. and guess what??... she went back to her cheating ways.. maybe if I had dumped her when I first found out about it [and guess from who - her 'humble' self], I would have been able to walk away with some degree of dignity and self-respect.. but as it was that wasn't the case.. and the hurt lingers on, even after all this time..

Let's try to look at this objectively..

Let's say she's not cheating on you, and you confront her.. she'll tell you that she isnt in any relationship, and you'll most likely believe she's lying [since you doubted her in the first instance..]
Bottom line, the trust isnt there and the relationship may head down the river..

Let's say she is cheating on you, and you confront her.. one of two things can happen.. either she lies and says "No" or tells you the truth and says yes..
If she says yes, then she'll either bone and act like it was your fault, or try to justify her actions.. either way, the trust is also gone, since she could do this to you.. [if you forgive her, there's no guarantee she'll repent and stop]
If she lies and says no.. it's now left for you to either get the proof that she's lying, or live with the doubt..

either way, the trust is damaged and may be gone [or in the process of going]...

Say you persevere and try to get the evidence, which you may or may not get, any small thing or nuance would have deeper meanings that they actually have.. you may even begin to see things which aren't there..

So, for your own sanity..

Walk away....

[obviously before you posted this article, I believe you actually took the pains to try and get proof of the incident.. if you haven't, well... that's a starting point...]

I wish you well..

Saint...
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by Missworld(f): 5:12am On Jul 14, 2005
I'm a lady but I hope you gentlemen won't mind.
Well if I'm in you situation which I've been into before, I don't have to hear from any source. As soon as I sensed an unusual motions in the relationship, I will speak my mind before any other kiss. Honestly, if someone that I love decided to "cheat"/ betray me for whatever reason, I will forgive the person as I get ready to move on to look for someone that could love and cherish me. The best we can do is to become friends and nothing more because there's nothing else there for me not even the trust. Therefore, take it easy, make sure that you've heard right then carefully make your decisions because you won't want to live in regrets. Besides, there are many diseases out there and you don't wanna be a victim either!
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by tayotina(f): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2005
Mrbigs please follow your heart. It's very important. I still maintain my stand on this issue - find out from her before you do anything.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by thefox(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2005
Heys guys, this is a really tricky issue. I feel your pain and all that but I must be very objective here: how reliable is this source of yours? How much do you trust [your] girl?

I am a sucker for love and I firmly believe that what will be will be. Man if you really love the girl, then confront her with your accusations, depending on how she reacts, then take appropriate actions.

Please be very careful in how you handle the situation, ok?
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by hopy2005(f): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2005
U guys,
have u been faithful to ur spouse, u see wht ever a man sold in life the same shall he reap, u can be living unfaithful to ur spouse and expect her to remain stagnant watchin u, no, things are not done like tht, we gurls are also human beings , so I think evry gurl deserves love and respect from a guy.

And where by, u find out tht ur baby is not faithful to u again as to compare to when u guys started, u can't just chase her away or start matriting her, but correct in love, try and find out why she is reactin in such manner, Yes we're human, we 're bond to make mistake in life, Infact I want to say tht there we be no sucessful relationship if there is no misunderstanding.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by Pinky(f): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2005
this is a new twist in the tale, a part no one ever thot of... hopy2005. i quote agree with u.. we need to know if this guy has ever cheated on d girl or done something terrible to make her wanna retaliate..
knowing guys for wat they re. .. after offending us in private, they come out to the public screaming BLUE MURDER shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by jogego(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2005
Nonsense and ingredience. Typical warped female way of thinking. So your boyfriend cheats, the best form of revenge as far as u are concerened is to also cheat. So who loses? you or him? angry If you female librationists like it or not, it has always been a man's world. I as an individual can forgive a man cheating, a woman cheating, is just damn unacceptable.

As the Yorubas would say, Baba, baba gbogbo aiye ni. And therein lies the truth. A man can just look at a woman and see her as a sex object. Majority of women have to get emotionally involved b4 jumping into bed with another man. The emotional part is the reason why you girls love pre-intimacy so much. Its all in your mind.

SO if your boyfriend cheats, kick his ass. You are worth much more than that. Dont demean yourself, dont devalue your body by joining him in the atrocity.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by Missworld(f): 4:55am On Jul 19, 2005
jogego:

Nonsense and ingredience. Typical warped female way of thinking. So your boyfriend cheats, the best form of revenge as far as you are concerened is to also cheat. So who loses? you or him? angry If you female librationists like it or not, it has always been a man's world. I as an individual can forgive a man cheating, a woman cheating, is just damn unacceptable.

As the Yorubas would say, Baba, baba gbogbo aiye ni. And therein lies the truth. A man can just look at a woman and see her as a sex object. Majority of women have to get emotionally involved before jumping into bed with another man. The emotional part is the reason why you girls love pre-intimacy so much. Its all in your mind.

SO if your boyfriend cheats, kick his ass. You are worth much more than that. Dont demean yourself, don't devalue your body by joining him in the atrocity.

I partially agree with you but I completely disagree where you said that ".....it has always been a man's world" No way! it's only a man's world when you guys are playing games, manipulating minds, lying through your teeth, cheating, etc. Wait till you find the right person then you will experience the power of love. With or without even knowing it, you will let her be your queen now tell me how it's your world in such Paradise? Thanks for the advice about kicking his ass and not devaluing our body. I can't understand why some ladies revenge in such a way but as for me, I will swallow it and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by nike4luv(f): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2005
Ask her..if she submits dat she did...let her down..slowly..or just do eye for an eye..tooth for a tooth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? / The Girl Secret You Really Should Know / How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.