Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,771 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:38 PM

My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me (3657 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by diddy4(m): 3:39am On May 19, 2006
2cantango:

Lmao @diddy grin I'm lovin' your style cheesy at least you didn't beat her angry tongue

i didnt mean that beating thing, i was only joking hun. dont be mad at me. kiss wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2006
your last questions amaze me. if i were you i won't be even asking myself such question. F^ck that biatch off. She is nothing but a slut.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by lovestinks(f): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2006
@ poster,
poor darling i can feel your pain right now, but before you do anything rash like let ur jealousy and ego get the better of you, find out why she cheated on you, if she met the guy and slept with him 2 days later there must be something the guy did right that you still aint doing properly in all the time u guys being going out, so talk to her and find out cos it may help u in future relationships, like i always say most women ve reasons for cheating,

futhermore its funny to see people condeming and saying cast her out, thats really hipocrital i always say "who they catch na im be thief" how many girls or guys can say they are not guilty of this sin,

pls mr poster, know wat u want and dont let one mistake ruin wat u ve, and believe me there are no saints out there.dont be decieved, the angel u know, we all humans,
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by sammyjl(f): 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2006
cry So she cheated, dont you men do it aswell!?

I think you should take the advice from Jogego, Calabarman and Missworld. Its never gonna be the same again, believe me I know. Those thoughts will always be in your mind and even if you forgive her, you won't forget. The ball is in your hands.

See where your relationship stands and if it can pass this issue, if not, move on. She wont die if you live her, she'll eventually find someone else and perharps not cheat on the next person.

We are all tempted to cheat once in a while, but you gotta think about the person you are with and their feelings once they find out. If they don't find out, you'll know. This is how diseases like AIDS will never leave our precious world. Confront the lady and see where it ends.

We cannot tell you what to do.

Like I said: THE BALL IS IN YOUR HANDS
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by MOTURAYO: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2007
[b]hello smiley kiss[color=#770077][/color]
please dont live her, forgive her and called her, may be you have hot her before so forgive and forget, because if jesus did not forgive the word the dayz will be moanday, tearsday,westedday, thirstedday,fightday,shatterday,sadday, so forgive and forget called her and forgive her so that two of u can be amaganation
[/b]
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by abdulD1(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2007
Recently i've been suspecting my Girlfriend of cheating, 
with no proof, i didn't wanna talk to her about it so that we won't have trust issues because i really luv her,
Untill when i decided to tell her that i've been diagnosed with cancer and my doc said i'm gonna die at 25,
I even made a false confession that i cheated quite a few times (which ofcourse i didn't) and told her to carry on with her life and find someone else,
I guess she felt kinda sorry for me that i'm dying, she decided to confess too and told me all i needed to hear,
i've been with her for like 3 years now.
can you believe she's been cheating for almost 2 years?
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2008
@ drbiggy

girlfriend u called her, silly! she slept with anoda guy, so what, na 2day! Unfaithful u say. Are u not unfaithful to ur creator also? u ve no rite to judge her actions. u gat a problem, deal with it. what do u expect from a lady u also sleep with? what happened to the bed undefiled man. Now u want to make her feel what pain. its a stupid battle, get alive and use ur energy for sumthing else.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by finemocha(f): 4:14am On Apr 27, 2009
no dont stoop low, just break off the relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by naijacann: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2009
O boy, retaliate. Cheat on her as well.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by 677ano(m): 3:04am On Apr 10, 2011
Hmm interesting
A third party is now jobless enough to be shadowing your girlfriend movement?

Confront your girl in the presence of the informant of yours and hear what she have to say.
Re: My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me by Thirst4Lif: 4:08am On Apr 10, 2011
^ Good advice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Dating Guys Who Yell At Them? / Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? / Tips To Make The Man You're Dating Commit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.