Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:52 AM

666 Are We This Close? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666 Are We This Close? (20153 Views)

666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 / 666 For Whole World starting from march 23, 2013! / Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 666 Are We This Close? by pilgrim1(f): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2007
@Ndipe,

Glad to be of help. Many blessings. smiley

- - - -

@ebos,

I haven't forgotten you; my thoughts on this topic will be posted soon. Cheers. smiley
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by ebos(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2007
@Pilgrim

Ok, hoping it will not be referred to a renowned denomination grin
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by pilgrim1(f): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2007
Hehe. . I get you bro. I'll try and leave out any denomination for now. Rather, I'd be focusing more on what the WORD teaches.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Horus(m): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2007
The Six Sequence
A= 6, B=12, C= 18, D= 24, E=30, F= 36, G=42, H=48, I=54, J=60, K=66,
L=72, M=78, N=84, O=90, P=96, Q=102, R=108, S=114, T=120, U=126,
V=132, W=138, X=144, Y=150 and Z=156
Computer
C= 18, O=90, M=78, P=96, U=126, T=120, E=30, R=108 = 666
New York
N=84, E=30, W=138, Y=150, O=90, R=108, K=66 = 666
Now if the reader ventured in to the number 9 (the opposite of 6) they would
have also found more revealing co-incidences. Always remember numbers
reveal issues in nature. We will state here that all the words used in these
maths scenarios are English versions of expressions because the English
language as stated several times throughout the volumes did not naturally
evolve it was a planned language with thousands of hidden notions in words,
diction and grammar.
The NINE Sequence
A= 9, B=18, C= 27, D= 36, E= 45, F= 54, G=63, H=72, I=81, J=90, K=99,
L=108, M=117, N=126, O=135, P=144, Q=153, R=162, S=171, T=180,
U=189, V=198, W=207, X=216, Y=225 and Z=234
[1] Libana + Bel + Baal  Lib(Libana) Bel(Baal) Rul(Rules) -> LIBERAL
L(108) + I(81) + B(18) + A(9) + N(126) + A(9) = 351
B(18) + E(45) + L(108) = 171
B(18) + A(9) + A(9) + L (108) = 144
Total = 666
Whether you except this or not there are issues within liberalism that the
majority of Nubians world-wide do not know or understand. Numbers reveal
potent issues in nature – please refer to Vol.9, 12 & 13 for more information
[4] Jewish -> Greek / Russian Khazar descendants lifestyle (True Origin)
J(90) + E(45) + W(207) + I(81) + S(171) + H(72) = 666
[5] Jesus -> The integration of Jehovah + Zeus (Je-Zeus & Zeus image)
J (90) + E (45) + S (171) + U (189) + S (171) = 666
The Nubian reader must understand that Yashua, Heru, Har, Horus,
Tammuz, Messias, Isa, Essa which are all other names for the messiah
written in other sacred scriptures including our own Nubian scriptures
do not add up to 666. We are stressing to the Nubian reader that the
Caucasian has used the image of Zeus over the Nubian reality. This is
why in John 1:41 - (King James Version) it clearly states. “He first
findeth his own brother Simon and saith unto him, We have found the
Messias, which is, being interpreted the Christ”. It is the Caucasian
interpretation which is the opposite of reality. Therefore if the REAL
image of the messiah is (the woolly haired – burnt brass feet – Nubian
(Revelation 1:14-16))(King James Version) then the opposite is Straight
hair / White skin. The Zeus image has taken away the true-identity of
Christianity itself and the English language has further distorted the
Nubians position on earth and the psychological positioning of the
Nubians existence in the Bible. This is why it would make sense that
JESUS the actual word NOT the actual Messiah types would equal 666
for it represents the opposite of the truth – The Black Messiah.
Zeus Je-sus (He-Zeus)
If 666 (SIX) is the number of the beast (-) then the opposite should logically
represent the number of the (+) of Nature - NINE (9) and would be
represented by certain types of existences within Nature [Refer to Amunubi
Rahkaptah – Nine Ball Liberation]. Eventually the above un-refutable facts will
be picked up by others within cyberspace and used. Remember where you
found this info first. We state clearly here if you use this information NOT
to improve the conditions of Nubun descendants (those bearing woolly
hair by NATURE). You will face consequences by NATURE.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by MasterUwem(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2007
men every body has to be alert, because 666 is almost around the corner,

Please Visit this site and tell me what u have seen

[color=#990000]www.worldlastchance.com[/color] keep think what a world is this
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by MasterUwem(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2007
how i wish every one can take a look at this

http://www.worldslastchance.com/[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by dafidixone(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2007
Fear not!,
I think the most important thing here is where will you spend your eternity. Are you sure you will not be here after rapture.

Jesus said all this signs are just the begining of an end. So all must make a choice now to stay here after rapture or to move out of here in rapture.

