Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me (3649 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by CimonJorr(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2005
@ Nike4luv...

That's not realistic...
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by legry(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2005
do you people know that love has a very heavy say in this matter, do y'all know that. do you think its so easy to just tell the one you love and want to die for i dont want you no more. do you think its so easy? well if you do then you had better just back track and know it is not so dont be quick to say dump him, throw her out, kick his butt out blah blah blah.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by nike4luv(f): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2005
yea..but she was unfaithful to u..how can u deal wit dat..it makes you feel impotent innit..shows dat she gets wot u dont offer herfrom sum1 else..
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by CimonJorr(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2005
nike4luv:

yea..but she was unfaithful to you..how can you deal wit that..it makes you feel impotent innit..shows that she gets wot you don't offer herfrom sum1 else..

Is that how you view life?? ...

[Just curious... ]
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by nike4luv(f): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2005
oh..i give up CJ
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by legry(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2005
Nike4luv
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by nike4luv(f): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2005
@ legry..wot me do now?
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by Chigszy(f): 2:11am On Jul 20, 2005
keep her or leave her!
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by legry(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2005
Nike4luv why you give up on CJ
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by nike4luv(f): 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2005

[Just curious... ]
[quote][/quote]

i just say it how it is CJ
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by CimonJorr(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2005
CimonJorr:

nike4luv link=topic=828.msg14677#msg14677 date=1121765392:

yea..but she was unfaithful to you..how can you deal wit that..it makes you feel impotent innit..shows that she gets wot you don't offer herfrom sum1 else..

[Just curious... ]
nike4luv:

[Just curious... ]

i just say it how it is CJ

Baby girl...

When you've walked these streets before, you kind of know the terrain.. and you know that some times it's not your fault when things don't happen according to plan.. I know I told myself I wasn't going to discuss this.. [because it still hurts when I think of it.. ] but when you're in love, and there's nothing in the world you wouldn't do for that person, and you experience that kind of betrayal... there's no amount of words that can take away the pain.. you analyse the situation in your head constantly.. over and over again.. [like the words of that Nelly/Tim McGraw song.. ].. and you constantly come to the conclusion that you really did no wrong.. and it hurts.. other people outside the relationship.. your friends.. her friends.. don't seem to understand why things went that way.. and you know you're a better person that the person she left you to be with.. but you hold you head high because  you believe.. no.. you know that given another opportunity, there's nothing you could change that would make things better.. you leave matters, knowing you gave it your best shot.. and leave the rest to God..

But guess what...

It Still Hurts.....  cry
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by hotangel2(f): 3:51am On Jul 22, 2005
Awww... Simon, don't let it hurt you anymore..okay. I am here to console you and make you the happiest man in the world. cheesy..

I love Nelly and Tim Mcgraw.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by Missworld(f): 4:24am On Jul 22, 2005
Though it's simply unbearable to think about letting go of someone you love but sometimes you just have to let it be. Just take heart and you'll be fine.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by legry(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2005
I think we all need to have our heart broken at least once in our life time cause if you dont, you live in this naive world of thinking thst lies and betrayal does not exist and i tell you Heartbreaks also brings maturity. So for those that have seen it Thumbsup and for that have not well ............
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by nike4luv(f): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2005
Hey CJ,
wel..sorry dat had to happen to u but trust me...one feels de same way evry single time ur heart is broken..i hav experiences, so sorry if dat first post annoyed u..just take heart okay?
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by CimonJorr(m): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2005
No worries... Wasn't annoyed..

To use the lyrics of a popular song..

"I'm back on my feet again..."

But still, it serves no healthy purpose to re-open old wounds, because they wont heal well that way..
I just wanted to give you a different view on life..
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by twinkledew(f): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2005
if u ask her i doubt it if she would say yes me luv i cheated on u (No she would not). which gurl will come clean to their guy and say yes i cheated or i am cheating on u. but u can not believe a third party. the person might have some issues with ur gurl. the decision is urs but the only thing u need to think of, as some peeps in here have mentioned is do u love her and can u cope with the relationship after she cheated on u. best of luck.
If i cheat on me guy i wld tell him becos of the way we started together.we tell eachother things. but i wld never cheat on u cutie boo.lol kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by yomidipset4eva(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2005
twinkledew:

if you ask her i doubt it if she would say yes me love i cheated on you (No she would not). which girl will come clean to their guy and say yes i cheated or i am cheating on you. but you can not believe a third party. the person might have some issues with your girl. the decision is urs but the only thing you need to think of,  as some peeps in here have mentioned is do you love her and can you cope with the relationship after she cheated on you. best of luck.
If i cheat on me guy i would tell him because of the way we started together.we tell eachother things. but i would never cheat on you cutie boo.lol kiss

wish we had more females like you in the world cheesy ,I'm sure your BF wouldn't cheat on you either
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by goldenoc(f): 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2005
BY BOY DON'T MIND PEOPLE NASO DEM GO DE PUT THEIR MOUTH ANYHOW.

