Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:11 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1672669 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (2264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:05am On May 04, 2022
Excessive dribbling… move the ball for ffs!!!!!!!

Tatum and Brown MOVE THE BALL AND STOP THE NONSENSE angry
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:05am On May 04, 2022
Celtics need to strongly consider sitting Brown. Hamstrings are very dangerous to play with
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:08am On May 04, 2022
Roland17:

When they revert to pre January Celtics, they can choke high double digit leads. This was a very very bad 3rd Q that is reminiscent of game 1 and pre January Celtics, good thing our defense held up else the lead would have been cut massively.

They are taking bad shots, dribbling excessively, not moving the ball and missing defensive assignments. You can’t afford these sort of mental lapses against an experienced and championship side like the Bucks, especially when they have Giannis.
No give yourself unnecessary BP. This game I dey watch so una don chop am. Milwaukee don't have the juice, there was a window to go on a run for Milwaukee and that was at the start of 4th when they cut it to 15. Was watching to see if they could get a quick 7-0 run to trim it to 8 or 9.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:17am On May 04, 2022
Bucks are missing the free throws that would have given them hope. What are they doing? Start launching 3s instead of this confusion
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:19am On May 04, 2022
Every play has to be reviewed for a flagrant foul.. When we talk say this league is as soft as fresh agege bread we know why! The refs should give us a break with this over officiating and camera appearances. This is becoming ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:27am On May 04, 2022
A40:
Bucks are missing the free throws that would have given them hope. What are they doing? Start launching 3s instead of this confusion

Our offense don stagnate. I don’t like the Celtics offense on this series. We started out well but once again have fallen for our bad habits. The Bucks have missed free throws but they have better offensive execution than the Celtics. I am here sweating my life out with my heart in my cheek. angry
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:30am On May 04, 2022
Grant Williams MOTM

Giannis was a trainwreck today. Absolutely unacceptable performance
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:33am On May 04, 2022
Roland17:

Our offense don stagnate. I don’t like the Celtics offense on this series. We started out well but once again have fallen for our bad habits. The Bucks have missed free throws but they have better offensive execution than the Celtics. I am here sweating my life out with my heart in my cheek. angry
Lol chill out bruv. You're being a bit dramatic. You guys could not have played a better game than you did today. So many wide open 3's. The ball movement, the flare outs and the fact that Tatum got his buckets without playing any type of iso.

In Grant Williams you have another body to throw at Giannis and tbh if your 3's are going to keep falling like this it's curtains for the Bucks

It's a mystery to me why Milwaukee took so few 3's while Giannis keeps barrellin into traffic
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:40am On May 04, 2022
A40:
Lol chill out bruv. You're being a bit dramatic. You guys could not have played a better game than you did today. So many wide open 3's. The ball movement, the flare outs and the fact that Tatum got his buckets without playing any type of iso.

In Grant Williams you have another body to throw at Giannis and tbh if your 3's are going to keep falling like this it's curtains for the Bucks

It's a mystery to me why Milwaukee took so few 3's while Giannis keeps barrellin into traffic

There were too many offense plays that bothered me and reminded me of the pre-January Celtics. I like out offense in the 1st half but our 2nd was rubbish with too many dribbling and bad shots.

In Grant Williams and Big AL we have 2 players that can slow Giannis down, magic word “Slow” if they can stay out of foul trouble. We missed Smart coordinating the offense from the top and on the defensive end also, hopefully he is back for game 3.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:50am On May 04, 2022
Dillon Brooks with another banger grin grin shocked

Warriors fans should be pissed. The one guy that's the ops has been ejected
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:22am On May 04, 2022
Say it with your chest Mr. Wiggins...
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 4:33am On May 04, 2022
Ja spamming 3s now. @A40 your people. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 4:35am On May 04, 2022
Warriors, never say die. Game tied. End 3rd quarter
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:01am On May 04, 2022
Jaren Jackson Jr. and fouling out though.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:07am On May 04, 2022
Ja nearly cripple J. Poole there
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:10am On May 04, 2022
Ja Morant is special. Really special.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:15am On May 04, 2022
This Grizzlies v Warriors series has been spectacular. Once again, thank you to the Warriors and the Grizzlies for another spectacular showing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 5:20am On May 04, 2022
Ja Morant! 47 points. What a display. Bahd guy!
Re: The NBA Begins by Android22: 5:45am On May 04, 2022
The NBA will have to suspend Dillon Brooks before I take them seriously. Then, I'll always take my chances with poor shooting away from home and could very well have possibly stolen 2 away games. I feel good. I don't want Klay to shoot himself out of a slump. Just play within the flow. We were very good at home during the regular season, will be nice to get 2 wins and seal it in game 5.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:54am On May 04, 2022
E go shock una. Underrate the Grizzlies at your own peril.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 3:04pm On May 04, 2022
Either curry isn't the shooter he used to be or he is suffering from some trauma. His shooting has been terrible this entire season.
The shots he missed were mostly wide open looks.
Him and Thompson were a combined 5 of 23 from deep. If they were 40% at least they would have won game 2.
If Curry doesn't get out of this slump, the grizzlies are going to send them home.
Kerr's coaching has also been questionable, Morant scored 15 points off wide open 3s. They deliberately left him open and dared him to shoot and he scored 5 times, that's as many 3s as Steph and Klay combined.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2022
Congratulations to my favorite baseball coach, Dusty Baker for reaching 2000 wins. Dusty is well respected across the league and definitely going into the HOF.

The Astros made an intelligent hire after their cheating scandal. Dusty has a great relationship with the press and pretty much everyone in baseball, so the Astros have not suffered as much as they would have if Dusty was not their coach.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 5:52pm On May 04, 2022
You are overreaching here. At least it's too early. He's had worse games even in the finals. Or are you new to this?
Skrrrrrrr:
Either curry isn't the shooter he used to be or he is suffering from some trauma. His shooting has been terrible this entire season.
Him and Thompson were a combined 5 of 23 from deep. If they were 40% at least they would have won game 2.
If Curry doesn't get out of this slump, the grizzlies are going to send them home.
Kerr's coaching has also been questionable, Morant scored 15 points off wide open 3s. They deliberately left him open and dared him to shoot and he scored 5 times, that's as many 3s as Steph and Klay combined.
Re: The NBA Begins by gamaliel9: 9:35pm On May 04, 2022
Right before us Ja Morant has become a superstar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:10am On May 05, 2022
ah oga
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 3:30am On May 05, 2022
Jalen Brunson's agent was one of those wishing for a 7 game series with the Jazz winning it. His play so far against the suns is just highlighting his limitations.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:01am On May 05, 2022
My problem with Doncic is that he whines too much. I thought he consciously worked on it after agreeing it was an issue earlier in the season.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:16am On May 05, 2022
Another 4th Q clutch clinic from CP3
Re: The NBA Begins by afrodoc2: 5:17am On May 05, 2022
Point God.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:46am On May 05, 2022
Khanben:
Jalen Brunson's agent was one of those wishing for a 7 game series with the Jazz winning it. His play so far against the suns is just highlighting his limitations.

Lol. GMs are holding back that phone call now.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2022
afrodoc2:
Point God.

Na so I take jinx cp3 last year. abeg stop eet grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

NBA has tightened up rules that favored 3pt spammers. Curry has been the least hit, because he is a really good shooter even without tricks. It has affected Harden and Trae much more. Guys can actually play honest defense on them, and not get punished with crap fouls

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (2264) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Skrrrrrrr and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.