Shallom! grin
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by jimmyjam: 3:34am On Apr 05, 2008
the rapture is close at hand because look at this link about the mnark of the beast and rfid implats that are being produced by verisign to be implanted into humans , under the guise that these will help use comminicate, locate each other via navigation sysytems, track sea cargo and place flights etc, watch and prey, http://www.rapturechrist.com/666.htm
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Witness(m): 4:15am On Apr 05, 2008
The more reason why we need to crosscheck our lives and make sure that we don't end up getting our names blotted out from the book of life
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Maykelly(f): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2008
Witness:

The more reason why we need to crosscheck our lives and make sure that we don't end up getting our names blotted out from the book of life

where you a mu.sli before? the kor.ra sounds to me like a fairly tale not even like a parable. so I will like you to enlighten me on ko.ra without bias.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Witness(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2008
where you a mu.sli before? the kor.ra sounds to me like a fairly tale not even like a parable. so I will like you to enlighten me on ko.ra without bias.

I am sorry i don't get your point,

1. No i was not a m.u.sl.im before, however my mother was born into a m.u.s.l.i.m family

2. I somehow got to know a few details about them while growing up

3. Their are enough learning materials on the internet for one to learn about the m.u.s.l.i.m.s and their history

4. please what do you mean by Kor.ra, i don't get the relationship between you questions and my comment that you quoted.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Horus(m): 1:24am On Jun 21, 2009
Their Jesus and their Lucifer generated the same 666 answer using the NINE sequence (A=9, B=18, C=27, D=36, E=45 to Z=234).

Lucifer Means ‘Shining light or light bearer, bringer’ (Devil / Satan)
LUCIFER   L (108) + U (189) + C (27) + I (81) + F (54) + E (45) + R (162) = 666

Jesus -> The integration of Jehovah + Zeus (Je-Zeus & Zeus image)
JESUS   J (90) + E (45) + S (171) + U (189) + S (171) = 666
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by SeanT21(f): 2:04am On Jun 21, 2009
There is nowhere in the bible that mentions 666. As far as I am concern it was created by humans.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Tudor6(f): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2009
When will this bloody 666 occur! Over 2000 years and we're still waiting for the messiah. . . .WHEN WILL HE/SHE/IT COME! undecided
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:51am On Jul 13, 2009

Im a Proud 666 establisher and been sucessfully gaining more victims,to the Left hand pth since 1992.
Hail SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by oladayo042: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2009
@MasterUwem
how i wish every one can take a look at this http://www.worldslastchance.com/

I have a couple of booklets from this site. Evidently correct.

@Horus
Their Jesus and their Lucifer generated the same 666 answer using the NINE sequence (A=9, B=18, C=27, D=36, E=45 to Z=234).

Lucifer Means ‘Shining light or light bearer, bringer’ (Devil / Satan)
LUCIFER L (108) + U (189) + C (27) + I (81) + F (54) + E (45) + R (162) = 666

Jesus -> The integration of Jehovah + Zeus (Je-Zeus & Zeus image)
JESUS J (90) + E (45) + S (171) + U (189) + S (171) = 666

Horus, Mind what your say. What is your backbone for the NINE sequence? Everybody can choose NINE/EIGHT/SEVEN/SIX/FIVE/FOUR/THREE/TWO/ONE Sequence but unless you find a reason for "your NINE Sequence", Its a Lie.

The Roman Catholic gives us the 666. The signature of the POPE (Vicarius Filii Dei) Meaning (Representative of the Son of God). The Roman (from where the pope rule his subject from) numeral gives us the exact value of the signature.

V = 5
I = 1
C = 100
A = 0
R = 0
I = 1
U (V)= 5
S = 0

F = 0
I = 1
L = 50
I = 1
I = 1

D = 500
E = 0
I = 1

VICARIUS = 112 + FILII = 53 + DEI = 501 All Equals to 666

Christians in the house should please not consider me hostile cos I am also a christian and my Bible tells me that "You shall know the truth and it shall set you free". I worship my God according to the best way i feel not because a pope is leading the world or nothing. Everybody has a traditional right to know God (as you call yourself 'Child of God' not 'Grandchild of God'). Know your God yourself not thru anybody.

Shalom.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by skydancer: 1:08am On Jul 20, 2009
Well we don't know whether it is the real mark yet. It may be, but I know the end times are coming. It is a time Christians will be persecuted for Christ's sake. Chrisitanity is dying so fast and occultism is replacing it. Let's continue proclaiming the gospel, Bleep
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2009
666! 666! 666! 666! 666! 666! 666!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry make them suffer
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by selencious(f): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2010
Only God Almighty knows when the end will come. But, there are signs given to us men to know when the end is near. Anyways, it's good and advisable to repent now. Because, even if the end is not here, ur end might be near;I mean, you might die sooner than you know. So, everyone should stay away from sin and live a holy life. Im tryna live a holy life; It is kinda hard though, i mean not to lie, especially. But the other sins like murder, fornication, etc, I can stay away from. I always ask for the mercy of God. Because, Jesus said it is only through His mercy that we can be saved. Even you the poster, you must always ask for the mercy of God. Peace out
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by ogajim(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2010
selencious:

Only God Almighty knows when the end will come. But, there are signs given to us men to know when the end is near. Anyways, it's good and advisable to repent now. Because, even if the end is not here, your end might be near;I mean, you might die sooner than you know. So, everyone should stay away from sin and live a holy life. Im tryna live a holy life; It is kinda hard though, i mean not to lie, especially. But the other sins like murder, fornication, etc, I can stay away from. I always ask for the mercy of God. Because, Jesus said it is only through His mercy that we can be saved. Even you the poster, you must always ask for the mercy of God. Peace out

Nothing more to add to this, 4 Crabcakes! Only MD could produce that, let ATL, Houston or NY beat that cheesy

Why worry about the end when you don't know your own end? No one knows hence Jesus described the coming like a thief in the night, Each one of us would need to "work out his/her Salvation with fear and trembling"
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by skydancer: 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2010
The signs are already on the way. "All nations shall drink from her cup" That verse freaks me out every time
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=13pt]well, you just told me. . . . curious to know if you're geting ready. wink[/size]
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2010
its interesting to observe how what is essentially the same process can provide opposingly different experiences
if you want to imagine how close it is then you can picture a wall clock that has clocked the ultimate hour already

many people's minds are too shallow to understand some very deep things such as the forms and the essence that drives us but if u truely believe in powerful spiritual experiences, and ur mind is very alert then
don't you see the glaring signs all over the place?

you can welcome the enlargement of ur awareness as an opportunity of becoming deeply conscious of it gradually and you can integrate it to urself

And that is why you have to be absolutely deeply excitedly aware of these great mystical and extremely dreadful extra terrestial events that will take over ur world sooooon.

Don't think.

THE TIME IS HERE!!
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by blackcypha(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2010
adolfe bad:

its interesting to observe how what is essentially the same process can provide opposingly different experiences
if you want to imagine how close it is then you can picture a wall clock that has clocked the ultimate hour already

many people's minds are too shallow to understand some very deep things such as the forms and the essence that drives us but if u truely believe in powerful spiritual experiences, and your mind is very alert then
don't you see the glaring signs all over the place?

you can welcome the enlargement of your awareness as an opportunity of becoming deeply conscious of it gradually and you can integrate it to urself

every human rises and falls just as your chest is doing right now as you breathe in and out and that is why you have to be absolutely deeply excitedly aware of these great mystical and extremely dreadful extra terrestial events that will take over your world sooooon.
we won't be around forever but we will live forever
think not?

THE TIME IS HERE NOW!!
OH YEAH JUST LIKE THE EARLY XTIANS OF THE 1ST CENTURY BELIEVED THAT THEY WER CLOSE TO THE HOUR OF THE RAPTURE,
WHEN WILL XTIANS REALISE THAT ALL THESE BIBLE PARABLES WER MEANT TO EXPLAIN
YHE EMOTIONS THE JEWS WER FEELIN FROM THE OPPRESSION OF THE ROMANS , ?
ALL THOSE BEAST MARK 666 AND ETC WER SYMBOLS USED TO REPRESENT THE ROMAN GOVMENT SO DAT
THE XTAINS WILL NOT BE KILLED WHEN THOSE LETTERS R SEEN BY THE ROMANS ,
IS IT OT HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2010
If you are a football fan
the world cup is coming down to africa for the first time
what a revolution
watch it with all passion becuz

that will be the last world cup the world will ever experience

you don't have to believe it becuz no one needs to believe the truth
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by 1stknight(m): 1:45am On Feb 12, 2010
Whyte don suffer blacks.
The MAYAN Calendars says the world is comin 2 an end in 2012. If dat's true den we're abt 2 c d last world cup
I'M AFRAID. Are u not?
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2010
No one knows the exact time but i think its goin to be around 2011

its funny how some people think this world will exist forever
do you know what the law of thermodynamics states??
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Cyberfreak(f): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2010
1st knight, the Mayan calender did not say the world would end in 2012. The year 2012 for astrologists, marks the end of an old astrological age and the beginning of a new one, 'The age of aquarius'. Presently it is the age of Pisces.
And yeah, the NWO is on its way.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by ojimbo(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
one topic that made me to believe that christians are confused, look at the date of the topic(2006) and we are now in 2014
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by ojimbo(m): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
adolfebad: If you are a football fan
the world cup is coming down to africa for the first time
what a revolution
watch it with all passion becuz

that will be the last world cup the world will ever experience

you don't have to believe it becuz no one needs to believe the truth
i hope u enjoyed brazil 2014
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
ojimbo: i hope u enjoyed brazil 2014

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That was 2010. I admit I misinterpreted a whole lot of things and yes brazil 2014 was one of a kind . Really enjoyed it.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
ojimbo: one topic that made me to believe that christians are confused, look at the date of the topic(2006) and we are now in 2014

Truth is no one knows the day or hour but Christ is truely coming and its soon.

People can come up with theories and calculations of the time it will be but it will all be false. No one will see it coming when the saviour comes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma / Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.