BUT IF YOU FEEL THAT IT IS TRUE, THEN LEFT WITH YOU.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by ToE: 2:16am On Jan 13, 2006
Listen, personally it can go both ways. This happened to me. I know you love her and want her, but remember for a girl to do that somethings missing.
Don't be chasing her, you will know if she deserves to be forgiven. Let her talk and LISTEN. Should be easier on you if it was just sex and there wasn't a relationship. Your girls human. And probably just wants to be with you right now. Put yourself in her shoes. Let he without sin cast the first stone. I get past it everyday by realizing my relationship was missing Passion. To be honest her cheating had me think and it has sparked a fucken forest fire and I have never looked back. I'm in a way, thankfull it happened.
Remember Relationships need the following Friendship,Respect,Passion. Or else don't bother/ grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by Chxta(m): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2006
Interesting reply from the new comer...
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by glodave(f): 1:52pm On May 04, 2006
ToE:

Listen, personally it can go both ways. This happened to me. I know you love her and want her, but remember for a girl to do that somethings missing.
Don't be chasing her, you will know if she deserves to be forgiven. Let her talk and LISTEN. Should be easier on you if it was just sex and there wasn't a relationship. Your girls human. And probably just wants to be with you right now. Put yourself in her shoes. Let he without sin cast the first stone. I get past it everyday by realizing my relationship was missing Passion. To be honest her cheating had me think and it has sparked a fucken forest fire and I have never looked back. I'm in a way, thankfull it happened.
Remember Relationships need the following Friendship,Respect,Passion. Or else don't bother/ grin
dat's a good one
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by 1Lola(f): 8:41pm On May 16, 2006
what the hell is wrong with you? lets be serious here , shes with someone else she dosnt love you
can you get the picture really you are being used
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by dachosen1(f): 8:42pm On May 16, 2006
i would have to agree with lola. for once she is rite
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by tbagging(m): 8:59pm On May 16, 2006
well, u need to confirm, then it its true , bust that side and move on, though it might be hard but thats life bro
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by BigSis(f): 3:39pm On May 17, 2006
Always be wary of the bearer of bad news. People have their own agendas. This person may actually secretively resent you and your girlfriend's relationship. Was this person a third party in the sex act with your girlfriend and other person? If not, how is this person a reliable source.

Don't make decisions based on what others say. You need to find out for yourself. Everybody who smiles in your face and eat your food isn't your body. Have you every heard of the Temptations. They have a classic song called "Smilin Faces." You need to check the lyrics outs.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by walemuse(m): 3:54pm On May 17, 2006
Though this is a bitter pill to swallow, I will advice that you don't make any hasty decision.Remain calm while you think of the best decision you can make at this time.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by DaHitler(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2006
Well, considering this is Nigeria, you could . . . like. . . hit her. grin

But I wont recommend it. Just leave the relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by beyunce(f): 9:22am On May 18, 2006
Well i guess thats up to u to decide wat u want to do.

If u really love and think u can for give her fine.

But if u think once a cheater always a cheater. then she doesnt deserve u.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by eveseh(f): 7:15pm On May 18, 2006
that's bad
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by diddy4(m): 3:32am On May 19, 2006
and what is keeping u from kicking her ass out of your life huh? which one is what will u do?

ok let me school u a lil bit. confirm it personally. if i were near u i would do it better but am not. try to catch them red handed or tell your source to get pixs. u might even pay for it cuzz that is what i did when people told me my ex was cheating. i spied on her myself and caught them red handed and i did what eerbody will do. i gave her a rose, kissed her passionately, looked her straight in the eye, removed my shades so she would see that look she loves seeing that made her fall for me, then i told her baby i love u so much but bitch, stay the fu*k away from me cuzz its over. so confirm and do your thing. goodluck grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by 2cantango(f): 3:37am On May 19, 2006
Lmao @diddy grin I'm lovin' your style cheesy at least you didn't beat her angry tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Girl Secret You Really Should Know / At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? / With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.